Explain Revelations So Even I Can Understand It

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you'd know that His Kingdom is LOCKED with the area of Jerusalem, ON EARTH, where GOD said He chose to dwell forever! (More easy Bible 101 stuff!)

What did manifest when The Gospel was accepted by the Gentiles then? Christ's SPIRITUAL KINGDOM through His Church! (and yet more... Bible 101 stuff!)

That is why... in John 18:36 Lord Jesus said emphatically that His Kingdom is not of THIS PRESENT WORLD. When then??? At HIS PHYSICAL RETURN ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS PRESENT WORLD (more Bible 101 stuff all Christians are supposed to know!)
Your claim is "Error"

The eternal kingdom is found in the new heaven and earth, a new creation after this earth is dissolved by fire as seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I refer you then to the scriptures:

Isaiah 42:19
"Who is blind but My servant, Or deaf as My messenger whom I send? Who is blind as he who is perfect, And blind as the Lord’s servant?"
Revelations belong to God.

Just like many brethren that don't know how to study God's Word, they hunt down a single verse that THEY THINK... applies to their situation, and then quote it as if God approves of them. What vanity!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are Jesus' words.

What you say of me, you have said of him.

You have been EXPOSED with pushing the 'Kingdom now' philosophy that is a favorite position of men's leaven called Preterism.

And the WORST version of that is 'Full Preterism' which does NOT even believe that Lord Jesus' 2nd coming is a literal, physical return to this earth!

All that Preterism is doing with the subject of Christ's Kingdom is to try and prove there is no need for Lord Jesus to return to this earth, since His Kingdom is already established here on earth NOW! That is a suggestion that TODAY, what we have here on earth with the nations, IS THE BEST IT WILL EVER BE ON EARTH, since these Preterists also wrongly believe the nations that still refuse The Gospel just need more time, and that they will eventually come to Christ DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD, before Jesus' return. Oh, wait a minute, they don't BELIEVE Jesus is returning physically back to this earth!

So talk about not heeding Scripture, they want to shackle that LIE on ME? What hypocrites they are!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another rare post. Good job. I wonder who you spoke with to be posting this. I shared this rarity that you call "metaphor" in the 6th bowl of wrath many, many years ago with some and I see it is now making its way into the Body.

But most still do not have eyes to see.

I don't recall who I gave that response to. Most of the Pre-trib Rapture crowd still rejects it though; they say Jesus was only talking to His Church of 'tribulation saints' they fabricated, because their doctrine says the Church is raptured by the 6th chapter of Revelation. But they forget about that "as a thief" reference Jesus gave, which they... even use in their pre-trib rapture churches to show the day Jesus comes to rapture them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like many brethren that don't know how to study God's Word, they hunt down a single verse that THEY THINK... applies to their situation, and then quote it as if God approves of them. What vanity!
It appears you are looking into mirror as you write

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been EXPOSED with pushing the 'Kingdom now' philosophy that is a favorite position of men's leaven called Preterism.

And the WORST version of that is 'Full Preterism' which does NOT even believe that Lord Jesus' 2nd coming is a literal, physical return to this earth!

All that Preterism is doing with the subject of Christ's Kingdom is to try and prove there is no need for Lord Jesus to return to this earth, since His Kingdom is already established here on earth NOW! That is a suggestion that TODAY, what we have here on earth with the nations, IS THE BEST IT WILL EVER BE ON EARTH, since these Preterists also wrongly believe the nations that still refuse The Gospel just need more time, and that they will eventually come to Christ DURING THIS PRESENT WORLD, before Jesus' return. Oh, wait a minute, they don't BELIEVE Jesus is returning physically back to this earth!

So talk about not heeding Scripture, they want to shackle that LIE on ME? What hypocrites they are!
Gods kingdom is presently on earth, this is a spiritual kingdom as scripture clearly teaches below

Are believers waiting to be translated into the kingdom of God, "No" it's done when one is saved

Colossians 1:12-13KJV
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods kingdom is presently on earth, this is a spiritual kingdom as scripture clearly teaches below

Are believers waiting to be translated into the kingdom of God, "No" it's done when one is saved

Colossians 1:12-13KJV
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

I NEVER... denied that Christ's SPIRITUAL KINGDOM is already here, THROUGH HIS CHURCH! If you say I have, then you are telling a lie.

