For the anti-vax people here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They could mail me this vaccine and all i would do is flush it down the comode .
Folks ya better watch out .
When folks start getting sicker and dying , oh no worries the propoganda machine will just say its a new version .
Folks should have done their research , instead they trusted in the news .

You do know that a commode was a device used to enable people to attend to their bodily needs without going out into the cold. Originally a commode simply consisted of a china pot which was put under the bed and then it was given a special seat where the pot was stored in a cubical under the seat to be more genteel. The china pot was then taken outside to dispose of its nightly use contents. The commode was something that could not be flushed. Yes a commode has become a colloquial synonym for a flush toilet in America, but in other countries, the flushing toilet has other colloquial synonym like Toot, porcelain percy," etc.

upload_2021-2-7_7-49-38.png

Colloquialism do not transfer easily from country to country.

LOL I hope that your reference to a commode is actually a reference to a flushing toilet, other wise your reference to a commode, which cannot be flushed in days gone past is very funny.

Shalom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your continual vitriol against the rightfully elected Government in your state is getting very thin for other members on this forum and I am sure that many look at who is posting and on seeing your name at the top of your posts simply ignore what you are posting.

What you are posting is not a good look for this forum. Know what I mean?

People are able to work out for themselves without your vitriol what is best for them to do. They are smarter than your think they are. Honey attracts more bees to the honey pot rather than the "garbage" that you are posting. It tends to put people off except those who are diseased like you with their own vitriol spleen symptoms .

Shalom

PS: - Note that I am not responding with the same belligerence as you. I could but I am choosing not to be like you

No belligerence here mate... :) LoL... U can tell by my fruits...
No insults or slander with terms like "garbage" and "delusional".
Anyway...

You see, you are still doing the same things as the Pharma people are doing. They believe that they are not harming people as well.

Who am I harming? How?

If a truck driver does not know how to drive a truck then he should not be doing so because the government assessors would not give him a licence to drive. The truck was your example and all I did was turn it back on you.

The bad truck driver was your example. It has little to do with selling a product that can harm people. My example was...

I have a truckload of cough medicine.
I don't know if it (the cough medicine) works.
I do know that there are one or two that have been accidentally poisoned but I don't know which ones.
Is it morally acceptable for me to still sell this cough medicine???

Its a similar example to the vaccines
I have 10,000 vaccines. I know one of them will kill someone. Is it moral for me to still sell them?
What if it was 1 in every 1,000?

Reactions: teamventure

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No belligerence here mate... :) LoL... U can tell by my fruits...
No insults or slander with terms like "garbage" and "delusional".
Anyway...

Who am I harming? How?

The bad truck driver was your example. It has little to do with selling a product that can harm people. My example was...

I have a truckload of cough medicine.
I don't know if it (the cough medicine) works.
I do know that there are one or two that have been accidentally poisoned but I don't know which ones.
Is it morally acceptable for me to still sell this cough medicine???

Its a similar example to the vaccines
I have 10,000 vaccines. I know one of them will kill someone. Is it moral for me to still sell them?
What if it was 1 in every 1,000?

If 1 in 10,000 working in the building trade is killed within a specific time period of each year, should the rest of the trade people be stopped from working so that they will not die within the building trades, but rather die from starvation because they have no income to sustain their lifestyle. That is the same sort of question that you are asking.

Now if 1 in 1,000 working in the building trade is killed within a specific time period of each year, should the rest of the trade people be stopped from working so that they will not die within the building trades, but rather die from starvation because they have no income to sustain their lifestyle.

Now I am sure that you would agree with the trade people that they would rather work than not even though they may have a 1:10,000 or a 1:1,000 chance of being killed within their industry.

People need to have the cold hard facts presented without the hype and emotional arguments that you are presenting to make an informed decision for themselves as to whether or not they will work.

What becomes the legal ramifications for employer of these same trade people if they do not provide a safe working environment by insisting that all of their trade employees must have a certificate of vaccination for the Covid19 virus before they will be employed by them.

You are trading on selling fear. Was your brand of Christianity sold to you on the basis of fear or hope?

Your justification does not match your morality criteria in the slightest and that is what can cause harm to the people who read your posts. Its like fat shaming. Some people can accept that there are people who get it off by doing this. Some other people struggle with these people fat shaming them and they commit suicide as their means of escaping the reality of the people fat shaming them.

Are you any different.

In your thread on the cause of the twin tower collapse with 9/11, I was able to demonstrate that your conspiracy theories did not stack up, even the suggested theory by you of the building being rigged with explosives.

This thread is an emotive topic where cold hard facts do not matter to you only what you believe is true matters to you even if your "beliefs" are destructive to say the least.

If your Christian faith is not based on destructive beliefs, why then are your posts predominately only based on fear mongering on your part?

Shalom

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
You see, you are still doing the same things as the Pharma people are doing. They believe that they are not harming people as well.

If a truck driver does not know how to drive a truck then he should not be doing so because the government assessors would not give him a licence to drive. The truck was your example and all I did was turn it back on you.

Your continual vitriol against the rightfully elected Government in your state is getting very thin for other members on this forum and I am sure that many look at who is posting and on seeing your name at the top of your posts simply ignore what you are posting.

