Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Is The Eternal Kingdom, Dont Be Deceived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Last edited:

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Looking it over, from Ezekiel 40-48 and Ezekiel 1-3, and also Revelation from 18-22, it seems like Ezekiel's vision is just about the restoration of Israel from exile considering what comes before it and what comes after it, and Revelation about our (that is for the Church which is Israel) new home in the Heavenly Jerusalem. Ezekiel saw God's glory come from Israel and return to it, and just prior God is describing how awesome the restoration would be.

It is interesting how the Edenic language is used here and in Psalm 1 though, I wonder where else it is in Scripture.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking it over, from Ezekiel 40-48 and Ezekiel 1-3, and also Revelation from 18-22, it seems like Ezekiel's vision is just about the restoration of Israel from exile considering what comes before it and what comes after it, and Revelation about our (that is for the Church which is Israel) new home in the Heavenly Jerusalem. Ezekiel saw God's glory come from Israel and return to it, and just prior God is describing how awesome the restoration would be.

It is interesting how the Edenic language is used here and in Psalm 1 though, I wonder where else it is in Scripture.
Thanks for the response, Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 represents the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple, was the river and tree of life present in Zerubabbel's temple, absolutely not

Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 represents the eternal kingdom, where the river and tree of life are present

Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46, Represents A Future Temple In A Millennium On Earth, Is This True

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The leaven doctrine of man that at Christ's return we go directly into the new heavens and a new earth is a 2nd century A.D. doctrine. It was never held by the 1st century Church fathers. That idea is called Amillennialism. It is an idea of men, not written in God's Word. Men have to superimpose that idea over the Scripture, while bypassing the Scripture evidence of Christ's future reign for a 1,000 years over the unsaved with His "rod of iron", as written in His Revelation.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
while bypassing the Scripture evidence of Christ's future reign for a 1,000 years over the unsaved with His "rod of iron", as written in His Revelation.
Jesus Christ isnt going to sit on a earthly throne for 1,000 years, and rule unsaved humans with a scepter of "Iron" as you suggest "Wrong"

Jesus Christ returns in judgement, destroying the wicked with a "Rod Of Iron" in his "Wrath", just as a potter destroys his vessels

Will you continue your teaching, after you have been clearly shown the truth?

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The leaven doctrine of man that at Christ's return we go directly into the new heavens and a new earth is a 2nd century A.D. doctrine. It was never held by the 1st century Church fathers. That idea is called Amillennialism. It is an idea of men, not written in God's Word. Men have to superimpose that idea over the Scripture, while bypassing the Scripture evidence of Christ's future reign for a 1,000 years over the unsaved with His "rod of iron", as written in His Revelation.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The premillennialist Fathers confessed that alternate opinions and disagreement were present in the Church and allowed. It has never been the only interpretation. This is a Patristic abuse.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The premillennialist Fathers confessed that alternate opinions and disagreement were present in the Church and allowed. It has never been the only interpretation. This is a Patristic abuse.
Church Father (Justin Martyr 100-165AD) taught the 1,000 years represented the eternal kingdom in the new heaven and earth, not a literal kingdom on this earth

Justin Martyr 100-165AD (Dialogue With Trypho The Jew)

CHAPTER LXXXI -- HE ENDEAVOURS TO PROVE THIS OPINION FROM ISAIAH AND THE APOCALYPSE.

