• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

We are in the end of the "time of the Gentiles".

This "TIME" started when Christ was raised on the Cross, and will end when the Great Trib starts.
See that 'time period", ????? that has existed for over 2000 yrs? That is the "time of the Gentiles'. Its a "season" or a "dispensation" when God is bringing into His spiritual family the non-Jew.

OR as John 3:16-17 teach...>"the world"., as Christ was lifted up on the Cross for "ALL who will come'......."ALL" is the world....the entire world full of people..

So, this is the "time of the GENTILES"........not the time of the jew........And then this time period ends.......and God will again deal with the JEW specifically and the World at large directly in a fierce way... 2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9 ..and that is the '"Great Tribulation".

See it?
That is not rocket science. As "bible" revelation isn't hard to understand, what is problematic is the believing part that is based on spiritual discernment......as all that God does, you can't SEE IT, yet, its always happening...
So, you have to spiritually discern God's ways, and God's dealings. = "He that is spiritual discerneth all things'...>"the word of God is Spiritually discerned" = ONLY

The natural mind, (analytical and logical "flesh") cannot understand the things of God as they are Spiritually Discerned, not "figured out" by reading.

In Romans 1, God says that humans have no excuse...when they say..>"well i'll believe it when i see it"....as God says...>"LOOK AROUND, see the stars, the Sun, the planets, the forests, the sea's, the blue sky, ...notice the GRAVITY...notice that THE SUN is just far enough away to keep you warm, and not so close as to burn you like TOAST".

God says.........."SEE ALL THAT and MORE>.........its everywhere if you LOOK BECAUSE I CREATED ALL THAT........and .its EASILY SEEN as you can't keep from seeing my CREATION>........so you have no excuse when you try to lie and say.......>"we will believe it when we see it".......

Now, in these end times of the Gentiles, there is a famine of : "the preaching of the Cross". "The Gospel of the Grace of God". Paul's Doctrine......or as Paul refers to it 3x as ="my Gospel". And it is, as Jesus revealed it to Paul. Which explains why Paul wrote most of the New Testament, did more for Christ then any other person who has ever lived, and also gave us "church doctrine".
You can barely hear most of this truth preached correctly anymore.....as all you hear in church and on Forums is.. >"law"... commandments".. >>"you must do this".."water saves if you are baptized".
Everywhere you go, if you are believer, you will not hear the Gospel of GRACE......you will only hear the screeching of the self saver, ... the spiritual pretender who is teaching you that you must do this and keep that, and be good enough......and if you will keep trying hard enough, then God just might let you in, when you die.

See all that? That is LEGALISM...>Legalism, is ..'i dont trust in Christ, i just pretend i do..... What i trust in is my SELF EFFORT to get into heaven, and here is my list of do's and dont do's that im doing or not doing to try to SAVE MYSELF" That is what i "PREACH". This False Gospel. Galatians 1:8

See that? That is not faith in Christ ....that is faith in Self.....That is the person up on the Cross, as a SELF Saver, and Jesus is not up there in that case. He's been removed by their SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

So, when a person is ALL THAT....then they are not doing what this THREAD says to do......they have not brought their imaginations and their deceived theology under control....They do not have REAL FAITH.
Paul says to prove yourself that you be in real faith.
Jude says to contend for the Real Faith.

These self savers, these self righteous.... do not live HERE in their FAITH.. = Hebrews 13:9

They do not have FAITH in CHRIST ALONE to get them to heaven........

Here is the thing........... Nearly everyone will agree that Christ saves them, but only those who have brought their faithless thoughts and theologically deceived imaginations into submission to Christ, will teach this...."Christ KEEPS me saved".

See that?.......THAT is real faith.....THAT is faith in Christ.......its not just .....>"yeah i know that Christ saves.....ITS = i KNOW THAT CHRIST KEEPS ME SAVED".

Keeps me saved
Keeps me saved
Keeps me saved.

Reader, do you believe that Jesus keeps you saved, or do you want to argue that you must "do this and dont do that", so that you try to keep yourself saved?

ahhhhhh............

See that real Faith in CHRIST ??????, very few FEW have it., as most do not believe that Christ keeps them saved, and that is because their faith is broken, and that is why their preaching, teaching, is all about WORKS and SELF EFFORT.....in place of Real Faith in Christ ALONE.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are in the end of the "time of the Gentiles".

