Farewell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been on this site long (and I have very much enjoyed it). However, I must return to a christian discussion and news site that is just getting started - I want to help the good people who have created it to get the discussion going there. The world can't have too many christian-based sites as far as I'm concerned (especially in today's environment). I may pop back here periodically although it could be under a different handle (I have forgotten my pw, so once I get logged out I'm done). God bless everyone.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been on this site long (and I have very much enjoyed it). However, I must return to a christian discussion and news site that is just getting started - I want to help the good people who have created it to get the discussion going there. The world can't have too many christian-based sites as far as I'm concerned (especially in today's environment). I may pop back here periodically although it could be under a different handle (I have forgotten my pw, so once I get logged out I'm done). God bless everyone.

God Bless.