For the anti-vax people here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So the answer to hatred is don't hate.
You seem to be using the idea of hatred as a way to criticise conservatives on here when the "hate" as you put it goes both ways.

The question is who do you side with liberal or conservative? If you're a born again believer which you haven't claimed.

That second paragraph of yours is logical fallacy. It implies that
not welcoming tyranny = not knowing what persecution is.
It's the other way around, those who have gone through persecution, "say Jews who survived the holocaust" are face palming at our welcoming of communism.

It sounds like you are an Americano, with an inflated sense of the American Christian's righteousness.

Do you know where tombstone is?

Shalom

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
It sounds like you are an Americano, with an inflated sense of the American Christian's righteousness.

Do you know where tombstone is?

Shalom

Wow, if that's what you got out of my post then you must be a communist.

I say that holocaust survivors look down on communism and in your mind that statement makes me an inflated self-righteous americano.

So the question is why is a commie posting on a Christian forum?
Do you consider yourself a Christian?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, if that's what you got out of my post then you must be a communist.

I say that holocaust survivors look down on communism and in your mind that statement makes me an inflated self-righteous americano.

So the question is why is a commie posting on a Christian forum?

What is your relationship with the god that you worship like?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a great title for a thread.

I believe everyone's walk with the Lord is individual and personal. This is what I believe.
And I base this on my own individual and personal walk with my God. The God. The one and only God Almighty of all creation amen.

My relationship is 24/7/365 never alone. Always someone there listening, comforting, guiding.
A best friend. A parent. A teacher.

It's an awesome journey through this life walking with the Lord.

Thank you for asking that question. That's a great question.
Hugs

Reactions: Jay Ross

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does that question even mean?

Do you profess Christ yes or no?
Looks like we may have another wolf in sheep's clothing.

Thank you for your response. It has told everybody a great deal about you and your relationship with the god that you worship.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is a great title for a thread.

I believe everyone's walk with the Lord is individual and personal. This is what I believe.
And I base this on my own individual and personal walk with my God. The God. The one and only God Almighty of all creation amen.

My relationship is 24/7/365 never alone. Always someone there listening, comforting, guiding.
A best friend. A parent. A teacher.

It's an awesome journey through this life walking with the Lord.

Thank you for asking that question. That's a great question.
Hugs

Yes it is. It is a far better question to ask rather than confronting a person and demanding an answer about whether or not they are saved or not or if they know Christ or not.

The question is non confrontational because you are allowing the person to define who or what is the god that they are worshipping at that very moment and it allows us a doorway to walk through to witness about our relationship with the God that we are worshipping. The question allows us to establish a relationship with the person and start a conversation.

Now if you want to start a thread with that question as its title, then please be my guest, and see where it leads.

Shalom

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Thank you for your response. It has told everybody a great deal about you and your relationship with the god that you worship.

Shalom

Scripture teaches to expose the wolves among the sheep. You will answer to God for your communism wether you follow him or not.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the answer to hatred is don't hate.
You seem to be using the idea of hatred as a way to criticise conservatives on here when the "hate" as you put it goes both ways.

The question is who do you side with liberal or conservative? If you're a born again believer which you haven't claimed.

That second paragraph of yours is logical fallacy. It implies that
not welcoming tyranny = not knowing what persecution is.
It's the other way around, those who have gone through persecution, "say Jews who survived the holocaust" are face palming at our welcoming of communism.
Is that why 8/10 of the Jews voted for joe? Go figure.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You asked me this question which I purposely did not answer previously but responded with my own question where I asked: -

To which you responded with: -

What does that question even mean?

Do you profess Christ yes or no?
Looks like we may have another wolf in sheeps clothing.

If you are the representation of what a Christian looks and acts like, then No, I want no part of it.

Now your question as to, "whether or not I profess Christ, yes or no?" is a loaded question, because in the parable of Judgement of the Nations, or the Separation of the Sheep and the Goats as told in Matthew 25:31-46, both the sheep and the goats professed that Christ was their Lord and King. But the Sheep had an honest working relationship with Christ and they reflected Christ's heart amongst the people they rubbed shoulders with on a daily basis. On the other hand, the Goats did not have an honest working relationship with Christ as they did not reflect Christ's heart amongst the people they rubbed shoulders with on a daily basis.

In my relationship with Christ, I have, as honest as I can be, a relationship with Christ and He is helping me to renew my mind and to put on the refurbished man, that God intended me to be from the beginning of time.

Now if I am a wolf in sheep's clothing, in your eyes, then so be it, but your displayed righteousness speaks volumes for all to see and it influences others to be not like you.

Shalom

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
If you are the representation of what a Christian looks and acts like, then No, I want no part of it.

Now your question as to, "whether or not I profess Christ, yes or no?" is a loaded question

I see you don't even profess to be of the faith.
So why are you posting on here? To pull Christians down/wolves in sheeps clothing.
I rebuke you.
Go some place else.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we have so many threads encouraging the readers to rebel and revolt against our legitimately elected governments, it is so disheartening from a Christian perspective.

