For Christians still hung up on Evolution...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If something is called "the THEORY of Evolution".......isnt that just a "theory"?
How about.>"the Theory of the Big Bang"? "Big Bang Theory"?????
This is like the Theory that there is a "Gay gene". ......= ITs a gene, its genetics that cause you to be "born Gay" or "born this way", Lady GaGa sings to the deceived.
50 yrs + , Science is trying to find that Gene, and they never found it, as its does not exit.

So, regarding "EVOLUTIONARY THEORY"......what happened is that they attach the word "SCIENCE" to it, and teach it as if its TRUE, to children in School.

Science is the religion of the Atheist, in general.

The basic components of evolution have been proven....no longer a theory.
God is real, Christianity is real, and science is real.....Believe what you want....but do not preach hypocrisy, go get yourself a horse and do not use anything that requires electricity....if you don't then you are preaching something you do not really believe.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who else is there to blame for sin in the theistic evolution scenario/fantasy?
I don't know, it's not a scenario/doctrine that I subscribe to, but just a tiny bit of elaboration goes a long way to helping others piece together the picture you have in your mind.

Are you saying that Adam and Eve are not a factor in an evolutionary concept of christian history? I'm trying to put this together with very few pieces here.

Couldn't they still have messed up at some point on the evolutionary timeline in the opinion of one who might embrace that?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that you won't, but I challenge you to watch the video and come with rebuttals.

The vast majority of evolutionary arguments are addressed and handily dismissed.

Watch half, or a quarter, of it and post back with some rebuttals.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Its smoke and mirrors.
Its a SHELL GAME.

The most recent "proven", is by Laura Van Holstein.
She claims she has proven something ......And she says this... ""the number of subspecies in a species is correlated to the number of species in a genus. If she could prove that, she’d have more evidence to suggest that subspecies are the “raw material” for a new species, she said.""

But also in her "Proof", she states this...

"""Some people have made the case that they are merely nice but evolutionarily meaningless groupings, but we show here that they PROBABLY can be thought of as incipient species.”

See that ?

That is SCIENCE again LYING, by saying what is PROBABLE,= is PROVEN.

Its not, as that is just another : THEORY <
Don't be their Dupe.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its smoke and mirrors.
Its a SHELL GAME.

She claims she has proven something ......And she says this... ""the number of subspecies in a species is correlated to the number of species in a genus. If she could prove that, she’d have more evidence to suggest that subspecies are the “raw material” for a new species, she said.""

"""Some people have made the case that they are merely nice but evolutionarily meaningless groupings, but we show here that they PROBABLY can be thought of as incipient species.”

See that ?

Don't be their Dupe.
Evolution is a theory. It always has been and always will be.

What's comical about its propagandists today is that they have now changed the definition of the word theory.

They knew they couldn't overcome the FACT that it is an UNPROVEN theory, so they have attacked the definition of the word theory and now claim that evolution is much more than the traditional meaning of that word.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Evolution is a theory. It always has been and always will be.
What's comical about its propagandists today is that they have now changed the definition of the word theory.
They knew they couldn't overcome the FACT that it is an UNPROVEN theory, so they have attacked the definition of the word theory and now claim that evolution is much more than the traditional meaning of that word.

Amen.

Here is another lie.
"we have a connecting fossil record".
No they dont., they just say they do, and print a Text book that says...>"proven".

Every few years, you'll read...>"we found proof,......in Mongolia.........its a skull, and a footbone, seems to be in the mouth of Science"... and its 300 billion years old, obo.

Even Carbon Dating is a FRAUD.
Its not accurate, but...>"the carbon dating is proof".

The entire situation is a mass psychosis of FRAUD, based on the biggest lie..>"WE can Trust SCIENCE, to tell the truth, as they are OBJECTIVE".

They are anything but objective....they are out to deny the very existence of God, and they will LIE to you, and do.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

Here is another lie.
"we have a connecting fossil record".
No they dont., they just say they do, and print a Text book that says...>"proven".

