Except a man be born of WATER and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fact that Jesus is God.

Read the scripture in question and think on what it means concerning the doctrine of Christ's Deity.
No HE is not God, and all the studying in the world will never get you to understand why He cannot be.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEs you think you have all the answers because you can quote the bible, and yet you know nothing.

You're probably right (on that last part); but I am known by God.

1Co 8:1, Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
1Co 8:2, And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
1Co 8:3, But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

1Co 8:1, Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
1Co 8:2, And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
Be far better if you knew Him,

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil has really been out to condemn me in recent hours...but he will not succeed; for I am covered by the blood of Jesus.

I have also experienced God.

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are always many verses that do not support your theology on any issue; for there are a very great multitude of verses in the Bible; and not all of them are going to speak about the issue that you are attempting to prove your point on.

And the verses that do speak on the same subject are not going to truly contradict each other.

*&^%$#@*&^%$#@

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
John 3:5 as it is compared to Acts 2:38-39 indicates water baptism is the subject of John 3:5. There are other verses that also teach the salvation value in baptism.

John 3:5 cannot and may never be <compared> to Acts 2:38-39 John 3:5 does not even use the word 'baptise' and neither John 3:5 nor Acts 2:38-39 uses the words 'in / with water'.

Just like the Name of Jesus can be "Shepherd" or "Rock" it can be "The Water of Life" itself being Himself. God and the Name of God is incomparable One.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
justbyfaith said:
The fact that Jesus is God.
Read the scripture in question and think on what it means concerning the doctrine of Christ's Deity.

AMEN God bless you

No HE is not God, and all the studying in the world will never get you to understand why He cannot be.

Hear the god mjrhealth who is even his own scripture-word of the mjrhealth god. No! Do not let him enjoy his self-acclamation. Just skip his blasphemies.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Beautiful! AMEN God bless

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Be far better if you knew Him,

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Futile unilateral self-declaration of independence. Yippee! I can scarcely believe myself happy for all this, but I am. At last I witness your demise - by yourself.