Faith is changing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@evotell

Welcome to the forum! Debate away hopefully in the right Spirit. Unfortunately there seem to be some of the wrong kind around already... Just saying...

Reactions: Helen and ScottA

evotell

Nov 13, 2007
Red Deer
www.solutionslifecoaching.ca
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hopefully this isn't a forum full of religious fruit cakes, who seek to indoctrinate everyone with there own distorted views. Seems that most of us never got the memo on DON"T JUDGE. Lets hope that this is a community of people who are trying to grow their faith rather than straighten everyone out.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully this isn't a forum full of religious fruit cakes, who seek to indoctrinate everyone with there own distorted views. Seems that most of us never got the memo on DON"T JUDGE. Lets hope that this is a community of people who are trying to grow their faith rather than straighten everyone out.
Some will and some won't! Some do and some don't! I wish I could honestly say that I was always the exception to the rule.

If you find any place where someone is not judging someone else at least part of the time, likely it is you alone in your closet of prayer... unless of course you sit in judgment on God while it's just the two of you.

Reactions: Helen