YOUR problem, because of the PRETERIST doctrines of men you follow, is that you don't recognize that Christ's PHYSICAL LITERAL KINGDOM is still yet to come on this earth, as written in God's Word!

The below shows Revelation endtime events, the thousand years reign by Christ when the devil and his are locked in the pit for that 1,000 years, AND... that time of Christ's future LITERAL reign ON EARTH at Zion in Jerusalem...

Isa 24:20-23
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.

KJV

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR problem, because of the PRETERIST doctrines of men you follow, is that you don't recognize that Christ's PHYSICAL LITERAL KINGDOM is still yet to come on this earth, as written in God's Word!

The below shows Revelation endtime events, the thousand years reign by Christ when the devil and his are locked in the pit for that 1,000 years, AND... that time of Christ's future LITERAL reign ON EARTH at Zion in Jerusalem...

Isa 24:20-23
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.

KJV
Your claims are in error, I'm futurist in my eschatology

Future Man of Sin/The beast

Future Great Tribulation for3.5 years

Future 2nd Coming

Your 100% correct that I deny man's fabricated fairy tale in a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, found no place in scripture

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claims are in error, I'm futurist in my eschatology

Future Man of Sin/The beast

Future Great Tribulation for3.5 years

Future 2nd Coming

Your 100% correct that I deny man's fabricated fairy tale in a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, found no place in scripture

You really don't know what you are, because Futurists hold to a Pre-tribulational Rapture theory.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really don't know what you are, because Futurists hold to a Pre-tribulational Rapture theory.
Your wrong, when classifying eschatology the Olivet discourse in Matthew 24 is used

Partial Preterist believe items 1 & 2 below are fulfilled

Full Preterist believe all items below are fulfilled

Futurist believe all events below are future

P.S. I dont believe in Dispensationalism's pre-trib rapture

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniels Abomination
2 Matthew 24:21 The Great Tribulation
3. Matthew 24:29-31 The Second Coming

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your wrong, when classifying eschatology the Olivet discourse in Matthew 24 is used

Partial Preterist believe items 1 & 2 below are fulfilled

Full Preterist believe all items below are fulfilled

Futurist believe all events below are future

P.S. I dont believe in Dispensationalism's pre-trib rapture

You don't even realize that the Pre-trib Rapture theory is a Futurist creation, and you say you are a Futurist but reject the Pre-trib rapture! That's ridiculous.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even realize that the Pre-trib Rapture theory is a Futurist creation, and you say you are a Futurist but reject the Pre-trib rapture! That's ridiculous.
I'm fully aware of John N Darby and the pre-trib rapture

As I clearly explained, I'm futuristic in the 3 items below, I dont believe in a pre-trib rapture or Millennial Kingdom on this earth, this has been clearly explained

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's because he, nor you evidently, understand the difference between the two dimensions in God's Word, the physical vs. the spiritual.

I've been told I lack understanding for decades. The truth is that I reject dualism and understand its mystical roots, which contradict logic and therefore, truth.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you had studied the Old Testament prophets like you're supposed to do as a Christian, you'd know that His Kingdom is LOCKED with the area of Jerusalem, ON EARTH, where GOD said He chose to dwell forever!

Impressive arrogance, not of the Spirit of God. The obsolete covenant held this truth but, was replaced by the new and everlasting covenant, yes?

Reactions: Truth7t7

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ maintained a tangible "Spiritual Body" after the resurrection, that could enter a room with doors shut, that could vanish out of sight, just as scripture teaches below

Devils are "Spirits" that dont maintain tangible bodies Matthew 8:16, Jesus Christ was not a "Spirit" as he stated

Matthew 8:16KJV
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

1 Corinthians 15:20 & 42-44KJV
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

John 20:19KJV
19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

Luke 24:30-31KJV
30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
The scriptures are correct, but they do not combine the flesh body and the spiritual body, as you have. That is conjecture on your part, the flesh talking...which contradicts other passages (which I have already quoted).

