Florida : says "NO" to Transgender Drugs & Surgery for TEENS.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and just how many time has there been such a crime in the state of Florida in say the last 50 years?

(HINT: zero)

But then the 48 page bill he signed mostly dealt with enacting voting restrictions and making voting more difficult
Hint: you are revealing your ignorance on these matters as you have made up your mind this crime has never existed in Florida or any other State. Quite next to impossible I might say. I hope you don't deal with other matters, whether political or not the same way...

Here's one snippet from the 2020 elections... Florida Residents Allegedly Cast Multiple Votes in 2020 Election

Jay Ketcik, Joan Halstead and John Rider, residents of The Villages, Florida, face one count each of voting multiple times in the 2020 general election, WKMG-TV in Orlando reported. This type of voter fraud is classified as a third-degree felony and is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Ketcik, 63, allegedly voted by mail in Florida last October and attempted to cast an absentee ballot in his home state of Michigan, according to the court records. Halstead, 71, allegedly voted in person and also attempted to cast an absentee ballot in New York. Both individuals were arrested after turning themselves in at the Sumter County Jail on outstanding charges.

Rider, 61, on the other hand, was arrested on December 3 at the Port Canaveral, Florida, cruise ship terminal. It is unclear if he was attempting to board a ship. The details of his alleged voter fraud have not been disclosed, but prosecutors indicated in the records that he attempted to vote in Florida and in another state.

John Rider of the Village of Virginia Trace was charged by the state with casting more than one ballot in an election, a felony, for voting twice in the 2020 General Election in Sumter County. He voted once in person in Florida during early voting and again by absentee ballot in New York. He was sentenced to a pre-trial diversion program where he was ordered to complete 50 hours of community service. Rider was allowed by the court to pay out his community service at the rate of $10 per hour or $500 in total. He was also assessed court fines and costs totaling $400.

Source: herit.ag/3HYG6QS , herit.ag/3IkEoKZ , herit.ag/3K8lxnQ

florida voter fraud arrests

Three men were arrested in Florida after allegedly voting more than once in the 2020 presidential election. Above, a U.S. citizen votes during the "absentee vote" elections at the U.S. Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on October 8, 2008.JUAN MABROMATA/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES

---and now The Governor is really cracking down on this real common non-fictional crime mate. I'm for fair and honest elections, aren't you?!

Reactions: Scott Downey

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Debp and Keturah

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Scott Downey

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oklahoma governor makes performing 'irreversible gender transition surgeries' on children a felony

Will Oklahoma next make it illegal to keep a dinosaur as a pet?

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will Oklahoma next make it illegal to keep a dinosaur as a pet?

Oklahoma TRUSTS GOD.

1683046631518.png
Oklahoma House of Representatives passed a bill Tuesday that would require “In God We Trust" on State building

May be you should be in California ? ? ?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (YLT)

9 have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, the reign of God shall inherit.

Yes, it is There.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Prisha continued, “My surgeon didn’t care about the scars and fresh wounds all over my body when he looked at them when he made me take off my shirt. He was ready to cut me up more. Now I live in a painful body that no longer belongs to me. The trans community tells you to kill your old self with a dead name and everything and I did. The girl I was was gone and has been replaced by a medical experiment. I support any bill that prevents someone else from suffering the harms of gender affirming care.”

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prisha continued, “My surgeon didn’t care about the scars and fresh wounds all over my body when he looked at them when he made me take off my shirt. He was ready to cut me up more. Now I live in a painful body that no longer belongs to me. The trans community tells you to kill your old self with a dead name and everything and I did. The girl I was was gone and has been replaced by a medical experiment. I support any bill that prevents someone else from suffering the harms of gender affirming care.”

"Doctors medicalized me, starting puberty blockers and testosterone at the 13-years-old," she said. "I didn't know what things like cervixes or ovulation were, or how the full menstrual cycle worked yet, but I was cleared by adults who had a full understanding of such things to make a decision that would affect my fertility, the ongoing development of my sexual organs, and the complex process unique to me as a woman."
Cole said she was "given a double mastectomy" in the "name of political ideology" at the age of 15."

Puberty blockers AND testosterone at 13? Lets just call this what it is. A lie. You don't go on puberty blockers AND get supplemental hormones. Testosterone is not prescribed before the age of 16.(Ref OSHA guidelines) and even then to begin this treatment Cole would have had to have met and be evaluated by six separate doctors including two psychiatrists none of these evaluating doctors can be connected to the treating hospital.
Puberty blockers do not affect adult fertility. They do not affect the long term development.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul criticized his brothers from time to time.

Some on forums are trolls and posers. Criticism of that is just.

They know not scripture so speaking their language let's them know the wolf pelt is visible through the lanolin costume.
LOVE IT,...... LOVE IT !