For the anti-vax people here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I can understand the hesitancy to get a vaccine since the swine flu vaccine in the 1970's did not turn out so well.

With that being said those of use that you are all trying to convince that the vaccine is a bad thing there are things we need. Those things are legitimate research papers that talk about the vaccine and how bad it could be.

So the rules for this thread (I hope the mods like @Josho and others can help keep this thread on track) is that we want (I hope it is okay to put we) real research, not blogs, opinions, or theories that can't be proven. What is accepted is peer reviewed papers from Scientific journals, white papers with both having good credentials. Remember this is not about opinions but real scientific proof. If it is as bad as you all say it is then to find real scientific research should be quite easy.

Once again - No blog posts, no theories, no videos, no opinions just pure scientific research that the vaccine is bad.

Reactions: April_Rose

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If it is as bad as you all say it is then to find real scientific research should be quite easy.
You don't need scientific papers to prove that mRNA is NOT a virus. End of story. mRNA is messenger RNA which helps to produce protein molecules in the body.

"The genes in DNA encode protein molecules, which are the "workhorses" of the cell, carrying out all the functions necessary for life. For example, enzymes, including those that metabolize nutrients and synthesize new cellular constituents, as well as DNA polymerases and other enzymes that make copies of DNA during cell division, are all proteins.

In the simplest sense, expressing a gene means manufacturing its corresponding protein, and this multilayered process has two major steps.

In the first step, the information in DNA is transferred to a messenger RNA (mRNA) molecule by way of a process called transcription. During transcription, the DNA of a gene serves as a template for complementary base-pairing, and an enzyme called RNA polymerase II catalyzes the formation of a pre-mRNA molecule, which is then processed to form mature mRNA (Figure 1). The resulting mRNA is a single-stranded copy of the gene, which next must be translated into a protein molecule.

Each group of three bases in mRNA constitutes a codon, and each codon specifies a particular amino acid (hence, it is a triplet code). The mRNA sequence is thus used as a template to assemble—in order—the chain of amino acids that form a protein."

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't need scientific papers to prove that mRNA is NOT a virus. End of story. mRNA is messenger RNA which helps to produce protein molecules in the body.

"The genes in DNA encode protein molecules, which are the "workhorses" of the cell, carrying out all the functions necessary for life. For example, enzymes, including those that metabolize nutrients and synthesize new cellular constituents, as well as DNA polymerases and other enzymes that make copies of DNA during cell division, are all proteins.

In the simplest sense, expressing a gene means manufacturing its corresponding protein, and this multilayered process has two major steps.

In the first step, the information in DNA is transferred to a messenger RNA (mRNA) molecule by way of a process called transcription. During transcription, the DNA of a gene serves as a template for complementary base-pairing, and an enzyme called RNA polymerase II catalyzes the formation of a pre-mRNA molecule, which is then processed to form mature mRNA (Figure 1). The resulting mRNA is a single-stranded copy of the gene, which next must be translated into a protein molecule.

Each group of three bases in mRNA constitutes a codon, and each codon specifies a particular amino acid (hence, it is a triplet code). The mRNA sequence is thus used as a template to assemble—in order—the chain of amino acids that form a protein."

You're not a very good listener. He asked for facts. Without articles to back them up they're just opinions.

Reactions: Nancy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not a very good listener. He asked for facts. Without articles to back them up they're just opinions.

I didn't really think anti-vax people really pay attention. I do believe why they glam onto conspiracy theories so easily.

Well I hope so far everyone can see anti-vax people are full of smoke and no substance

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created man with all the necessary things he needs.

One question for the pro-vaccers:

Did godly men invent vaccines?

No God fearing man would dare create his own safety devices. Especially not any that would be injected into the human body created by God.

Proverbs 21:31
The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly

My facts come from the only textbook that matters:

The Holy Bible!

Reactions: teamventure

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No God fearing man would dare create his own safety devices. Especially not any that would be injected into the human body created by God.

The Holy Bible!

Stop hi jacking my thread create your own thread for your stupid ideas!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Holy Bible!
Technically everything that exists came from God's creation.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Excellent observation.

But:

1 Corinthians 8:13
...if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

Many of the brethren are offended at vaccines. Why can’t we have the same attitude that Paul had in respect to the sensitivities of fellow believers?

Romans 14:5
...Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

All men are not persuaded in their own minds that vaccinations are safe and effective.