"For Isaiah spake thus concerning this space of a thousand years: 'For there shall be the new heaven and the new earth, and the former shall not be remembered, or come into their heart; but they shall find joy and gladness in it, which things I create. For, Behold, I make Jerusalem a rejoicing, and My people a joy; and I shall rejoice over Jerusalem, and be glad over My I people. And the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, or the voice of crying. And there shall be no more there a person of immature years, or an old man who shall not fulfil his days. For the young man shall be an hundred years old; but the sinner who dies an hundred years old, he shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and shall themselves inhabit them; and they shall plant vines, and shall themselves eat the produce of them, and drink the wine. They shall not build, and others inhabit; they shall not plant, and others eat. For according to the days of the tree of life shall be the days of my people; the works of their toil shall abound. Mine elect shall not toil fruitlessly, or beget children to be cursed; for they shall be a seed righteous and blessed by the Lord, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call I will hear; while they are still speaking, I shall say, What is it? Then shall the wolves and the lambs feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; but the serpent[shall eat] earth as bread. They shall not hurt or maltreat each other on the holy mountain, i saith the Lord.' Now we have understood that the expression used among these words, 'According to the days of the tree[of life] shall be the days of my people; the works of their toil shall abound' obscurely predicts a thousand years. For as Adam was told that in the nay fie ate of the tree he would die, we know that he did not complete a thousand years. We have perceived, moreover, that the expression, 'The day of the Lord is as a thousand years,' is connected with this subject.

Reactions: Abaxvahl

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ isnt going to sit on a earthly throne for 1,000 years, and rule unsaved humans with a scepter of "Iron" as you suggest "Wrong"

You are obviously Scripture impaired, and need a lot more Bible study.

Matt 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
KJV

That "throne" of course He is promised is the throne of David, an EARTHLY THRONE (Luke 1:31-32).

Thus the "Zion" Jesus is prophesied to sit upon per Psalms 2 is about the Jerusalem ON EARTH at His return.

AND WHERE DOES JESUS RETURN TO...

Zech 14:4-5
4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.

KJV

This is so... easy, for those who actually heed The Word God instead of playing religion with men's doctrines!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Pretty much a double post, you're starting to sound like a broken record by continuing to repeat the same thing over and over. No one will learn by that. You're just trying to use that as cannon fodder, which actually shows you lack study depth in God's Holy Writ.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty much a double post, you're starting to sound like a broken record by continuing to repeat the same thing over and over. No one will learn by that. You're just trying to use that as cannon fodder, which actually shows you lack study depth in God's Holy Writ.
Gods words below aren't cannon fodder but Holy truth, that clearly shows Jesus Christ wont be on this earth in a Millennial Kingdom

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are obviously Scripture impaired, and need a lot more Bible study.

Matt 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
KJV

That "throne" of course He is promised is the throne of David, an EARTHLY THRONE (Luke 1:31-32).

Thus the "Zion" Jesus is prophesied to sit upon per Psalms 2 is about the Jerusalem ON EARTH at His return.

AND WHERE DOES JESUS RETURN TO...

Zech 14:4-5
4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.

KJV

This is so... easy, for those who actually heed The Word God instead of playing religion with men's doctrines!
Many Claim Matthew 25:31-46 Is A Preliminary Judgement To Enter A Millennium On This Earth?

(Fact) This is nothing more than a "Parable" using sheep/goats speaking to herdsmen, of the "Final Judgement", also seen in Revelation 20:11-15 and throughout scripture, "Don't Be Deceived"

(Verse 31) The Second Coming

(Verse 34) The "Eternal Kingdom" Is Presented

(Verse 41) The Judgement Of The Wicked To The Lake Of Fire

(Verse 46) "The Conclusion", The Righteous Enter (Eternal Life) In The "Eternal Kingdom" Presented, The Wicked Enter (Eternal Punishment) In The Lake Of Fire

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Med

I don’t understand. (What I don’t understand is why can’t these be at least an consideration?) Jesus Christ said He is the Living water that if any man drinks of this Living Water he will never thirst again. I get we all have different interpretations but I have to ask about Revelation 22:1-2 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. [2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1) a pure River of the water of Life…Christ said (unless I’ve misunderstood) He is this Life one must eat and drink of. John 6:56-58 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. [57] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. [58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

2) the River of Life…clear as crystal proceeding out from the throne of God and of the Lamb. Again unless I’ve misunderstood, did Jesus Christ say He is that Life which proceeded out from the throne of God and of the Lamb? Yea?

