EZ 38-39 TIMELINE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1260 days is also mentioned in Rev 12:6, 14, being that Rev 12:1-5 sign came to pass on 9/23/17, how you can still be a preterist is beyond me. The 70th week is coming whether you believe or not. So many have no idea about 9/23/17. It breaks my heart.
The 1260 Days and the 70 Weeks are TWO DIFFERENT PROPHETIC TIME PERIODS.

The one began "in the seventh year reign of Artaxerxes" which was 457 B.C. and ended in 34 A.D., while the other began in 538 A.D with the inception of the papacy and ended in 1798 when the papacy received the deadly wound. Got nothing to do with 2017.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
If you add a 2,000 year "gap" to Daniel's symbolic 70 Weeks prophecy - which is literally 490 years - the prophecy is no longer "70 Weeks" - it becomes "70 Weeks plus 2,000 years".

Isn't it interesting that Daniel never calls it the "70 Weeks plus 2,000 years" prophecy - it just says "70 Weeks" prophecy...because Jesuit Futurists, not Daniel, illegitimately insert that gap.

God is the one adding the gap, and God is the one that fulfilled Rev 12:1-5 sign in the sun moon and stars on 9/23/17. God is also the one who wrote 1260 days into Rev 11, Rev 12:6, 14 and Rev 13. God bless.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Got nothing to do with 2017.

God had everything to do with 2017. The black abyss is God's trademark. Rev 12:1 is basically the Feast of Trumpets every year in the constellation Virgo. 10/10/18 is when she is clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet.

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

Job 9:9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south (Virgo).

Job 38:32 Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs?

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Rev 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The 1260 Days and the 70 Weeks are TWO DIFFERENT PROPHETIC TIME PERIODS.
1260 days = 42 months = 3 1/2 years = times, time, and half a time.
This the the first half of Daniel's 70th week.

The one began "in the seventh year reign of Artaxerxes" which was 457 B.C. and ended in 34 A.D., while the other began in 538 A.D with the inception of the papacy and ended in 1798 when the papacy received the deadly wound. Got nothing to do with 2017.
You are (a) confused about this period and (b) confusing the papacy with the Antichrist. Almost all the Reformers thought that the pope was the Antichrist, but that simply does not compute.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the one adding the gap, and God is the one that fulfilled Rev 12:1-5 sign in the sun moon and stars on 9/23/17. God is also the one who wrote 1260 days into Rev 11, Rev 12:6, 14 and Rev 13. God bless.
God has added no gap - it is man who has done so. If you add a gap to any numerically defined block of time - in this case, 70 Weeks - that block of time ceases to be defined by that numeral and is now defined by a greater value numeral, which according to you would be 70 Weeks PLUS 2000 years.

God said "70 Weeks". Man says, "No, God, we are making it 70 Weeks PLUS 2,000 years. That's a textbook example of presumption.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God had everything to do with 2017. The black abyss is God's trademark. Rev 12:1 is basically the Feast of Trumpets every year in the constellation Virgo. 10/10/18 is when she is clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet.

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

Job 9:9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south (Virgo).

Job 38:32 Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs?

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Rev 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
The woman of Revelation 12 is God's people.

"I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman...say unto Zion, Thou art My people.'

"I have espoused you as a chaste virgin unto Christ."

"Return...for I am married unto you."

"In My Father's house are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go, I will return and receive you unto Myself". (In Hebrew culture, this was done when a woman accepted the proposal of marriage to a man.)

It is ridiculous to assume the "woman" is some celestial body. That sounds more like astrology than astronomy.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1260 days = 42 months = 3 1/2 years = times, time, and half a time. This the the first half of Daniel's 70th week.
The 1260 = 42 months = 3 1/2 years = time, times, and half of time are symbolic days which are literal years. It's very inconsistent to accept that the 70 Weeks are symbolic but then demand the time periods of Revelation are literal in what is the most symbolic book of Scripture.
You are (a) confused about this period and (b) confusing the papacy with the Antichrist. Almost all the Reformers thought that the pope was the Antichrist, but that simply does not compute.
Sorry, it is not I who is confused. The Reformers knew exactly what they were talking about. Your Jesuit Futurism came as a response to the Reformers because labeling the papacy "Antichrist" was causing such a schism in the catholic church.

Jesuit priest Luis Alcazar told everyone to look away from the papacy and look to the past for Antichrist, and you rightly recognize that to be wrong. But, Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera told everyone to look away from the papacy and to look to the future for Antichrist by many of the same reasons you give for doing so, but you can't see that is also wrong?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But, Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera told everyone to look away from the papacy and to look to the future for Antichrist by many of the same reasons you give for doing so, but you can't see that is also wrong?
Where you are in serious errors is calling days symbolic years when there is absolutely no justification for such fantasizing.