Every few years, you'll read...>"we found proof,......in Mongolia.........its a skull, and a footbone, seems to be in the mouth of Science"... and its 300 billion years old, obo.

Even Carbon Dating is a FRAUD.
Its not accurate, but...>"the carbon dating is proof".

The entire situation is a mass psychosis of FRAUD, based on the biggest lie..>"WE can Trust SCIENCE, to tell the truth, as they are OBJECTIVE".

They are anything but objective....they are out to deny the very existence of God, and they will LIE to you, and do.
Yes.

You would like the OP video if you can find time to watch it.

Lots of great fodder for debating the evil-evolutionists. :cool:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that you won't, but I challenge you to watch the video and come with rebuttals.

The vast majority of evolutionary arguments are addressed and handily dismissed.

Watch half, or a quarter, of it and post back with some rebuttals.

I will give you a friendly view into what you are up against...
Are you old enough to remember the 2000 scare...LOL...the Y2K scare?....Videos like you are talking about here, where they pretended to know something about science was all over the internet and being viewed in churches.....holding up green modem boards...lol like they knew what they were...saying when the clock strikes midnight all the nuclear weapons are going to launch all at once!!!....LOL

I was at church one Sunday, a big one, 800 attendance....the pastor who knew a little bit about me, called me out on it. He called me by name and I stood up and he asked what was going to happen? He knew what my answers were going be....I told him nothing will happen....He said how do you know? I said, because I use to be a nuclear ballistic weapons launcher. And I added it is hard enough get them to launch when you want them to.....impossible by accident.

I can tell you that once somebody knows what you can do....they have all the hats you need. I am not a Quantum Mechanics scientist, I am not an Astrophysicist, I am not Specials Forces. My career after my time on submarines was working as a liaison between contractors....places like Skunk Works and JPL and the military to deploy "new weapons" in the field. All about science.
My interest in Evolution was due to my interest in theology....Christianity. The science of dating...it is called Stratigraphy and Biostratigraphy, Evolutionary biology. A lot Christians decide to pooh pooh these branches of science...for no good reason. Mostly what they are doing is playing on the ignorance of others....whose going to be able to argue with them....so they can say anything they want. It is like the guy that was shaking the green board at the camera and saying that world would end on Y2K. He had no idea and was playing on the ignorance of others.

Evolution....Darwin had part of it right....as they went along the science of dating got a lot better with more examples to test and more ways to test it. And just as important they learned what can cause the dates to be off. The old argument that Darwin was completely wrong and dating is completely off and there is no such thing as dinosaurs or cavemen....those claims are all a hoax. And they are hurting Christianity.

If you are old and have been Bible only for most of your life, don't worry about it. Tell people that the only science you believe in, is inside your house. LOL

So whether it is dinosaur evolution or human evolution it is fact....LOL....now do we know all the facts....LOL...NO.
At one time the argument was the missing link between the great ape and man.....that is no longer missing and now the problem is too many links....LOL....Subspecies of man and the debate over Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will give you a friendly view into what you are up against...
Are you old enough to remember the 2000 scare...LOL...the Y2K scare?....Videos like you are talking about here, where they pretended to know something about science was all over the internet and being viewed in churches.....holding up green modem boards...lol like they knew what they were...saying when the clock strikes midnight all the nuclear weapons are going to launch all at once!!!....LOL

One of the Sundays at church, a big one, 800 attendance....the pastor who knew a little bit about me, called me out on it. He called me by name and I stood up and he asked what was going to happen? He knew what my answers were going be....I told him nothing will happen....He said how do you know? I said, because I use to be a nuclear ballistic weapons launcher. And I added it is hard enough get them to launch when you want them to.....impossible by accident.

