FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam was formed out of clay (dust of the earth). We are basically dust/clay.
Until God gives live as His Word Says.

What kind of a piece of scum god or person says it is okay to kill a baby God has created life in , in the womb or otherwise ?
Why do you post as if it is okay to do that ?

What kind of a piece of scum god says we are a lump of clay?? The God of Job!! The god you seem to hate!

“The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
“Refute me if you can;
Array yourselves before me, take your stand.
“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay.
Job 33:44
other note: so the God you quote here, you believe He says you are a lump of clay !? (not just from a lump of clay, given life by Him) ... you believe as you posted here that he is a "piece of scum god" !?!?

Do you think as you posted that the ONE TRUE GOD believes you are so evil, so wicked, so worthless, that you are no more than a lump of clay that can be murdered by anyone !?!?

Oh, there are billions of evil people destined for destruction, yes... but those who turn to God to be saved have hope in Jesus for resurrection life. They can , God Willing, learn that God , for no reason at all, loves them, and sent His Son Jesus to die on a cross for their sake, to shed His Blood, the Messiah's Blood, to save them from their sin. (not to face utter destruction like a lump of clay) ....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote from the Bible what writings are to be in the Bible. You keep losing...are you tired yet
I think we need to pray more , as from his own posts he seems to believe God thinks he is only a lump of clay, not worthy of life any more than a rock would be..... A lifetime of being told that and not knowing the truth would be devastating to anyone, don't you think ?

Reactions: Marymog

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An incident in ACTS in the Bible shows someone terribly troubled too, and the prayer for them, :

Acts 8 (biblegateway dot com)
"You have no part or share in this ministry,
because your heart is not right before God. 22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

23 For I see that you are full of bitterness and captive to sin.”

24 Then Simon answered, “Pray to the Lord for me so that nothing you have said may happen to me.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a humane obligation to a lump of clay sloshing around inside a womb?? Is that the best you can come up with, after being unable to find a scrap Scripture to support your highly flawed hypothesis??

If you reject the Bible, then what kind of a non-Biblical religion do you bow to??
Lump of clay? Hmmmm

Reactions: Stan B

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God!! He taught them to me through His Scripture.
Does it concern you that God taught the Christians who lived in the first century all the way thru the 21st century something opposite of your interpretation? For 2000 years everyone else is wrong but God gave YOU the truth???

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange teaching/ thoughts/ ideas.

What if someone said his lungs were lumps of clay inside his chest, and took them out ? Would he then be 'happy'?!?

I don't think so.
I have deep concerns about his thoughts/ideas

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have deep concerns about his thoughts/ideas
We pray for him, and for others who might be influenced by anything about him, that they be spared from the destruction/ false teachings...

I never saw anyone in Christ Jesus try so much to promote such sin as murder of babies (or any human life) . I don't think it is a healthy life that can do that, but "deep concerns", yes, for what is at the root , troubling him, that God Willing they may be healed completely - made whole and complete with nothing remaining broken, nothing missing (shalom) .

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does it concern you that God taught the Christians who lived in the first century all the way thru the 21st century something opposite of your interpretation? For 2000 years everyone else is wrong but God gave YOU the truth???
I haven't heard that yet. I have not only studied the Bible, but have all 38 volumes of the Early Church Fathers which I have also studied extensively. I am quite satisfied that my beliefs harmonize with all of those teachings. And BTW, Barnabas was never included in the writings of Church Fathers. He was a bit of a nutcase.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am quite satisfied that my beliefs harmonize with all of those teachings.
Like multitudes of others, with false beliefs that won't save them on judgment day. God won't even ask why they refused to believe Him and refused to repent and refused to obey Him. He simply says "be gone from Me, I never knew you" to those who opposed Him on earth without repentance. No excuses accepted then, at that time. Today ?
Maybe repentance is possible. God Willing.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now this is bad, China is now forcing abortions.

Maybe they got the idea from the Bible, when God answered Hosea's prayer to have all the fetuses of the tribe of Ephriam aborted

"For you have played the harlot, forsaking your God.

7 The days of punishment have come,
The days of retribution have come;

11 As for Ephraim, their glory will fly away like a bird—
No birth, no pregnancy and no conception!
12 Though they bring up their children,
Yet I will bereave them until not a man is left.
Yes, woe to them indeed when I depart from them!

But Ephraim will bring out his children for slaughter."

Hoseas's prayer: "Give them, O Lord what will You give?
Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts."

16 Ephraim is stricken, their root is dried up,
They will bear no fruit.
Even though they bear children,
I will slay the precious ones of their womb.
17 My God will cast them away
Because they have not listened to Him;"
Hosea 9

And thus, the entire tribe of Ephriam was extinguished via mass God-inflicted abortion. You will note the absence of the tribe of Ephriam amongst the 144,000 named in Rev 7, Instead of Ephriam and Manasseh, it says Joseph and Manasseh.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 11 The touch of their mum
Babies are able to feel when someone places a hand on a pregnant mother’s belly. You may find that if you place a hand in a certain spot, the baby kicks this area. As your baby grows, this movement will increase. So rub that belly and let your little one know that you are right there, patiently waiting for him to make his escape into the big world.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 12.
Per the medical textbook The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, “fertilization” creates “a new combination of chromosomes that is different from that in the cells of either of the parents,” and this “is the beginning of a new human being.”

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 13
• The cardiovascular system is the first major system to function. At about 22 days after conception the child’s heart begins to circulate his own blood, unique from that of his mother’s, and his heartbeat can be detected on ultrasound.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 14
People that are keen to have babies killed in the womb have invented all sorts of red herrings to make it legal and acceptable. One such is that it is not a baby until it is born. I have asked them what turns it into a baby the moment it is born to the moment before it is born when it is not a baby according to them.

Their answer has always been the same. No answer.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 15
Those who are happy with the killing of babies in the womb claim that having a baby is more dangerous than having an abortion. The fact is with an abortion, a human always dies. In childbirth, it is minimal by comparison. With abortion, some women often suffer mentally and psychologically 20 years after the act. With childbirth that rarely happens.

Reactions: historyb