For the anti-vax people here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do not wish to offend, but if somebody gets offended because what I have to say I will give them my apologies but that's not going to restrain me from saying it. Just like when I say Biden is a cheater pants and people may get offended but oh well it's on them because it's true. Nothing personal against you sister, but I won't appease to snowflakes. I'm sick and tired of people getting offended with every little thing! It's ridiculous! :rolleyes:
You have a lot of passion to defend your beliefs sister, but lack wisdom in how you and when it is necessary to defend them.
Hugs
God Bless

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a whole different discussion...it has been discussed before that the aborted fetus was from a miscarriage back in the 60's and they extracted tissue and grew more cells and that is the only fetus that has been used.
Yet, it is still morally wrong. That baby was murdered. And I honestly don't buy that lie. We already know that Planned Parenthood has been exposed as a baby parts selling industry.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, it is still morally wrong. That baby was murdered. And I honestly don't buy that lie. We already know that Planned Parenthood has been exposed as a baby parts selling industry.
Oh I am 100% against Planned Parenthood but this is off topic...so I won't get into it.
God Bless

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a simple man and would really like to trust the vaccine manufacturers. But they made a law that protects them from any liability from side effects of these vaccines. They won’t even stand behind the vaccine????? No thanks......

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either
I cannot and have not ever taken a Flu shot. Back in 1976 my dad contracted Guillain Barre syndrome due to getting a swine flu vaccine. Our family physician told us that my brother and I should never take a flu vaccination. I haven’t and I have been diagnosed with the flu once in 60 years. I will not be taking the covid either, I had covid 3 months ago, and a very light case Praise Our Lord!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@historyb
From your opening statement I think that I understand what you are asking. But if I am off target a little bit...do not curse me...lol
You are wanting hard evidence that the vaccine is bad or not.
You are not going to get that from anyone that is connected to this vaccine.
For the same reason that they were screaming into the camera..."Hydroxychloroquine will kill you!!!" If their mouths are open, they are lying.
The thing is, you do not have to be the first in line. The truth will come out about this either way. It maybe a neighbor, someone at church, or friends...you will hear about the side effects. So really...the proof is in the pudding. Most vaccines have side effects that is expected and we expect the vaccine to protect us from the virus. If it does not or it causes permanent disabling results or death...You will hear about it. My son works at the hospital, so if I hear anything I will let you know.
Bottom line...don't get into a rush.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I am 100% against Planned Parenthood but this is off topic...so I won't 0 into it.
God Bless
It really isn't off topic. I was following your lead when you said that everything used in the vaccines is created by God. But that's okay ...I'm not admin. :)

Edit: Maybe you meant the whole Planned Parenthood baby parts business is off topic?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I need to add is that, even the vaccines they have given to kids over the years has a death rate. 1 in 150,000 or so and this is considered nominal. But there are some parents that don't even like these odds. So it is not realistic to expect this vaccine to not kill anyone. The thing to watch for, is how many.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problem with people who choose not to get a vaccine. That is their prerogative. But I also expect the same respect from them. They have no business trying to push or even shame me into doing likewise.

Exactly.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really isn't off topic. I was following your lead when you said that everything used in the vaccines is created by God. But that's okay ...I'm not admin. :)

Edit: Maybe you meant the whole Planned Parenthood baby parts business is off topic?
Yes the baby parts....

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If someone wants to be vaccinated they need to keep it to themselves if they are knowingly in the presence of someone who would be offended.
That's my opinion anyway.
God Bless
Only if they choose to get the vaccine, so if they opt out they can state it, or do you think it would be wrong either way ?
Personally if someone wasn’t getting the vaccine it wouldn’t offend me in the least , but equally if someone chose to that wouldn’t offend me either. It’s a free will choice.
Can you imagine what would happen within the threads if everyone considered whether their words / choices are going to offend anyone , and held back and thought about it. Wow , that would be an impressive change on CB
Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They have no business trying to push or even shame me into doing likewise.
It is not a matter of pushing or shaming anyone when the truth about bogus vaccines is presented. Everyone is free to make INFORMED CHOICES but not everyone is doing so.

The fact of the matter is that the entire medical profession in every Western country should have been up in arms about the scam that was being perpetrated since January 2020. These so-called vaccines are a part of the scam. But recently American Frontline Doctors (AFLD) have decided to publicize the truth. You can go to their website and see for yourself what is true and what's a lie.
America's Frontline Doctors – Empowering patients and physicians with independent, evidence-based medicine.

Now in Peru "The Chicha and Pisco Criminal Appeals Chamber [has]decided that the ever-dreaded Chinese germs were the product of “criminal elite around the world” – mostly multi-billionaires with global depopulation on their minds."

That is a bombshell ruling since Soros, Gates, and the Rockefellers have been specifically named as the "criminal elite". And people are in fact dying from these vaccines, so now everyone is putting a spin on those deaths, and calling them "deaths from natural causes". That is a part of the depopulation program.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I can understand the hesitancy to get a vaccine since the swine flu vaccine in the 1970's did not turn out so well.

With that being said those of use that you are all trying to convince that the vaccine is a bad thing there are things we need. Those things are legitimate research papers that talk about the vaccine and how bad it could be.

So the rules for this thread (I hope the mods like @Josho and others can help keep this thread on track) is that we want (I hope it is okay to put we) real research, not blogs, opinions, or theories that can't be proven. What is accepted is peer reviewed papers from Scientific journals, white papers with both having good credentials. Remember this is not about opinions but real scientific proof. If it is as bad as you all say it is then to find real scientific research should be quite easy.

Once again - No blog posts, no theories, no videos, no opinions just pure scientific research that the vaccine is bad.
History b, you really need to do something about your hair. :)

Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a matter of pushing or shaming anyone when the truth about bogus vaccines is presented. Everyone is free to make INFORMED CHOICES but not everyone is doing so.

The fact of the matter is that the entire medical profession in every Western country should have been up in arms about the scam that was being perpetrated since January 2020. These so-called vaccines are a part of the scam. But recently American Frontline Doctors (AFLD) have decided to publicize the truth. You can go their website and see for yourself what is true and what's a lie.
America's Frontline Doctors – Empowering patients and physicians with independent, evidence-based medicine.

Now in Peru "The Chicha and Pisco Criminal Appeals Chamber [has]decided that the ever-dreaded Chinese germs were the product of “criminal elite around the world” – mostly multi-billionaires with global depopulation on their minds."

That is a bombshell ruling since Soros, Gates, and the Rockefellers have been specifically named as the "criminal elite". And people are in fact dying from these vaccines, so now everyone is putting a spin on those deaths, and calling them "deaths from natural causes". That is a part of the depopulation program.
proxy-image
proxy-image

Reactions: Enoch111

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I can understand the hesitancy to get a vaccine since the swine flu vaccine in the 1970's did not turn out so well.

With that being said those of use that you are all trying to convince that the vaccine is a bad thing there are things we need. Those things are legitimate research papers that talk about the vaccine and how bad it could be.

So the rules for this thread (I hope the mods like @Josho and others can help keep this thread on track) is that we want (I hope it is okay to put we) real research, not blogs, opinions, or theories that can't be proven. What is accepted is peer reviewed papers from Scientific journals, white papers with both having good credentials. Remember this is not about opinions but real scientific proof. If it is as bad as you all say it is then to find real scientific research should be quite easy.

Once again - No blog posts, no theories, no videos, no opinions just pure scientific research that the vaccine is bad.
Wait, shouldn’t this be the other way around lol. You’re telling me to inject something that has never been used in humans on a wide scale. Shouldn’t you be showing me papers that display the vaccines safety and effectiveness?