I can tell you that once somebody knows what you can do....they have all the hats you need. I am not a Quantum Mechanics scientist, I am not an Astrophysicist, I am not Specials Forces. My career after my time on submarines was working as a liaison between contractors....places like Skunk Works and JPL and the military to deploy "new weapons" in the field. All about science.
My interest in Evolution was due to my interest in theology....Christianity. The science of dating...it is called Stratigraphy and Biostratigraphy, Evolutionary biology. A lot Christians decide to pooh pooh these branches of science...for no good reason. Mostly what they are doing is playing on the ignorance of others....whose going to be able to argue with them....so they can say anything they want. It is like the guy that was shaking the green board at the camera and saying that world would end on Y2K. He had no idea and was playing on the ignorance of others.

Evolution....Darwin had part of it right....as they went along the science of dating got a lot better with more examples to test and more ways to test it. And just as important they learned what can cause the dates to be off. The old argument that Darwin was completely wrong and dating is completely off and there is no such thing as dinosaurs or cavemen....those claims are all a hoax. And they are hurting Christianity.

If you are old and have been Bible only for most of your life, don't worry about it. Tell people that the only science you believe in, is inside your house. LOL

So whether it is dinosaur evolution or human evolution it is fact....LOL....now do we know all the facts....LOL...NO.
At one time the argument was the missing link between the great ape and man.....that is no longer missing and now the problem is too many links....LOL....Subspecies of man and the debate over Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals.
You might be right if there weren't so many scientists in the exact fields that deal directly with these things, experts, who have come forth to teach exactly how and why the science is wrong.

There are Geneticists, Molecular Biologists, Archeologists, Forensics experts, etc., etc. Many, many experts in all the fields you are referring to have come forth to show that C-14 doesn't work, the layers in the Grand Canyon weren't created over millions of years, there are layers with species that weren't supposed to exist together within millions of years all piled on top of eachother. There are lots and lots of issues with the claimed missing links between man and apes and on and on and on.

I highly suggest you watch the video. All the info therein is legit and documented - so easily verifiable. If you watched it, you wouldn't have come with that particular response It's a little cheesy, sure, but it's all factual data.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its smoke and mirrors.
Its a SHELL GAME.

See that ?

Don't be their Dupe.

Is your car smoke a mirrors.
How about electricity, is it smoke and mirrors...
Are you typing this on a computer....Tablet....Smartphone....coming a crossed the internet....and satellites are they smoke and mirrors. Surely they do not work....just fakes....right?
And in motion it is the hypocrites method of Christianity. Saying things you do not believe yourself.....Are you going to buy a horse and live in shack with no electricity? Are you going to tell people to do that? If you have a heart attack, are going to sit and read the Bible? I mean if science is not true and it does not work why would you use that witchy devise to call a science mobile.... ambulance to take you to the science building....hospital....if science is not true and does not work....sit there and read the Bible.
This selective denial of science is nothing but ignorance.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be right if there weren't so many scientists in the exact fields that deal directly with these things, experts, who have come forth to teach exactly how and why the science is wrong.

There are Geneticists, Molecular Biologists, Archeologists, Forensics experts, etc., etc. Many, many experts in all the fields you are referring to have come forth to show that C-14 doesn't work, the layers in the Grand Canyon weren't created over millions of years, there are layers with species that weren't supposed to exist together within millions of years all piled on top of eachother. There are lots and lots of issues with the claimed missing links between man and apes and on and on and on.

I highly suggest you watch the video. All the info therein is legit and documented - so easily verifiable. If you watched it, you wouldn't have come with that particular response It's a little cheesy, sure, but it's all factual data.

Sure there can be naysayers, but they are kind of like amnesia, it happens but it generally only happens in Hollywood. I have never met any in person and they certainly do not make up the field!!! LOL LOL It is like saying that most preachers do not believe in God. LOL Scientists are scientists because they believe in science....LOL....can you understand that.

So if I came up with a video that explained why most preachers do not believe in God.....would you waste your time watching it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a good litmus test for how someone reads the Bible.