And even if Ribera was a Futurist, it does not mean that Christians cannot ignore Ribera and concentrate on Scripture. If he came to the same conclusion it means that he did not buy the fantasies of Preterism.

The burden of proof is on you to show us that we are actually in the New Heavens and the New Earth "wherein dwelleth righteousness". The total absence of all sin and evil on earth.

Reactions: Nancy

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Just be aware, you are rewriting scripture based on an artificial gap in Daniel nowhere mentioned in scripture.

Ok, and you also be aware of Rev 12:1-5 sign coming to pass on 9/23/17 and be aware that the 1260 days is in Rev 11, Rev 12:6, 14 and Rev 13. The 70th week is coming. God bless. :rolleyes:

Nov 2, 2016
USA
God has added no gap - it is man who has done so. If you add a gap to any numerically defined block of time - in this case, 70 Weeks - that block of time ceases to be defined by that numeral and is now defined by a greater value numeral, which according to you would be 70 Weeks PLUS 2000 years.

God said "70 Weeks". Man says, "No, God, we are making it 70 Weeks PLUS 2,000 years. That's a textbook example of presumption.

You ignoring my posts doesn't make Rev 12:1-5 go away. He is a God of astronomy. It's time to study.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
The woman of Revelation 12 is God's people.

"I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman...say unto Zion, Thou art My people.'

"I have espoused you as a chaste virgin unto Christ."

"Return...for I am married unto you."

"In My Father's house are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go, I will return and receive you unto Myself". (In Hebrew culture, this was done when a woman accepted the proposal of marriage to a man.)

It is ridiculous to assume the "woman" is some celestial body. That sounds more like astrology than astronomy.

Phone, Rev 12:1-5 great sign takes place in heaven where the sun, moon and stars exist. This is astronomy and is dealing with corporate entities, not singular.

The woman - Israel
The child being born - The body of Christ
The red dragon/planet x - Antichrist system (Rev 13-17)
The red dragon/planet x - youtube(dot)com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0

God bless.

D

Dave L

Ok, and you also be aware of Rev 12:1-5 sign coming to pass on 9/23/17 and be aware that the 1260 days is in Rev 11, Rev 12:6, 14 and Rev 13. The 70th week is coming. God bless. :rolleyes:
I think we become false prophets when we place a gap in Daniel that scripture does not mention, and then base predictions and interpretations on it.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I think we become false prophets when we place a gap in Daniel that scripture does not mention, and then base predictions and interpretations on it.

No, we become false by ignoring God's signs in the celestial heavens. That's what rehab's for.

D

Dave L

No, we become false by ignoring God's signs in the celestial heavens. That's what rehab's for.
False prophets make scripture say what it does not say. The "Gap" imposed on Daniel is a perfect example along with all the prophetic conjectures that accompany it.

D

Dave L

Already fulfilled long ago.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

My experience with scripture is that one prophet saw cascading events without gaps in their unfolding, while other OT Prophets were shown that there were prescribed gaps between those same unfolding events.

In the Daniel 2 statue prophecy Daniel does not indicate that there was a time gap between the third and the fourth Segment however, the language may indicate through the element of element of surprise that a fourth segment would follow the third segment.

Jeremiah nineteen years later in speaking about the land of the Chaldeans and the unfolding future events in Babylon, in chapter 50, indicated that there was a time gap between the events of the third and the fourth segment of around two ages in duration. Sadly, the scholars of previous times did not see these time periods/gaps and adopted a "technical interpretation" which implied a completely different understanding to the context of respective prophecy where they changed a finite time period into an infinite time period and effectively hid the respective time prophecy gaps from sight.

Now that the Statue prophecy is drawing to a conclusion, it is possible, now knowing the unfolding history of the land of the Chaldeans, to discern this gap in the Statue prophecy that Jeremiah spoke of.

Shalom

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Already fulfilled long ago.

No, Rev 12:1-5 is referring to corporate entities, Israel, the body of Christ and the Antichrist system. The word harpazo in 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5 is referring to the rapture of the church. Lack of knowledge is the drug of death.

Ok, so there's three stages to the body of Christ when discussing end times events. The scriptures below are just a collection of what I've gathered.

More than likely, there is probably more scriptures that coincide with the three stages and the travail of the body through cross reference. These passages are just the basics for now, but as long as we have the format or the outline it can make algebra look like addition.