Reactions: MattMooradian

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent observation.

But:

1 Corinthians 8:13
...if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

Many of the brethren are offended at vaccines. Why can’t we have the same attitude that Paul had in respect to the sensitivities of fellow believers?

Romans 14:5
...Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

All men are not persuaded in their own minds that vaccinations are safe and effective.
If someone wants to be vaccinated they need to keep it to themselves if they are knowingly in the presence of someone who would be offended.
That's my opinion anyway.
God Bless

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 13:5-5
...be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper

I am content with the immune system that God has given me so that I may boldly say that the LORD is my helper!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
I can understand the hesitancy to get a vaccine since the swine flu vaccine in the 1970's did not turn out so well.

With that being said those of use that you are all trying to convince that the vaccine is a bad thing there are things we need. Those things are legitimate research papers that talk about the vaccine and how bad it could be.

So the rules for this thread (I hope the mods like @Josho and others can help keep this thread on track) is that we want (I hope it is okay to put we) real research, not blogs, opinions, or theories that can't be proven. What is accepted is peer reviewed papers from Scientific journals, white papers with both having good credentials. Remember this is not about opinions but real scientific proof. If it is as bad as you all say it is then to find real scientific research should be quite easy.

Once again - No blog posts, no theories, no videos, no opinions just pure scientific research that the vaccine is bad.
Don't you yet know that real pure scientific research is purposely being misconstrued, so that no one can possess factual evidence against "big pharma" for suit?

Instead, you might want to think about prophetic scripture, and then reconsider "who is (W.H.O.)" of the UN, and in all actuality "who" IT IS that is behind it!!
For that you might need a little bit of history, going back much further than the Roman Empire.
Lucifer, aka Satan said:
"Isa. 14 [ 14 ] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Jesus said in the book of Revelation:
"Rev. 2 [ 13 ] I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth."
From there, if you believe in Jesus, you should agree that He is telling us factual information.

Satan is a created spirit by God.
God is the Creator Spirit.
God is love.
God is good.
God is merciful.
God is forgiving.
God is patient.
God is longsuffering.
God is just.

Satan desires to be like God.
Since he is a created spirit, only in that way, is satan like God.
Except for his self serving benevolence towards man, satan has none of the characteristics of God. Mat. 16:23
"... for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those [things] that be of men.

God is omnipresent. Satan is not.
He can only be in one place at one time.
No human being knows where satan is located, except God. However, he does use men, and speaks through them, as he did through Peter, before Peter received the Holy Spirit.

Even now, God is knowledgeable of where satan's seat of authority is, even though men do not know!!
However, the Spirit of God does reveal it to His people, as He did in Rev., through the location of the martyr Antipas in that time. Antipas was martyred in Pergamos.
Is satan's seat still hiding there today, or has he relocated? Follow what is being said here, and you will find out.

We can gather some history of what the city of Pergamos was all about.
I quote from the reference listed below:
"So what was noticeable in Pergamos, that indicates that Satan had his dwelling and throne there, or that he was especially present and powerful there?

Pergamos served many idols, such as Zeus, Dionysius, Athene and others. It had many temples and altars. But this did not mark it out as Satan’s throne because all the pagan cities in the Roman empire at that time worshipped idols, including the other cities mentioned in Revelation 2-3 .

It was the prominence of its worship of Aesculapius or Asclepius as saviour, healer and preserver that made Pergamos distinctive in this regard. Asclepius was a god of healing and health. He had an impressive temple, the ruins of which can be visited in Pergamos today. People used to sleep in that temple with the idea that Asclepius would give them a dream which would be interpreted by his priest telling them how to be healed. The spring beside the temple was said to possess healing powers. Devotees would offer sacrifices or leave gifts for healing. Small terracotta body parts to represent the injured area or limb have been found near Asclepius’ temple in Pergamos. Small wonder that Pergamos has been called the Lourdes of the ancient world.

One animal is especially associated with Asclepius: the snake. Asclepius’ symbol is a serpent-entwined staff (still used in the medical world today). At the dedication of temples to Asclepius, snakes would be encouraged to enter the building. Doubtless, such a ceremony took place in Pergamos too. In honour of Asclepius, a particular type of non-venomous snake was often used in healing rituals. These were called “Asclepian snakes.” They slithered around freely on the floor in dormitories where the sick and injured slept.

