My Mother Believes I Am Being Manipulated By Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My mother says that because I spread the Bible with my handwritten Gospel papers that I am weird, a shame and a disgrace to my family. She tells me I must obey her. I reply that I obey my parent, My Father in Heaven, who tells us to spread the good news. Like a journalist distributing newspapers.

Psalm 105:1 ESV Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

My mother calls me a robot, without feeling, without emotion, memorizing Bible verses without understanding, since I incorporate them in my speech. She says it’s like ChatGPT. No wonder many think I’m a bot like on Roblox Free Draw and Discord Servers. I use it because all the words of God are true, so I lean not on my own understanding, without Bible verses any argument is meaningless, as only the LORD gives life meaning.

2 Timothy 3:16 ESV All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

My mother started to promote works salvation, which is false. She said that it doesn’t matter what religion a person has, as long as they’re a good person. I showed her the below verse:

What Does the Bible Say About Faith Alone?

Philippians 3:9 ESV And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

Sure, doing good work is good, and it comes as an inevitable result after salvation, but, as long as a Muslim or modern Jewish person does not believe in Jesus Christ, then they are not saved, as Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It’s why I showed her the below verse too:

What Does the Bible Say About Only Way?

John 14:6 ESV Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

She made a scenario where a Best Buy store was being robbed, those who commit the sin of stealing Exodus 20:15 will take away electronics, yet me standing there, if a little boy were to see me then he would see the difference and be a good person. Though I mentioned to her that I would have to tell that boy that I am Christian, since the Ten Commandments from Mount Sinai, like to not steal, are believed by modern Jewish people and Muslims.

She said that if my sister gets tortured and murdered that her blood would be on my hands, since by writing my Bible verses, an evil person may try to find my family and kill us. I am against the sin of murder Exodus 20:13 and the sin of violence Psalm 11:5 through torture. The person who murders and tortures, the blood is on their hands. I follow the will of The Father, who tells us to spread the good news of Christian Universalism, that all shall believe in Christ and all shall be saved.

She said that one of my Christian Universalist friends that I talk to online may be a pedophile without providing evidence. Pedophilia meaning, sexual relations with prepubescent children, is a sin! All child abuse is evil. All sexual relations with anybody below the age of consent is an abomination (age of consent mentioned in Book of Numbers as twenty years old and upwards for those people). I am against any sexual relations with any children. Sure, there may be people online who are pedophiles, which I rebuke, however, all pedophiles will eventually realize the evil of their ways, they will have a change of mind, repentance, metanoia, and thus become believers in Christ. The problem is that she said this without providing any sort of proof, and I know this person more than she knows them and I do not see any reasoning at all behind the statement.

Matthew 18:6 ESV But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She says I am like Putin, because she claims I misinterpret Bible verses in order to support arguments. I stand against Vladmir Putin, he is a war criminal and is evil, having committed many sins like of murder, violence, etc.

My mother says I will lose my job, get a new job, lose that one, and keep repeating this process until I am a “bum on the street” as she calls it. I show love to the homeless people on the street, she is against me talking to strangers, yet I evangelize to them and soulwin, telling them to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. Of course, be careful around people you don’t know, yet also be gentle.

Matthew 10:16 ESV “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

My mother wants me to only go to church on Sunday and to not even talk about Christianity online with my friends. Going to church is good, yes, I will continue to evangelize online and offline to friends and strangers alike.

My mother tells me to be “normal”, so I can go on non-Bible related field trips, make real life friends, to play games with them. For me, it’s good for everything I do to be Bible-related. In Heaven is where I see my fun.

My mother asks me if I want to stay in poverty. I tell her, I would much rather have treasure in Heaven, godliness, the relationships I build with others that continue to the next life, than any sort of physical wealth here, like a new house, which perishes.

My mother says that the Devil is behind me and I am being manipulated by Satan. I am against the Devil, Satan, yet, even he will become a believer in Christ and thus go to Heaven.

• Wow
Reactions: The Learner

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My mother says that because I spread the Bible with my handwritten Gospel papers that I am weird, a shame and a disgrace to my family. She tells me I must obey her. I reply that I obey my parent, My Father in Heaven, who tells us to spread the good news. Like a journalist distributing newspapers.

Psalm 105:1 ESV Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

My mother calls me a robot, without feeling, without emotion, memorizing Bible verses without understanding, since I incorporate them in my speech. She says it’s like ChatGPT. No wonder many think I’m a bot like on Roblox Free Draw and Discord Servers. I use it because all the words of God are true, so I lean not on my own understanding, without Bible verses any argument is meaningless, as only the LORD gives life meaning.

2 Timothy 3:16 ESV All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

My mother started to promote works salvation, which is false. She said that it doesn’t matter what religion a person has, as long as they’re a good person. I showed her the below verse:

Philippians 3:9 ESV And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

Sure, doing good work is good, and it comes as an inevitable result after salvation, but, as long as a Muslim or modern Jewish person does not believe in Jesus Christ, then they are not saved, as Jesus is the only way to Heaven. It’s why I showed her the below verse too:

John 14:6 ESV Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

She made a scenario where a Best Buy store was being robbed, those who commit the sin of stealing Exodus 20:15 will take away electronics, yet me standing there, if a little boy were to see me then he would see the difference and be a good person. Though I mentioned to her that I would have to tell that boy that I am Christian, since the Ten Commandments from Mount Sinai, like to not steal, are believed by modern Jewish people and Muslims.

