EZ 38-39 TIMELINE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, the timeline is in the 1260, 1290, 1335 days. The time line is there, but nobody knows on what day it begins until it happens. What do you suggest, that we stop studying eschatology?
I suggest we "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness", wherein there is no timeline...where everything is "the same yesterday, today, and forever." Decrease your concern over what was and what will be, and increase the "I am" you have been given.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I suggest we "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness", wherein there is no timeline...where everything is "the same yesterday, today, and forever." Decrease your concern over what was and what will be, and increase the "I am" you have been given.

Deleting forum accounts is a start. Forums cause strife and division.

D

Dave L

see Dave, you either have eternal life right now, or you don't, just like the Scripture says
and you can dodge my questions until you die if you want to, ok, this serves me fine
Eternal life has no beginning or end. Those in Christ are saved co-eternally in God's mind. Brought to bear in time.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Eternal life has no beginning or end.
this is strictly in your mind, Dave, what you have been led to believe by others who share your desire to be immortal, the Romans who married this widespread belief in the Cult of Sol with Christianity, which manifested as Mithraism in 0AD. Eternities end, God exists from eternity to eternity--pretty sure that's in There somewhere--which is not a misprint, "eternity to eternity," which is going to be hard for you to make any sense of right now maybe, but if you accept it as a working premise you can then go and verify it if you like.

Once again, i'd be thrilled if your beliefs came true ok, i wanna get rewarded for doing what i was supposed to be doing too, i tried to find immortality in There too, and then i realized that letting bloodthirsty children believe they might get a reward for doing the right thing is the best idea, perfect i guess actually.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
when you lose your ego you also lose the desire to save it, and physical death will become irrelevant to you too
this is how you "put on immortality."
imo

D

Dave L

this is strictly in your mind, Dave, what you have been led to believe by others who share your desire to be immortal, the Romans who married this widespread belief in the Cult of Sol with Christianity, which manifested as Mithraism in 0AD. Eternities end, God exists from eternity to eternity--pretty sure that's in There somewhere--which is not a misprint, "eternity to eternity," which is going to be hard for you to make any sense of right now maybe, but if you accept it as a working premise you can then go and verify it if you like.

Once again, i'd be thrilled if your beliefs came true ok, i wanna get rewarded for doing what i was supposed to be doing too, i tried to find immortality in There too, and then i realized that letting bloodthirsty children believe they might get a reward for doing the right thing is the best idea, perfect i guess actually.
God is eternal defined as having no beginning or end. All human attempts to convey this are anthropomorphisms.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God is eternal defined as having no beginning or end. All human attempts to convey this are anthropomorphisms.
Dave, we anthropomorphize or personify God, God does not anthropomorphize us ok,

anthropomorphize. When you talk about a thing or animal as if it were human, you're anthropomorphizing it. The Easter Bunny is an anthropomorphized rabbit.

God is anthropomorphized as an Old Man with a long white beard, or a capricious and bloodthirsty god who requires sacrifices, etc
and if you want to believe eternal means forever then go ahead, and you don't have to reply to the Strong's ref either, idc
so eternal means forever Dave, and if you don't do it right you are going to burn ok
in hell, writhing in agony, forever.
but if you manage to pick right Dave, choose the right religion and believe the right things hard enough--no finger crossies now--you will all get to heaven, and i could even show you all the vv for that myself Dave

do you know what the Hegelian Dialectic is?

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
You have the wrong idea. This is needed...until the fullness of the gentiles has come in. But why work for the opposition?

Scott, remember in the OP I said that Ez 38 begins at the A of D. Well, Luke 21:20 begins at the A of D. The fullness of the Gentiles comes in at the end of the 70th week, at His Second Coming.

Luke 21:20-24 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Rom 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

Rev 11:2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

It's a complex topic, but I do believe "earthly Israel" will soften their hearts when Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives.

