Final Warming =Prepare to meet Jesus=Rapture DAY!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really does puzzles me as to why we keep getting Post on something that doesn't exist. THE so called RAPTURE is not Biblical. It is not in Gods word but in one place. Ezekiel 13:20. Where he tells us he is against those who teach it.

You say that as if you are a prophet with a direct pipeline to the Almighty. That you have it directly from God Himself that all aspects of a removal of the righteous is false. Ezekiel wasn't even remotely talking about this issue. The verse could be applied to anyone, even you, in the way you have pulled it out to support your presupposition. How you used that verse is akin to one using the verse that says "Judas hanged himself" and then tying it to another verse that says "go thou and do likewise".

Truth be told, we all probably are in error to one degree or another. But we should be able to discuss these things among ourselves without resorting to condemning comments of "false", "unbiblical", and what not. If the concept of a removal is unbiblical, then Isaiah (the prophet most quoted by Yeshua) must have been smoking something illegal when he wrote Isaiah 26:19-21. And then Zephaniah must have gotten ahold of the same substance when he wrote Zephaniah 2:1-3.

Some may be in error of how these events play out, but a removal it is not an unscriptural idea. The idea is indeed in God's word as opposed to your assertion that it isn't.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If the concept of a removal is unbiblical, then Isaiah (the prophet most quoted by Yeshua) must have been smoking something illegal when he wrote Isaiah 26:19-21. And then Zephaniah must have gotten ahold of the same substance when he wrote Zephaniah 2:1-3.
i think it might be that we don't want to remove ourselves from the world, as seekers, and so this concept maybe can get warped into a literal removal, something like that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ezekiel wasn't even remotely talking about this issue. The verse could be applied to anyone, even you, in the way you have pulled it out to support your presupposition. How you used that verse is akin to one using the verse that says "Judas hanged himself" and then tying it to another verse that says "go thou and do likewise".
"pillows" and "soft landings" and "make them fly like birds" might be a bit cryptic, but i'm not sure to that extent.

i would be interested to hear any other theory about Eze 13 though, i have yet to.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds or will you be left behind where you must try to live under anti-Christ rule and the judgements of the great tribulation yearswhere over 50% will die??
Are we required to pack a suitcase in order to "be ready", or do we just have to jump real hard and high if we see a cloud or hear a trumpet?

I hear a lot of people touting "BE READY, or you won't get to go." Just what, exactly, is a Believer to do in order to achieve this status of "being ready?"

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are we required to pack a suitcase in order to "be ready", or do we just have to jump real hard and high if we see a cloud or hear a trumpet?

I hear a lot of people touting "BE READY, or you won't get to go." Just what, exactly, is a Believer to do in order to achieve this status of "being ready?"

Excellent question...darn, I wish I had asked it!! :D

Looking forward to hearing the wise answer! :)
Not that we will get any answer other than a couple of scriptures quoted.

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent question...darn, I wish I had asked it!! :D

Looking forward to hearing the wise answer! :)
Not that we will get any answer other than a couple of scriptures quoted.
Admittedly, my replies might be a little direct and, perhaps, less than "spiritual"-sounding..... but it is exactly because of having heard so many "spiritually pat" explanations given over the years (I'm 72) that I really don't have much patience with hearing them shoveled out as freely as they often are.

It is a firm belief of mine that if a person cannot take Scripture into themselves, mull it over, and turn around and explain it to someone else in plain, ordinary everyday jargon that even a non-Christian can understand, then there is a good chance that the speaker really may not even understand what their "quoted" words actually mean in the first place.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We are to ask for wisdom to our Heavenly Father's Word, and His guidance daily so we don't fall into those traps and snares of these end times. So lets go into the Greek text to get a better view of what this verse is saying. Why do you stand before the Son of man? You stand there for judgment. Pray that you will have the wisdom to stand against Satan, so by your words and actions you will stand there undefiled and condemned by our Lord. Pray that you will be the one to hear Him say, Well done My good and faithful servant, enter into the gates of heaven. Many will stand before Christ in shame, and Jesus will say to them, "Get away from me, I know you not."

