Final Warming =Prepare to meet Jesus=Rapture DAY!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FRapture DAY!!
Final Warming =Prepare to meet Jesus=Rapture DAY!!

87 year old Jack Van Impe=Final Warming =Prepare to meet Jesus=Rapture DAY!! Google "" SEPTEMBER 9, 2017 Jack Van Impe Presents ""

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds or will you be left behind where you must try to live under anti-Christ rule and the judgements of the great tribulation yearswhere over 50% will die??

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be no one left behind because the catching up doesn't occur until after the tribulation.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the tribulation we raptured believers will return with Jesus when He sets His foot down on the mount of Olives in Jerusalem and defeats evil and sets up His kingdom here and rule the nations with a rod of iron!! PTL.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am still wondering at the Subject of this thread ...
surely you mean " Global warming"....
if not, what is the WARM part of the " Final WARMING? What is WARM about it being final??

Reactions: Pisteuo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants to waste time on a little type-o ?

Final Warning =Prepare to meet Jesus=Rapture DAY!!
87 year old Jack Van Impe=Final Warning =Prepare to meet Jesus=Rapture DAY!! Google "" SEPTEMBER 9, 2017 Jack Van Impe Presents ""

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You must go to bed and dream about this stuff...and wake up and eat this for breakfast....you are so stuck in your groove....This has become your IDOL.
This has become your consuming passion.
Jesus issued to GOOD NEWS Gospel....all your doom and gloom is not good for you. REJOICE!!... "Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh. " Luke 21

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Is a highly motivated desire for the Lord's coming an idol? Yeshua Himself had that same desire as stated in John 17:24. He expressed that desire to the Father. While the OP's zeal for this might seem to some as extreme, I can think of nothing else more worthy of being extreme over. And behind that zeal, is a desire that no one miss out on it also. The delivery and magnitude of this may not be someone else's style, at a basic level I commend the OP for the underlying zeal with a concern (I hope) for others.

While you and others may see these ends times as a doom and gloom, many of us feel privileged to live in such a time as this to see much of these things developing, knowing that the time is close. Only fear causes a doom and gloom mentality. And for some, that is a good thing. It should cause them to question their relationship with the Lord.

I guess it is a matter of perspective.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Really? Is a highly motivated desire for the Lord's coming an idol?

When a person can talk about nothing else...YES. Plus it is not spun as a positive thing..but negative and doom preaching.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Jeremiah got the same response you are giving to the OP. Like I stated, it could be argued effectively that it is only doom and gloom to those who have a obsessive love affair with the world.

like with your television, you are always free to turn the channel!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh greaaaaat, another rapture thread!

The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Define in a biblical context:
  • gathering together to Him
  • falling
  • the man of sin
  • the temple
  • all that is called God
  • what is restraining
  • in his own time
  • taken out
  • the Lord will consume
  • the working of Satan
  • those who perish
  • pleasure in unrighteousness
...and see if you do not see the lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture day (catching up) of believers will be a very great day as we are changed in the twinkle of a eye to immortal and we receive a new body like Jesus and then all eternity before us as we live eternal life as sons of God!!!! Ptl!!! We made it!!!

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture day (catching up) of believers will be a very great day as we are changed in the twinkle of a eye to immortal and we receive a new body like Jesus and then all eternity before us as we live eternal life as sons of God!!!! Ptl!!! We made it!!!

That will indeed be a great day.

o

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps there is time to turn back the final warming......but that isn't a very popular idea on this board

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds or will you be left behind where you must try to live under anti-Christ rule and the judgements of the great tribulation yearswhere over 50% will die??

Matthew 10:28King James Version (KJV)
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 24:13King James Version (KJV)
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

King James Version
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Matthew 28:20- I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Reactions: Helen

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really does puzzles me as to why we keep getting Post on something that doesn't exist. THE so called RAPTURE is not Biblical. It is not in Gods word but in one place. Ezekiel 13:20. Where he tells us he is against those who teach it.

Those who follow this teaching will refer to 1Thessalonians 4:13-18 where Paul is explaining where the dead are and Christ return at the second Advent.

Their is no credit given to Gods word. 2 Chronicles 30:8 we are told if we turn to the Lord and serve Him that his Wrath will turn away from us. YOU HAVE TO BE HERE FOR IT TO TURN AWAY.

We read in Matthew 10 :19-20 that in the end when you are brought before the synagogues of Satan you are not to take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. This is further emphasized in Luke 12:10-12 YOU HAVE TO BE HEAR FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. The teachings of Man will get you in trouble my friend be very careful in what you believe when its not written.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."