She said that if my sister gets tortured and murdered that her blood would be on my hands, since by writing my Bible verses, an evil person may try to find my family and kill us. I am against the sin of murder Exodus 20:13 and the sin of violence Psalm 11:5 through torture. The person who murders and tortures, the blood is on their hands. I follow the will of The Father, who tells us to spread the good news of Christian Universalism, that all shall believe in Christ and all shall be saved.

She said that one of my Christian Universalist friends that I talk to online may be a pedophile without providing evidence. Pedophilia meaning, sexual relations with prepubescent children, is a sin! All child abuse is evil. All sexual relations with anybody below the age of consent is an abomination (age of consent mentioned in Book of Numbers as twenty years old and upwards for those people). I am against any sexual relations with any children. Sure, there may be people online who are pedophiles, which I rebuke, however, all pedophiles will eventually realize the evil of their ways, they will have a change of mind, repentance, metanoia, and thus become believers in Christ. The problem is that she said this without providing any sort of proof, and I know this person more than she knows them and I do not see any reasoning at all behind the statement.

Matthew 18:6 ESV But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She says I am like Putin, because she claims I misinterpret Bible verses in order to support arguments. I stand against Vladmir Putin, he is a war criminal and is evil, having committed many sins like of murder, violence, etc.

My mother says I will lose my job, get a new job, lose that one, and keep repeating this process until I am a “bum on the street” as she calls it. I show love to the homeless people on the street, she is against me talking to strangers, yet I evangelize to them and soulwin, telling them to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved. Of course, be careful around people you don’t know, yet also be gentle.

Matthew 10:16 ESV “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

My mother wants me to only go to church on Sunday and to not even talk about Christianity online with my friends. Going to church is good, yes, I will continue to evangelize online and offline to friends and strangers alike.

My mother tells me to be “normal”, so I can go on non-Bible related field trips, make real life friends, to play games with them. For me, it’s good for everything I do to be Bible-related. In Heaven is where I see my fun.

My mother asks me if I want to stay in poverty. I tell her, I would much rather have treasure in Heaven, godliness, the relationships I build with others that continue to the next life, than any sort of physical wealth here, like a new house, which perishes.

My mother says that the Devil is behind me and I am being manipulated by Satan. I am against the Devil, Satan, yet, even he will become a believer in Christ and thus go to Heaven.
Are you looking forward to being in heaven with your mother, for eternity?

Reactions: The Learner

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you looking forward to being in heaven with your mother, for eternity?
Hi Stumpmaster. For me, I would like to be in heaven with my sister, who I evangelized to to believe in Christ. I remember in the past, I wanted to run away. But I realized that would mean abandoning my younger sister. So I would not want to be seperated from her, nor my mother.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My brother, you keep being you! You have far more discernment than most Christians I know.
Hi Patrick1966. Thank you brother so much for your kind words. And for defending Universal Reconciliation! After my day job, I was just working until 5:00 AM yesterday, so I'm still feeling a bit tired. But your words refresh my spirit <3

Reactions: Patrick1966

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You said you work to spread the Universalist Christian doctrine?
Have you considered proselytizing to your mom?

From your description of her, she sounds as if she is in deep need of saving from the dark forces that make her behave in those ways.

Prayers for you.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, the devil is never going to be saved. He is already judged and sentenced to perish in the "lake of fire" of Rev.20.

So if you are going to claim you are spreading The Word of God, then you had better get it right.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the devil is never going to be saved. He is already judged and sentenced to perish in the "lake of fire" of Rev.20.

So if you are going to claim you are spreading The Word of God, then you had better get it right.
God predestined this.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The fact you are a universalist is just a big a problem as yo9ur mothers works salvation.

But if you are living in her home, you are under her authority and must obey her. I do not know what are in your handwritten gospel papers, but if you feel compelled to pass them out against your mothers demand, move out of her home and authority.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God predestined this.
Yes, God had already judged and sentenced Lucifer to perish prior... to this 2nd world earth age we are living in today. It's because Lucifer and his angels rebelled against God in that old world, the 1st world earth age prior to Adam and Eve. The Bible student can learn of that in Ezekiel 28, Isaiah 14, and Ezekiel 31.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Belief that even Satan himself can be saved... is definitely a sign of being manipulated by the devil.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians chapter 6. Separate yourself from the unclean.
Find better fertile ground. Stop preaching to your mom. All your doing is adding fuel to the fire.

It's obvious she's set in her ways.
Romans 8:5. Carnal minded people are walking in the flesh. They think in the flesh. They are devoid of the holy spirit.

Proverbs 29:7. The righteous man knows the rights of the poor, a wicked man does not understand such knowledge.

Keep having spirtual growth. Produce fruit for God. Studying the bible.

Go around her. Don't get into confrontation. Don't talk to her about religion or God. She is set in her ways and your asking for trouble. Deflect from her, if she happens to bring it up. Change the subject real fast.

Keep serving God and repentance. Stir clear of her as much as possible.

I hope this helps you.