The subject for this entire hour of temptation is being deceived. Do you consider it a blessing when you are not deceived, or does it make any difference to you? the purpose of this chapter is to keep you from being deceived by those that come in Christ's name peddling their false doctrines and traditions that go against God's Word. So if Satan says that he is Christ, and your pastor and denomination tell you that the man in Jerusalem is Christ, and Satan does and says the things you expect Christ to do, will you follow your pastor and bow to that fake? That is the test and trial for this time. Can you be tempted when your family, your church, your friends tell you Satan is Christ, and to top it all off, when you see supernatural acts happening right before your eyes? Jesus is telling you to expect it.

II Thessalonians 2:1, 2 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter, as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand."

Paul is telling you to not be taken in by any means, and they will use every trick in the book to get you to join them.

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there be a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,"

Did you get that? Before Jesus comes, there will be a massive falling away , and Satan, who is the man of sin, also called the son of perdition, will actually sit in the his temple in Jerusalem, and the entire world will believe it.

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

It is Satan who opposeth and exalteth himself above our Heavenly Father. Satan will demand that you worship him, and he will sit in his temple in Jerusalem and do and say the things to try and make you believe it. He will try to appear as you think Jesus ought to appear. I hope that in that day when Satan arrives, instead of being tempted in worshipping him, that you would find him the abomination that he is. That is why you will have your gospel armor on and in place to make a stand and be ready for those spiritual battles.

Some people are so biblically illiterate that they will try to tell you that this 36th verse is all about the rapture theory. But it doesn't say that, but the Greek is very specific, "That you stand before Christ at the judgment." You stand before Christ, after these things have come to pass. Then you will be judged by what you did while Satan was in the temple pretending to be God. Did you go to Satan and bow to him, or did you stand your ground? Be prepared to speak up when their lies and deceit are spoken to you. So now stop and think for a moment, why do you put your gospel armor on in the first place? You put on the gospel armor for the sole purpose of making a stand and defending yourself from those fiery darts of Satan's lies. Take the time an study Ephesians 6:10-20. Jesus is telling you to ask Father, pray for the wisdom so that you can be accountable on that day of Jesus' return.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say that as if you are a prophet with a direct pipeline to the Almighty. That you have it directly from God Himself that all aspects of a removal of the righteous is false. Ezekiel wasn't even remotely talking about this issue. The verse could be applied to anyone, even you, in the way you have pulled it out to support your presupposition. How you used that verse is akin to one using the verse that says "Judas hanged himself" and then tying it to another verse that says "go thou and do likewise".

Truth be told, we all probably are in error to one degree or another. But we should be able to discuss these things among ourselves without resorting to condemning comments of "false", "unbiblical", and what not. If the concept of a removal is unbiblical, then Isaiah (the prophet most quoted by Yeshua) must have been smoking something illegal when he wrote Isaiah 26:19-21. And then Zephaniah must have gotten ahold of the same substance when he wrote Zephaniah 2:1-3.

Some may be in error of how these events play out, but a removal it is not an unscriptural idea. The idea is indeed in God's word as opposed to your assertion that it isn't.
Indeed Sir I have Direct Word From God for it is written. Father tells us quite clearly he is against those who teach others to Fly to save their Soul. Ezekiel 13:20 couldn't be any more clear. But like others who believe this False Teachings your trying to discredit the word.

Quite frankly you haven't given me anything to support your belief. My purpose here is to tell what I know. And to learn from others. I have my belief you have yours.

By the way if you read beyond verse 20 you'll see God has nothing against those who have been Falsely thought of this. But only those who Teach it.

Have a Blessed Day

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"pillows" and "soft landings" and "make them fly like birds" might be a bit cryptic, but i'm not sure to that extent.

i would be interested to hear any other theory about Eze 13 though, i have yet to.
With all due respect if I were you id get a real Bible and get rid of the NIV. Scripture says nothing about Birds. Get a King James and support it with a Strongs and Manuscripts if possible.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
With all due respect if I were you id get a real Bible
ah, i use a multi, i just regurgitated that from memory. Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly. So, there's the KJV, i don't see any critical diff, myself