Exodus 20 KJV
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Personally, I take this to mean that God created heaven and earth and all that in them is, in those 6 days, and this includes man. Therefore millions of years of evolution is off the table.

Much love!

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL Scientists are scientists because they believe in science....LOL....can you understand that.
I don't think I've posted anything at all that makes me sound stupid.

I'm speaking of acknowledged, employed, University and Professional Scientists in the fields, not just just average joes who believe in science.
So if I came up with a video that explained why most preachers do not believe in God.....would you waste your time watching it.
Actually, I don't watch hours upon hours of them, but yes I often do watch videos, or read blog articles, about beliefs I don't agree with. It helps me to better understand my own position, not to mention they are almost always loaded with falsehood.

If they're not, I'm not above learning something new. And I'm also honest with myself enough to admit if I'm wrong.

Know why? Because I've developed a love for the Truth; and I'd rather believe in what is actually True than just be right in a debate.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
scientific theory
noun
a coherent group of propositions formulated to explain a group of facts or phenomena in the natural world and repeatedly confirmed through experiment or observation

Definition of scientific theory | Dictionary.com

Evolution has not been confirmed either through experimentation or observation, therefore, it does not qualify as a scientific theory. It barely qualifies as an hypothesis.

Evolution is a Faith System providing an alternative to Christianity. I don't recommend falling for it. Darwin, by his own writings, would not fall for the evolutionary lies of the modern day. He cited the complexity of a single "simple cell", that if the cell proved to be more comlicated than they observed at that time, this would counter the evolutionary view. Of course we now know that the "simple cell" is anything but!

And given irreducible complexity, evolution doesn't actually offer an viable explanation of observable facts.

Geological evidences support global flooding and geologically recent cataclysmic historical processes, and do not support the evolutionary claims of "millions and millions of years".

Much love!

Reactions: BarneyFife

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grailhunter said:
LOL Scientists are scientists because they believe in science....LOL....can you understand that.

I don't think I've posted anything at all that makes me sound stupid.

I'm speaking of acknowledged, employed, University and Professional Scientists in the fields, not just just average joes who believe in science.

You have given me no reason to think you are stupid.
Christians have been the target of miss information....and because they want to agree with it they swallow it hook line and sinker.
If you are in the field of evolutionary sciences or dating items and that is your actual job working for a university and you say evolution or carbon dating is wrong or does not work....you should consider if they could hold that job long?

If a brain surgeon says brain surgery is wrong or cannot be done...do you think he will have any patients or a hospital that will employ him?

You are saying these are professionals "in their fields" that are saying their fields are wrong. Could they be in those fields?

Know why? Because I've developed a love for the Truth; and I'd rather believe in what is actually True than just be right in a debate.
The love for truth is a wonderful thing....but in motion it is a science...practical methodology.
First you have to get rid of the naïve and then it takes a lot of study of the topic at hand.
I have given you a few examples and they should be ringing a bell.
You are not going to have any professional that denounces his own fields. No more than a preacher that stands up at the podium and says God is fake....how long do you think he will have his job....and what is his intelligent level for him to pick the job as a preacher in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no need? hmm ok

seems you just avoided the q tbh scott
There is a whole book on it, saying beginning and end with regard to the world, but "I am" in regards to God and his kingdom. I was just giving a synopsis.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's awfully New Age. Wouldn't you say?

So whatever one believes is the way it is for them in their reality?
It may sound that way, but it's quite biblical: "For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.Luke 6:38

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that has become the mantra of the church now , Live and let live , believe as thou wilt , judge no one
unless they try and correct the church . THAT IS todays mindset . I shun it to hades . As for me
ITS TRUTH that will be spoken , SIN will be corrected , and JESUS alone will be pointed too . THEY can keep this false mindset .
Yes, but that is a different subject. I was referring to God manifesting to each according to their own shame, by the same measure that they use: The man of sin revealed.