What is the Christian analysis of all this? This is devil worship through a false god, Asclepius, symbolized by a snake. In Revelation 12:9 , “the great dragon” or “the Devil” or “Satan, which deceiveth the whole world” is also called “that old serpent.” This is a reference to the devil’s use of a snake in Genesis 3 to tempt Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. Whereas death and disease came through the devil using a snake, the worshippers of Asclepius ascribed healing and preservation to the serpent. How perverse! How demonic, how Satanic!"
by
Rev. Angus Stewart.

Pergamos: A Church Dwelling Where Satan’s Throne Is (1)

So then, where today is the symbol of the serpent-entwined staff being used today?

2BCont'd-

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cont'd-

> If you will, do think about today's medicine, doctors, hospitals etc.
Though they all serve the purpose of helping mankind, they are NOT God, of who alone heals all our diseases.
Now go to the following picture- Google Image Result for https://zeroproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/World-Health-Organisation.png

Now think about the pandemic of COVID-19.

Today, the world has been given a new disease, and we all are now waiting for the healing...a vaccine... Through the "serpent"?? Is this satan's foul and twisted act of his benevolence? Will all be required to be compliant (worship)?
YES!!

Can we say that satan's "seat" is still in Pergamos, or is it now with the "WHO" of the UN? Again, I'm not sure. Does he move his "seat" around the globe, as it suits his purpose? It could be! Only God sees him!

Psalm 103 [ 2 ] Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
[ 3 ] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
[ 4 ] Who redeemeth thy life from destruction;

Luke 10 [ 19 ] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means *hurt you.

Rev. 9 [ 4 ] And it was commanded them that they should not *hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. [ 5 ] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Can we all say: VACCINE?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone wants to be vaccinated they need to keep it to themselves if they are knowingly in the presence of someone who would be offended.

You're joking right? I'm sorry but with all due respect I'm not walking on egg shells just to please the snowflakes. If I have an opinion about something I say it. It's my God given right.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're joking right? I'm sorry but with all due respect I'm not walking on egg shells just to please the snowflakes. If I have an opinion about something I say it. It's my God given right.
The Bible tells us to not offend....Paul expressed that as a guest of someone who doesn't eat meat then refrain from eating so as not to offend.
In other words respect others beliefs and don't force yours upon them.
And I am not referring to Christian beliefs....this is addressing cultural and personal beliefs.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He created the material they used to build it.
This is true. But we are given guidelines on how to use and steward what God created. For instance ...babies weren't created to be murdered and parted out and put into foods and vaccines. (And yes, there are many food brands who use aborted fetal cells in food flavor creation... Nestle, General Mills, Pepsi, Kraft, and many many others...)

Reactions: DuckieLady

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible tells us to not offend....Paul expressed that as a guest of someone who doesn't eat meat then refrain from eating so as not to offend.
In other words respect others beliefs and don't force yours upon them.
And I am not referring to Christian beliefs....this is addressing cultural and personal beliefs.

Well I do not wish to offend, but if somebody gets offended because what I have to say I will give them my apologies but that's not going to restrain me from saying it. Just like when I say Biden is a cheater pants and people may get offended but oh well it's on them because it's true. Nothing personal against you sister, but I won't appease to snowflakes. I'm sick and tired of people getting offended with every little thing! It's ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Reactions: BobVance

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true. But we are given guidelines on how to use and steward what God created. For instance ...babies weren't created to be murdered and parted out and put into foods and vaccines. (And yes, there are many food brands who use aborted fetal cells in food flavor creation... Nestle, General Mills, Pepsi, Kraft, and many many others...)
That's a whole different discussion...it has been discussed before that the aborted fetus was from a miscarriage back in the 60's and they extracted tissue and grew more cells and that is the only fetus that has been used.

Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I do not wish to offend, but if somebody gets offended because what I have to say I will give them my apologies but that's not going to restrain me from saying it. Just like when I say Biden is a cheater pants and people may get offended but oh well it's on them because it's true. Nothing personal against you sister, but I won't appease to snowflakes. I'm sick and tired of people getting offended with every little thing! It's ridiculous! :rolleyes:
I think the issue is the intent behind what we say. Are we speaking something out of the belief that it will help others, or are we speaking "at" people with sarcasm, strife, anger, or hatred, knowing full well we are not being tactful and will hurt or offend someone with whom we do not agree?

I think if we get back to a heart that is rooted and grounded in God's love, we will be able to express differing opinions with much less strife.