The problem with this statement is that this Government, this Election was not legitimate.
Just because CNN or MSNBC or NYTimes says it's so, doesn't make it so.

I look at it like this..
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Should we follow them because they proclaim themselves Christ?
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

There is this new thing called "fact checking" .. for some reason it only leans one way..
Sometimes facts aren't really facts but people believe they are and so they eat what they are fed without checking the ingredients first.

So when someone goes on trial for something, both the accused and the defendant have their cases heard by the jury.
If there is a doubt as to whether the accused is guilty, they are not held accountable for the crime.
I'm pretty sure that's how our system works. Never having been in trouble with the law and getting my cues from let's say Perry Mason,
and without researching which I should do b4 posting this..

ok:
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
As you probably know, the standard of proof in criminal trials is “beyond a reasonable doubt.” That is, the prosecution must prove that the defendant is guilty of the crime(s) charged to the extent that no reasonable person could have a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty.

So we have this election which one side says is a done deal. The other side has doubts.
But no court wants to take the case and actually hear if there is any facts to those doubts.
Although many have watched eyewitnessed even State hearings, heard the testimonies, seen the forensic evidence shown to all in plain view.
Heard the arguments why Governors and Judges constitutionally are not allowed to changed voting rules and only the Legislature of that State has the authority...

We are basically told to eat what's on your plate and don't ask questions.

Follow after this one who claims they are Christ even though you know you had prior warning that doing so would be very foolish.
And yes we all knew that with all these unsolicited ballots being sent out by the millions, that there would be problems.
But don't you dare question what those problems may be.
There is Forensic evidence that the machines were hacked by China and Iran and other bad actors, with IP addresses from where the attck originated, what state and county and exact machine was attacked. If it was successful, and what the results of that attack was.

And boy was we hit hard.

I would have trouble with people rebelling and revolting against a legitimate election too.
I don't care who the President would be if it were legitimate.
I may not like it, but I wouldn't oppose it.
Alas, in this case.. the facts for a legitimate election don't pass the reasonable doubt clause.
And I believe a full investigation is needed.
Until then...

Trump is still my President.
Hugs

Just Like Jesus Christ is still my Lord and Savior.
Amen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I believe a full investigation is needed.
Correct. But not after this long a time, since all the perps have cleaned up everything by now, and also destroyed vital evidence.

It was the constitutional duty of the Supreme Court to demand an independent and thorough investigation by the Trump administration (totally bypassing the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DHS, etc) effective November 5. The whole world knew by then that a major crime had been committed to undermine (a) free and fair elections, (b) the Constitution, (c) the rule of law, and (d) the Republic. This was an extremely serious matter, yet they did absolutely nothing. The justices of the Supreme Court should actually be getting impeached right now for dereliction of duty.

All deadlines and dates should have been nullified effective November 5, and if it came to that, a brand new election under proper independent federal controls (US Marshal Service) with strictly paper ballots should have been mandated. All voting machines should have been banned. All voter rolls should have been thoroughly scrutinized. All other steps necessary to maintain the integrity of the elections should have also been taken. And until the final outcome, Trump should have remained in office.

That none of this happened proves that there was a major conspiracy within the United States government (all branches) to oust Trump by every means possible. To add insult to injury, the Democrats and RINOs are now impeaching Trump, to deflect attention from their own criminality. So when the government becomes a criminal enterprise, there is no hope for the ordinary citizen. Russia and China are *shining examples* of how to rob people of their right to vote.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried.
Tomorrow begins day 1 of fake impeachment #2. As I understand it, the Trump lawyers are bringing video evidence against Democrat leaders who have incited violence. Like Schumer against the Supreme Court Justice. Maxine Waters against Trump's Cabinet.
The calls for "peaceful protesting" and Nancy's "People will do what they do" comment.
I'm sure it will be interesting to watch.
Begins 1pm est. tomorrow. I watch it on C-Span. No commercials, no commentary, no talking heads.

I have to believe that Justice will prevail.
Maybe not according to my time schedule.
But I know God has this.
I know He's watching.
And I'm praying for a miracle.

I don't want to see a CW.. but I don't know how long average people.. all sides, will take having their jobs axed, promises of supplemental help prolonged, the air-head IDK, ummm, ummm, I'll have to circle back on that charade, are going to stand by and watch it all burn down.
Although I don't have a problem watching Babylon burn, I kind of feel like Jonah.. and yet I hear the Lord saying have pity on the ignorant.

Justice..
The scales need to be rebalanced.

No worries..
No Fear.

Hugs

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see you don't even profess to be of the faith.
So why are you posting on here? To pull Christians down/wolves in sheeps clothing.
I rebuke you.
Go some place else.

Then you did not really read and understand my post which you quoted from.

I am saddened by your actions and perceived righteousness.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem with this statement is that this Government, this Election was not legitimate.
Just because CNN or MSNBC or NYTimes says it's so, doesn't make it so.

I believe I was being a little tongue in cheek when I spoke of rebelling against our respective legitimate governments.

Now the question is: - "Does God puts people over us whom we deserve to lord it and govern over us?"

If God has allowed it to happen, is it not legitimate in God's eyes, irrespective of what we may think? In other words it is the government we deserve.

