Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 17, 2007
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/augus...ell_dissent.htmPaul Joseph Watson Prison Planet Thursday, August 16, 2007Shocking KSLA 12 news report confirms story we broke last year, Pastors to cite Romans 13 as reason for public to obey government orders, relinquish guns and be taken to camps during state of emergency. A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law. In May 2006, we exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation. A whistleblower who was secretly enrolled into the program told us that the feds were clandestinely recruiting religious leaders to help implement Homeland Security directives in anticipation of a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency. The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared. It was related to the Pastors that quarantines, martial law and forced relocation were a problem for state authorities when enforcing federal mandates due to the "cowboy mentality" of citizens standing up for their property and second amendment rights as well as farmers defending their crops and livestock from seizure. Though some doubted the accuracy of this report at the time due to its fundamentally disturbing implications, the story has now been confirmed by a KSLA 12 news report, in which participating clergy and officials admit to the existence of the program. The report entertains the scenario of martial law as depicted in the movie The Siege and states that "quelling dissent would be critical."
160807martial3.jpg
The precedent for mass gun confiscation and martial law in times of a real or manufactured emergency was set during Hurricane Katrina, when police and National Guard patrols forced home owners - even in areas unaffected by the hurricane - to hand over their legally owned firearms at gunpoint. This is a clear precursor for the imminent declaration of a state of emergency, a scenario that President Bush codified in his recent Presidential Decision Directive of May 9th.http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/augus...ic_collapse.htmEconomic Collapse As Precursor To Open Plan For Martial Law?Many fear recession, bank run, strike on Iran or terror attack could signal green light for state of emergency Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jul 17, 2007
http://infowars.net/articles/august2007/150807Corsi.htm50% chance there is going to be a 1929 style economic depression as pretext for regionalization, globalist interests Steve Watson Infowars.net Wednesday, August 15, 2007 Alex Jones was joined on air yesterday by investigative journalist, economic expert and Harvard Doctor of Political Science Jerome Corsi for an in depth discussion on the state of the economy and the engineered decline towards regionalization and a globalized monetary system. Corsi warned that the crisis in the stock market we are currently witnessing is simply the tip of the iceberg and part of an overall meltdown that represents a gutting of the United States by neo-mercantilist institutions bent on the formation of a new global monopoly. "We're gonna go through Stagflation, which is basically stagnation and inflation. We are already in a recession, it just hasn't been publicly declared yet. I think it will deepen through the rest of 2007 into 2008. Corsi stated."It's going to last several years, it's largely because we've lost so much of the manufacturing to China, even when our currency tanks, there are no exports we are producing anymore that will gain. The currency is gone, it is being sold off very quietly, worldwide, by the oil producing states, by China, the Euro is increasingly becoming our foreign exchange reserve currency.The primary indices of inflation have been taken out of the indexes, food is not in and neither is energy prices. These two are going up hugely right now and are going to continue to go up." Corsi warned that this is going to be the formula for producing the Amero, a continental solution to the tanking of the Dollar.

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
I have that posted on my site as well. It's disgusting in my opinion and I will die before I give up my means of protecting my family or bow down to the NWO !!!