1. Born again Gentiles and born again Jews = the body of Christ, the child in Rev 12
2. Non believing Jews = the woman in Rev 12
3. Spiritual Israel, #1 above = the body of Christ, the child in Rev 12
4. Earthly Israel, #2 above = the woman in Rev 12

I do see spiritual Israel being separated from earthly Israel upon rapture in Rev 12:5, but God will protect earthly Israel until the end. God bless.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, remember in the OP I said that Ez 38 begins at the A of D. Well, Luke 21:20 begins at the A of D. The fullness of the Gentiles comes in at the end of the 70th week, at His Second Coming.

Luke 21:20-24 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Rom 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

Rev 11:2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

It's a complex topic, but I do believe "earthly Israel" will soften their hearts when Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives.

1. Born again Gentiles and born again Jews = the body of Christ, the child in Rev 12
2. Non believing Jews = the woman in Rev 12
3. Spiritual Israel, #1 above = the body of Christ, the child in Rev 12
4. Earthly Israel, #2 above = the woman in Rev 12

I do see spiritual Israel being separated from earthly Israel upon rapture in Rev 12:5, but God will protect earthly Israel until the end. God bless.
You are chasing shadows, darkness. "It is an evil generation that seeks a sign."

Nov 2, 2016
USA
You are chasing shadows, darkness. "It is an evil generation that seeks a sign."

The body of Christ are not Pharisees Scott. Do your study before you post. :rolleyes:

Matt 12:38-39 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.” 39He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body of Christ are not Pharisees Scott. Do your study before you post. :rolleyes:

Matt 12:38-39 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.” 39He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
Study? The words are spirit.

I was being kind. Time is of the world, and you are in head first. You look here and there where there is nothing to be found...indeed, much like the Pharisees.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Study? The words are spirit.

I was being kind. Time is of the world, and you are in head first. You look here and there where there is nothing to be found...indeed, much like the Pharisees.

No, the body of Christ studies eschatology to watch for the blessed hope. The modern day Pharisees and Jews are not looking for the blessed hope, for the scriptures say the cross is actually a stumbling block to them. Jesus says watch.

Matt 24:42-44 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

1 Cor 1:22-25 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Reactions: Enoch111

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the body of Christ studies eschatology to watch for the blessed hope. The modern day Pharisees and Jews are not looking for the blessed hope, for the scriptures say the cross is actually a stumbling block to them. Jesus says watch.

Matt 24:42-44 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

1 Cor 1:22-25 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
There is nothing wrong with your answer, but rather with your actions.

You say "study" and "watch", but then turn to the beggarly elements of the world. You handle the word just as the Pharisees did, and have not heeded the warnings against keeping days and months and seasons and years. By these, all of what you seek will come while you are unaware, and has.

Seek rather the Kingdom.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus says watch.
which i didn't mean to imply that you are blind, Heb, but i mean to imply that you are implying that all by yourself.
i can reliably expect you to disappear when certain Scriptures are invoked, and if that has changed since last time we can try again any time ok

Nov 2, 2016
USA
There is nothing wrong with your answer, but rather with your actions.

You say "study" and "watch", but then turn to the beggarly elements of the world. You handle the word just as the Pharisees did, and have not heeded the warnings against keeping days and months and seasons and years. By these, all of what you seek will come while you are unaware, and has.

Seek rather the Kingdom.

What exactly am I doing that's upsetting you? Can you find the post?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly am I doing that's upsetting you? Can you find the post?
You are not upsetting me. You are looking in the wrong place, and I am one offering directions. You are also preaching, which being misguided, is not a service, but a disservice.

But it is not just you. The time has come that many and most who believe they are serving the Lord are not, but have become like the Pharisees, preaching by the letter and not the spirit. By this time all who are born of the spirit of God should have lifted their gaze higher, should see Him as He is. If you are seeking the kingdom, you are looking in the wrong place. The signs are not to be found in the world, but in heaven.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
You are not upsetting me. You are looking in the wrong place, and I am one offering directions. You are also preaching, which being misguided, is not a service, but a disservice.

But it is not just you. The time has come that many and most who believe they are serving the Lord are not, but have become like the Pharisees, preaching by the letter and not the spirit. By this time all who are born of the spirit of God should have lifted their gaze higher, should see Him as He is. If you are seeking the kingdom, you are looking in the wrong place. The signs are not to be found in the world, but in heaven.

Awesome, have a good day.