Yes I agree with you that we are at the end of the prophetic 2,300 year period of the Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts which began around the year 250-260 BC. Yes Gentiles will come into a relationship with God such that His Kingdom is revealed to them, but Daniel told us when God intended to establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the face of the earth when God judges the heavenly hosts in Heaven and the Kings of the earth on the earth for their respective parts in the trampling of God's Sanctuary and His earthly Hosts during the 2,300 prophetic period given to us in Daniel 8.

It is at this time of Judgement that God begins to draw/gather the Israelites back to Himself and He has promised that He will plant them in Christ's fertile field in which they will be able to draw God's nutrients for their life from that time onwards as He teaches them on the Religion of Christ, (being the Son of God), which metaphorically is described as becoming the largest mountain in all of the earth, and that the rock which comes down out of heaven and Grows into the largest mountain in all of the earth will crush all of the other "religions" on the earth such that they will become like the chaff on the floor of the threshing room floor to be blown away by the winds of the spirit.

God's intent is the gather all of Israel to Himself where they are living at the time of the Armageddon Judgement and make like new again the same "Kingdom of priests, a Holy Nation and His Possession among the Gentiles" Covenant with them with a tweak here and there in the salvation process that will apply from that time onwards.

It is after God renews this covenant with Israel that the Great harvest of the Gentiles begins.

God's hands, so to speak, were tied until Israel repented of their collective sin of continual idolatrous worship over the first four ages of their existence from the time of Isaac's birth. The fact that God will forgive Israel for their iniquities of continual idolatrous worship, and then cleanse them such that they can be Priests for the gentiles to lead as many Gentiles as possible to Christ before Satan is released at the end of 1,000 years so that the testing of the earth can begin when Satan's great tribulation begins.

Today the Gentile "Christians" need to repent of their arrogance in believing that all of the Gentiles will be saved by the time of Armageddon and that then God will deal solely with the Israelites. There is much that the Gentile Church needs to repent of as well.

Shalom

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is after God renews this covenant with Israel that the Great harvest of the Gentiles begins.

When the Cross was raised, with God on it, shedding His blood for "all who will come"..or as Jesus told you.....>"If I be lifted up, i will draw all men to me"..
And How does God as Christ on the Cross "draw all men" ......= John 3:16-17

He Sent PAUL......in "the time of the Gentiles" that started when Christ was crucified and resurrected..

Paul is the "Apostle to the Gentiles'.....in the "time of the Gentiles".., which you are in, currently.

The '"drawing of all men" through the Holy Spirit .....This is the Gospel of the Grace of God, that Paul was given personally by Jesus.

Let Paul show us the Gospel, that is revealed to Paul, as he is the Gentile Apostle in the "time of Gentiles"".

Romans 1:16

The Definition of the Gospel

16: """ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. For it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

16: """For I am not ashamed of the Gospel. I see it as the very power of God working for the salvation of everyone who BELIEVES it, both Jew and Greek. I see in it God’s plan for imparting righteousness to men""""

This is the "gift of Righteousness"... that is "the Gift of Salvation"

What is this reader?

This is the "PREACHING OF THE CROSS".. the TRUE Gospel.

"FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, and hearing by the word of God".

"""""That Christ , the sinless Son of God, died for ALL your sins, and for ALL the sin of the world....That God as the Virgin Born Christ became sin on the Cross, so that by this one time and once and for all Sacrifice, ALL WHO CALL ON THE NAME OF JESUS, BELIEVING....SHALL BE SAVED"

Or as Jesus told us..."If i be lifted up, i will draw ALL men (people) to me"..

This is the GIFT of Salvation, and the GIFT of Righteousness, that God is offering through Christ.

It is the Gospel i preach in every Thread, in every Post, and always, till i Meet THE KING of Glory.

Look Closely, and see How Jesus The Lord, saves you...and keeps you saved.

Paul Teaching...

""""
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to God's mercy HE saved us, by the spiritual washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;""""......as BORN AGAIN

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Today the Gentile "Christians" need to repent of their arrogance in believing that all of the Gentiles will be saved by the time of Armageddon and that then God will deal solely with the Israelites. There is much that the Gentile Church needs to repent of as well.

Let Paul show us the Gospel, that is revealed to Paul, as he is the Gentile Apostle in the "time of Gentiles"".

Ah Behold, it seems to me that there is much that you still have to learn.

What time period does the "time of the gentiles" covers?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ah Behold, it seems to me that there is much that you still have to learn.
What time period does the "time of the gentiles" covers?

You figure that out for yourself. After all, you believe you are a scholar.
Good luck with that.
Read my Threads for an update.