Since voting for your elected representatives is not compulsory at any level of government official, and the voter turn out as a rule is very low in the USA, then the government you get will not always be the right government needed to provide the direction needed for the country, necessarily.

Whether the government was elected by fair or foul means is irrelevant, it is still not kosher to rebel against that government.

Shalom

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
God created man with all the necessary things he needs.

One question for the pro-vaccers:

Did godly men invent vaccines?

No God fearing man would dare create his own safety devices. Especially not any that would be injected into the human body created by God.

Proverbs 21:31
The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD.

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly

My facts come from the only textbook that matters:

The Holy Bible!

i agree, the Most High created an immune system that works well as long as its supplied with balanced food. now we have corrupted food and have to subsidize it with drugs just to survive.
we can trust these drug companies to look out for out best interest, they have been sued so many times that the government had to step in and create an entire court system just to deal with it, but i am sure thats beside the point.
what we need are good academic papers to prove they are in our best interest, written by a university that markets further education on football stadiums, ski trips, heated pools and all the rest. not like they would sell out or anything.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I was being a little tongue in cheek when I spoke of rebelling against our respective legitimate governments.

Now the question is: - "Does God puts people over us whom we deserve to lord it and govern over us?"

If God has allowed it to happen, is it not legitimate in God's eyes, irrespective of what we may think? In other words it is the government we deserve.

Since voting for your elected representatives is not compulsory at any level of government official, and the voter turn out as a rule is very low in the USA, then the government you get will not always be the right government needed to provide the direction needed for the country, necessarily.

Whether the government was elected by fair or foul means is irrelevant, it is still not kosher to rebel against that government.

Shalom

Question #1: Does God put people over us whom we deserve to lord it and govern over us?

Beginning in the garden of eden. God is Lord. Enter the adversary of God, the snake.
Mankind chose to obey the snake rather than God, allowing evil/sin to enter into our environment.
We could have chosen to Just say No and be living in God's Government today.

We come to another time when mankind wanted a "king" like the other nations.
God simply says.. It is not you they have denied but me..

1Sa 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

1Sa 12:12 And when ye saw that Nahash the king of the children of Ammon came against you, ye said unto me, Nay; but a king shall reign over us: when the LORD your God was your king.
1Sa 12:13 Now therefore behold the king whom ye have chosen, and whom ye have desired! and, behold, the LORD hath set a king over you.
1Sa 12:14 If ye will fear the LORD, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the LORD your God:
1Sa 12:15 But if ye will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall the hand of the LORD be against you, as it was against your fathers.

There is a condition. If the people and the king remain following the Lord, all will be well.
But if the people turn from the Lord then the bible says you and the king will be consumed. Sounds like to me, the crossroads of what began in the garden.

And we see this play out throughout the bible, good king/bad king, blessing and cursings.

Now you want to go to the NT where it says to just do what your told, even though Daniel shows us an example to follow also.
Oh the conflicts.. not really.

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

What happens when those rulers are a terror to good works, and they allow evil to reign?

This needs a bible study:
Exo 22:28 Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

That was found when I read this:
Act 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.
Act 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth.
Act 23:3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?
Act 23:4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest?
Act 23:5 Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

Now when you come to chapter 24, Ananias has brought the matter to Felix the Governor.
Act 24:1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul.

Interesting how Ananias and the elders "descended".. coming down from their pedestals kind of.
Anywhoo.. what happens?

Oh look the Governor listens to both sides of the story.
Act 24:22 And when Felix heard these things, having more perfect knowledge of that way, he deferred them, and said, When Lysias the chief captain shall come down, I will know the uttermost of your matter.
Act 24:23 And he commanded a centurion to keep Paul, and to let him have liberty, and that he should forbid none of his acquaintance to minister or come unto him.

Now Paul eventually gets taken to King Agrippa..And Paul makes a very important comment concerning what authority governs him.

Act 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
Act 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
Act 26:21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.
Act 26:22 Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

So now here we are present day.
In days to come you will find that the MAJORITY of the people in the USA DID NOT elect Biden for President.
The election was manipulated and fraudulently captured and a President was installed against the people's will.

Going back here to this verse:
1Sa 12:13 Now therefore behold the king whom ye have chosen, and whom ye have desired! and, behold, the LORD hath set a king over you.

This was not an election of choice or desire. They usurped the throne so to speak.
We owe no allegience to an administration that was not duly elected by the people according to the constitution of the United States.

Until someone can PROVE to me it was legitimate..

Frankly..
My Allegience is to God first and foremost.
Whatever will be will be.
In the meantime..
Act 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Amen.

Shalom
and Hugs

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100,000 people in America died in January from Coronavirus...

That's 25% of the total deaths up to this point for us...many are reinfection cases.

But those who are getting vaxxed are staying well and safe.

Not really hard to figure this stuff out.

Now...best I can figure out is that ZJoe doesn't mind having a slow vaccine rollout... because it means unemployment stays high and the dollar falls...

Which makes exports go up.
And companies like Tesla buy Bitcoin.

The dollar is definitely going to continue to fall for a while.