3) the fruit yielded by the tree of Life, for the healing of the nations. Question what other “fruit” He could be speaking of except those fruits of the Spirit of God. he gives us a list of those fruits which yield Life, Faith, peace, joy, patience, long suffering, Charity, righteousness and truth as opposed to the works of the flesh; murdering, lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, backbiting, maliciousness…

4) when He speaks of those who thirst after righteousness…do they thirst for the River of Life which proceeds out from the throne of God, is that the same as to thirst after Christ? Then is the River of Life simply water or “being filled” with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ? Being filled by Christ…whereby the hungry are satisfied… Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

5) what River of Life holds Life when He said He is the Life that yields fruits “alive unto God” clear as crystal coming out from the throne of God where Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

What is this Water in the River of Life if not Christ, the Living Water?

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezekiel's prophecy would have been fulfilled had the Israelites returned in faith and obedience. A relatively small number actually returned, and were more interested in building their own homes. Until God started emtying their pockets, and storerooms, and sent His prophets to tell them to get to it. Then they built a much smaller temple than that God had instructed.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t understand. (What I don’t understand is why can’t these be at least an consideration?) Jesus Christ said He is the Living water that if any man drinks of this Living Water he will never thirst again. I get we all have different interpretations but I have to ask about Revelation 22:1-2 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. [2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1) a pure River of the water of Life…Christ said (unless I’ve misunderstood) He is this Life one must eat and drink of. John 6:56-58 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. [57] As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. [58] This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

2) the River of Life…clear as crystal proceeding out from the throne of God and of the Lamb. Again unless I’ve misunderstood, did Jesus Christ say He is that Life which proceeded out from the throne of God and of the Lamb? Yea?

3) the fruit yielded by the tree of Life, for the healing of the nations. Question what other “fruit” He could be speaking of except those fruits of the Spirit of God. he gives us a list of those fruits which yield Life, Faith, peace, joy, patience, long suffering, Charity, righteousness and truth as opposed to the works of the flesh; murdering, lying, cheating, stealing, adultery, backbiting, maliciousness…

4) when He speaks of those who thirst after righteousness…do they thirst for the River of Life which proceeds out from the throne of God, is that the same as to thirst after Christ? Then is the River of Life simply water or “being filled” with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ? Being filled by Christ…whereby the hungry are satisfied… Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

5) what River of Life holds Life when He said He is the Life that yields fruits “alive unto God” clear as crystal coming out from the throne of God where Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

What is this Water in the River of Life if not Christ, the Living Water?
We will disagree, Ezekiel 47:12 & Revelation 22:1-2 represents the eternal kingdom, and this isnt a symbolic allegory as you suggest

The future Kingdom will have fish, fishermen, fishing nets, houses built, and vineyards planted, a "Tangible World" dont forget the fruit on the tree of life, every month a different fruit, my favorite is Mango

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will disagree, Ezekiel 47:12 & Revelation 22:1-2 represents the eternal kingdom, and this isnt a symbolic allegory as you suggest

The future Kingdom will have fish, fishermen, fishing nets, houses built, and vineyards planted, a "Tangible World" dont forget the fruit on the tree of life, every month a different fruit, my favorite is Mango

we do disagree but I do get your point. For me I can’t see how any other fruit Will the tree of Life (Christ)yield, except for the fruit of the Spirit. “Fishermen” I’m thinking Mark 1:17-18 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men. [18] And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dont forget the fruit on the tree of life, every month a different fruit, my favorite is Mango

Question… which Fruit does the body of Christ more good? mangos or the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance…in all goodness and righteousness and truth?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question… which Fruit does the body of Christ more good? mangos or the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance…in all goodness and righteousness and truth?
The scripture below clearly teaches that the fruit on the tree of life is for (Meat/Food) you cant remove this biblical truth through symbolic allegory, we will disagree