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wouldn't know about all your 'isms and accusations. But I do know that Jesus said the kingdom came two thousand years ago...which makes all your claims wrong, and none of what you say credible.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation Simplified Version 1.1 (New)

DANIEL 2:32 This image's head [was] of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
DANIEL 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
DANIEL 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Chapters 1-4: (Gold) (Seven Churches a Description of Jesus)

Chapters 5-7: (Gold) (Seven SEALS, Jesus's Work of Crucifixion, to cut off the spiritually dead from the faithful (either in testimony, or also in the earth, no signs or visions)

Chapters 8-10: (Silver) (Seven Trumpets, God's Mercy for the Faithful, the Lord's Body is not Profained)

Chapter 11: (Silver) (Seven Years Controversy, God's Trial for the Faithful, the Lord's Body is not Profained)

Chapter 12: (Brass) (Antichrist, this is the False Church, or Human Dirth, its Suicide Pleasure, Or Nullifying Field Charge) (Infanticide)

Chapters 13-18: (Brass) (Antichrist............God is revealing the argument of "Human Dirth"/"Dead Flesh Accusation"/unclean Genetic Lines, this is a rebuke)

Chapter 19: (Iron) (Rapture) (God is Sending Jesus and Judging Jesus, God is not judging mankind.............mankind does not understand its judgment or see its death.

Chapters 20-22: (Iron and Clay) (Pre-Tribulation) (God is Sending an Angel and Judging the Angel, God is not judging Mankind, because of the dead flesh accusation ........... of the lord's body profanity, humanity does not see its death or a judgment.

(The Gospel's Law is Doubled, but lets try a different statement)

Revelation 1 to 18 = Great Tribulation, HUMANITY HAS NO RIGHT TO A JUDGMENT, based on the Gospel's Tables
Revelation 19 = Rapture
Revelation 20-22 = Pre-Tribulation

Its very sad to understand that this is what God is doing right now, and this is how humanity will die, but this is reality. Its not a bad way for humanity to die.............anything else, like we said, the fall of jerusalem the ousting of the jews, or a war with asia, is all small stuff as a result satans sin, its not god reacting. (the dead flesh accusation or, dirth charge, just isn't profitable for god to do the work).

(reply) (people called this years ago "jumping jesus", it was originally from some church or religious group, not related to science, it was a theory about god "rapturing jesus", and dismissing mankind altogether, but then someone said it was about science and a countdown as the value increases to the "great tribulation", but this is not right, god is probably not going to do anymore more on the subject of revelation, with satan and mankind in its sin as it is, its not profitable)

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been told I lack understanding for decades. The truth is that I reject dualism and understand its mystical roots, which contradict logic and therefore, truth.

Let me get this straight, you call the idea in God's Word about the difference between this earthly place we live in and the heavenly place where God and the angels dwell, as "dualism"? I've never heard anything more ignorant in my life.

You are obviously not staying in God's written Word, and are not prepared for this future event...

1 Cor 15:46-53
46 but that which is spiritual [is] not first, but that which [was] natural, afterwards that which [is] spiritual.

47 The first man [is] out of the earth, earthy; the second man [is] the Lord out of heaven;

48 as [is] the earthy, such [are] also the earthy; and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] also the heavenly;

49 and, according as we did bear the image of the earthy, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly.

50 And this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood the reign of God is not able to inherit, nor doth the corruption inherit the incorruption;

51 lo, I tell you a secret; we indeed shall not all sleep, and we all shall be changed;

52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, in the last trumpet, for it shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we — we shall be changed:

53 for it behoveth this corruptible to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality;
YLT

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Impressive arrogance, not of the Spirit of God. The obsolete covenant held this truth but, was replaced by the new and everlasting covenant, yes?

You mean the New Covenant CHANGED where God said He will dwell forever? Your idea is SO FUNNY!

Based on your words, you believe Christ through Apostle John was telling lies...

Rev 21:1-3
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

KJV

The kind of stuff you believe is from MEN'S DOCTRINES. And their method of Bible interpretation you learned from them is to simply say OT Scripture is already fulfilled when you don't agree with it. That's why those hirelings you listen to have you so duped, because God did not call them, they are hirelings, preaching as a business.