1. Corporate conception of the church - Acts 2:1-4/Matt 1:20 (Example of Holy Spirit conception)
2. Individual conception in the believer - John 3:16, Rom 10:9, Eph 1:13-14 (Seed Gal 3:19, Gal 3:29, 1Pe 1:23, 1Jo 3:9)
3. Corporate birth of the church - 1 Cor 15:50-54, 1 Thess 4:13-18, Rev 12:5

After the conception of the church at Pentecost, whenever someone comes to faith in Christ that person gets placed into the body of Christ. For 2,000 years, His body has been in gestation growing ever so larger until the body gets to what is called a full term pregnancy. Full term is anywhere between 37 to 42 weeks, via Jupiter in the body of Virgo for 42 weeks completing the Rev 12:1-5 great sign in its awesome perfection and form.

God is using the human conception/gestation/birth story to describe His story of the divinity of the church age. Just as a child's head comes out first prior to the body, so it is with Jesus (the head of the church) ascending to heaven first prior to the body, Col 1:18...

Isa 53:11 - Jesus body in travail
Rom 8:22-25 - the body of Christ groans for their resurrected bodies
1 Cor 15:8 - Paul feels abnormally born without resurrected body
1 Cor 15:50-54/2 Cor 5:1-5 - Mortal/Immortal/Swallowed up
2 Cor 5:1-5 - the body of Christ groans for their resurrected bodies
Gal 4:19 - Paul relates travail in birth to not being formed yet

Hopefully, I've made this as easy as possible to discern. This is probably one of the most complex topics in relation to end times, but once it clicks in your mind and you see the bigger picture you will see it like a blind man opening his eyes for the first time.

Sometimes tradition isn't always right, Jhn 20:29. God bless.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where you are in serious errors is calling days symbolic years when there is absolutely no justification for such fantasizing.
Can't the element of time be symbolic in prophecy like as are the beasts (kingdoms - Daniel 7:23), waters (peoples, multitudes, nations, tongues - Revelation 17:15), winds (warfare - Jeremian 25:32-33), etc? Especially since we have no less than 3 references where God refers to "days" as "years" - Numbers 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6, Luke 13:32. It's not fantasizing if it can be found substantiated in Scripture.

And even if Ribera was a Futurist, it does not mean that Christians cannot ignore Ribera and concentrate on Scripture. If he came to the same conclusion it means that he did not buy the fantasies of Preterism.
These two Jesuits were told to search the Bible for "proof" that the papacy was innocent of the charge of Antichrist. So, instead of these two priests humbling themselves, asking God to mercifully reveal His truth to them, whatever that may be --- they approached the Bible with preconceived "truth" that the papacy was not Antichrist and searched until they found confirmation for that truth - Alcazar found Antichrist in the past and Ribera in the future. Since when does making up our minds about what truth is before allowing God to reveal it to us result spiritual enlightenment and not compounded delusion?

The burden of proof is on you to show us that we are actually in the New Heavens and the New Earth "wherein dwelleth righteousness". The total absence of all sin and evil on earth.
I'm not sure how you conclude that the 70 Weeks expire with a New Heaven and Earth. They began in 457 B.C. (...from the going forth of the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem unto Messiah the Prince) and ended 490 years later in 34 A.D., 3 1/2 years after Jesus returned to heaven as our High Priest.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't the element of time be symbolic in prophecy like as are the beasts (kingdoms - Daniel 7:23), waters (peoples, multitudes, nations, tongues - Revelation 17:15), winds (warfare - Jeremian 25:32-33), etc? Especially since we have no less than 3 references where God refers to "days" as "years" - Numbers 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6, Luke 13:32. It's not fantasizing if it can be found substantiated in Scripture.

These two Jesuits were told to search the Bible for "proof" that the papacy was innocent of the charge of Antichrist. So, instead of these two priests humbling themselves, asking God to mercifully reveal His truth to them, whatever that may be --- they approached the Bible with preconceived "truth" that the papacy was not Antichrist and searched until they found confirmation for that truth - Alcazar found Antichrist in the past and Ribera in the future. Since when does making up our minds about what truth is before allowing God to reveal it to us result spiritual enlightenment and not compounded delusion?

I'm not sure how you conclude that the 70 Weeks expire with a New Heaven and Earth. They began in 457 B.C. (...from the going forth of the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem unto Messiah the Prince) and ended 490 years later in 34 A.D., 3 1/2 years after Jesus returned to heaven as our High Priest.

Oh dear, Daniel 7:24 started around the year 494 BC if the birth of Christ occurred in the year 4 BC.

But then this is a little different to the usual.

Shalom

Daniel 7:25 started around 470-460 BC and finished 16-26 AD

Daniel 9:26a was fulfilled after 16-26 AD after the construction of Herod's temple was completed.

Daniel 9:26b started so time after 30 AD and will continue until the war in heaven is over in our near future and Satan and his cohorts are kicked out of heaven in our near future.

The Daniel 9:27 prophecy is still in our distant future and will not come into play until after the Bottomless pit is unlocked at the end of the 1,000 years of Satan, the little horn, i.e. the false prophet and the beasts being imprisoned.