Favorite Horror movie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really love horror?
Go to youtube and find a video entitled: "International Ritual Child Sacrifice, Torture and Trafficking - a survivor speaks out"

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone see Svengoolie, he host a show on METV and shows old horror movies like one this week is about a giant spider and I forgot which one on Halloween.

No, never heard of it but don't forget about ignore.

Reactions: Michie

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love TMC. All those cheesy b/w movies from the 50’s etc., I’m in. Frankenstein, The Wolfman, Dracula, The Creature From the Black Lagoon, etc. Good fun! And great commentary on pop culture of the time. It’s interesting to see how it has evolved. A real commentary on society imo.

I think that the old movies you mentioned are profound legendary movies. It's fascinating to me to research the old myths and legends.

Reactions: Michie

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really love horror?
Go to youtube and find a video entitled: "International Ritual Child Sacrifice, Torture and Trafficking - a survivor speaks out"

That's not fake and that is what you don't understand. See you stopped living life because you assume that is what being a Christian means and unfortunately many evangelicals feel that way. Spoiler being a believer doesn't mean you stop enjoying life and I am not so stupid either is @April_Rose or @Michie or anyone else who like a good horror flick to think it's real life. How dumb do you think we are

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are always a couple of agitators in a crowd and I learned that's especially true in the Christian Church. I've learned to tune them out or like on this site, put them on ignore. There's no point engaging them because they'll keep pestering you no matter how you respond to them.

Yeah, I believe they're looking for a reaction and that's all. Most of the time that's what it is that is.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the place for that, start your own thread. Not everyone is a stick in the mud. I think I will has this thread closed. Honestly I don't know why I stay here. You all hate me or tell I am bad and your better. I think I might just ask them to close my account it is evident there is no fun to be had here :(.

I am sorry @April_Rose, @Michie and others but this feels like CF right now :(
I will be happy to oblige you and close it.
Have s blessed night.