Favorite Horror movie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might regret saying that, someone might say something you don't want to hear. ;)
Such as ...watching those movies is one and the same as supporting, promoting, and funding the occult. Well, it's the truth. As someone who was born in by bloodline, I do remember seeing famous persons at rituals...including hollywood actor/s. And nearly 100% of actors, actresses, producers, etc ...are cult ...I know, because I've lived it. You don't make it big in the entertainment industry (including music) unless you are born in by bloodline, sold in as a child ...or you sell out.
(More...) ...and when they try to expose it in their music lyrics, they get reprogrammed ...you will see them all messed up, mentally unstable ...for good reason...they rebelled against their programming and got reprogrammed (re-traumatized) ...and if they keep messing up, the cult sacrifices them ...and the news story will say, "unknown cause" or "suicide" or "drug overdose."

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, yeah, yeah I get the point I'm so evil yada, yada, yada. Whatever doesn't phase me a bit. I'm used to it. :rolleyes:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Such as ...watching those movies is one and the same as supporting, promoting, and funding the occult. Well, it's the truth. As someone who was born in by bloodline, I do remember seeing famous persons at rituals...including hollywood actor/s. And nearly 100% of actors, actresses, producers, etc ...are cult ...I know, because I've lived it. You don't make it big in the entertainment industry (including music) unless you are born in by bloodline, sold in as a child ...or you sell out.

Hmmm Hollywood actors, actresses, etc, are often put into roles that go against the word of God.

And usually if you refuse to play those roles you don't get to play the main characters.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm Hollywood actors, actresses, etc, are often put into roles that go against the word of God.

And usually if you refuse to play those roles you don't get to play the main characters.
Yes, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. It goes much deeper than that.

(I added more to my post above. I will paste it here.)
(More...) ...and when they try to expose it in their music lyrics, they get reprogrammed ...you will see them all messed up, mentally unstable ...for good reason...they rebelled against their programming and got reprogrammed (re-traumatized) ...and if they keep messing up, the cult sacrifices them ...and the news story will say, "unknown cause" or "suicide" or "drug overdose."

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider ...one actress who was killed in the 1980's ...that was the exact reason they got rid of her. And they claim they're still investigating that. Lies!! They know full well ...everyone with position in the cult knows. They knew then and they know now. But the cult-controlled media brings the case up every so often to traumatize those who were close to her.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@historyb and @April_Rose

My advice... Don't let other Christians judge you. They wouldn't know you if they met you on the street and their opinion of you doesn't matter. I watch horror movies too and I know they're not real. I thought I'd add that I'm also an amateur paranormal researcher and cryptozoologist.

Exactly and that's cool. ;) I personally wouldn't do that for real since it goes against my beliefs but good for you. :D

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly and that's cool. ;) I personally wouldn't do that for real since it goes against my beliefs but good for you. :D

It's something I find fascinating and I scientifically research the subject as a personal interest. UFO phenomena intrigues me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Consider ...one actress who was killed in the 1980's ...that was the exact reason they got rid of her. And they claim they're still investigating that. Lies!! They know full well ...everyone with position in the cult knows. They knew then and they know now. But the cult-controlled media brings the case up every so often to traumatize those who were close to her.
@TLHKAJ A lot of sad, personal stories around Hollywood...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. It goes much deeper than that.

(I added more to my post above. I will paste it here.)

I wouldn't suggest that all of them get involved in cult sacrifices, and in reality probably only a few do, as cult sacrifices are pretty evil.

There are still a few Christian actors in Hollywood, but some of them still get into roles they shouldn't play.

And then of course you have Christian movies.

As a Christian, I don't even like movies loaded with swearing, when I'm not outside of home a try to avoid hearing the bad stuff.
Outside in the world around other people, you kind of can't help hearing people cuss, but we can still control what comes out of our mouth. In a way I see it as, this is how we can differentiate ourselves from the world, this is a way in how we can let the light.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@TLHKAJ

Those suicides, drug overdoses and unknown deaths do definitely happen for a reason though to some of those people in the entertainment industry. Possibly a lot to do with the environment they work in.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seems so widespread, sadly...

I think there's a good reason why it's so important to watch our tongue. And why it's even important to watch the songs we sing, if you like to sing, or if you sing the lyrics while listening to music that is.

Reactions: marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think there's a good reason why it's so important to watch our tongue. And why it's even important to watch the songs we sing, if you like to sing, or if you sing the lyrics while listening to music that is.
James's Epistle has a lot to say about the use of the tongue- it can be for good or for the opposite.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
On the contrary, I think a full disclosure by the federal government on its knowledge of UFOs would be awesome.

Oh I'm sure what you say is true, if there is no need for a secret... CIA Director Colby was very much in favor of being open where being secret is not necessary.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another favorite horror movie is Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Cheesy and a Classic:

and the old universal horror movies and things like House on Haunted Hill 1959

Reactions: Michie