What you are posting is not a good look for this forum. Know what I mean?

People are able to work out for themselves without your vitriol what is best for them to do. They are smarter than your think they are. Honey attracts more bees to the honey pot rather than the "garbage" that you are posting. It tends to put people off except those who are diseased like you with their own vitriol spleen symptoms .

Shalom

PS: - Note that I am not responding with the same belligerence as you. I could but I am choosing not to be like you

Jay Ross, I don't know either of you but with all due respect, that post of yours looks hypocritical.
Back to the topic, I believe that the vaccines will be deadlier and kill more people than covid itself.
Remember, the goal of these globalists is depopulation by whatever ends they conceive and impliment.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross, I don't know either of you but with all due respect, that post of yours looks hypocritical.
Back to the topic, I believe that the vaccines will be deadlier and kill more people than covid itself.
Remember, the goal of these globalists is depopulation by whatever ends they conceive and impliment.

Where is your proof for what you are claiming? All that I am seeing is a fear mongers paradise in this thread.

Emotive arguments like you are presenting does not justify what is being posted. It is a false argument technique that is being used to favour one outcome.

All vaccinations have some form of risk, even a simple aspro can kill a person if it thins the blood too much and the person falls and cannot stem the blood flow escaping the body at the wound site resulting from the fall.

Should the use of Aspros be banned because it just might cause your to death in these circumstances?

I have a grand daughter who had to quit university because of her nut allergies and the lack of consideration from her fellow student about bringing nuts into the lecture halls and rooms.

There are so many injustices in the world which people simply ignore. The response to possible risk from the covid19 vaccines killing people is beyond belief and is systematic of a purely selfish society.

When we have so many threads encouraging the readers to rebel and revolt against our legitimately elected governments, it is so disheartening from a Christian perspective.

It is simply not kosher.

Shalom

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where is your proof for what you are claiming? All that I am seeing is a fear mongers paradise in this thread.
There has been a huge amount of material which has been referenced in many threads. Here is some more and you can search out many more if you care to:

mRNA Vaccines Might Prove Catastrophic in a Rushed ...

What Are The Long-Term Safety Risks Of The Pfizer and ..

Adverse Effects of Messenger Rna Vaccines

So claiming that there is no proof about the hazards of mRNA vaccines (which are not really vaccines) is disingenuous.

The fear-mongers are those who first created a bogus pandemic, then promoted fear and panic daily through the lying media and public health officials.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...against our legitimately elected governments...
Even blatantly Leftist Time magazine has admitted that Biden is a fraudulent president, not one who was legally and legitimately crowned *king* of the Communists in America.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There has been a huge amount of material which has been referenced in many threads. Here is some more and you can search out many more if you care to:

mRNA Vaccines Might Prove Catastrophic in a Rushed ...

What Are The Long-Term Safety Risks Of The Pfizer and ..

Adverse Effects of Messenger Rna Vaccines

So claiming that there is no proof about the hazards of mRNA vaccines (which are not really vaccines) is disingenuous.

The fear-mongers are those who first created a bogus pandemic, then promoted fear and panic daily through the lying media and public health officials.

Pants on fire, pants on fire, pants on fire chants do not help when the majority of people are asked to evaluate your vast resource on the internet.

We are presently in the same situation as to when the printing press became the norm for conveying vast amounts of information with out a validation mechanism in place to justify the publication of the the hard copy material.

Today there is no validation mechanism in place to justify the vast number of publications on the internet as to whether or not the respective articles are justified and true. A review of a review is not justification for the conclusions that are being drawn by your good self.

Shalom

Reactions: Rita

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even blatantly Leftist Time magazine has admitted that Biden is a fraudulent president, not one who was legally and legitimately crowned *king* of the Communists in America.

Can I point out that the rebellion again the Covid19 vaccine has been going on for a lot longer that Biden has been president. The rebellion was going on while Trump was president.

Now you list your nationality as being Canadian. Are you rebelling against the possible USA directives regarding the vaccines or the Canadian Government's directives, which I assume you are subject too.

Shalom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If 1 in 10,000 working in the building trade is killed within a specific time period of each year, should the rest of the trade people be stopped from working so that they will not die within the building trades, but rather die from starvation because they have no income to sustain their lifestyle. That is the same sort of question that you are asking.

Now if 1 in 1,000 working in the building trade is killed within a specific time period of each year, should the rest of the trade people be stopped from working so that they will not die within the building trades, but rather die from starvation because they have no income to sustain their lifestyle.

Now I am sure that you would agree with the trade people that they would rather work than not even though they may have a 1:10,000 or a 1:1,000 chance of being killed within their industry.

That analogy isn't comparable. Those guys know the risks and decide to work there...

A fair analogy would be the selling and buying of a product

What becomes the legal ramifications for employer of these same trade people if they do not provide a safe working environment by insisting that all of their trade employees must have a certificate of vaccination for the Covid19 virus before they will be employed by them.

Irrelevant given that the vaccines don't stop people from carrying covid and spreading it. That is unethical

People need to have the cold hard facts presented without the hype and emotional arguments that you are presenting to make an informed decision for themselves as to whether or not they will work.

You are trading on selling fear. Was your brand of Christianity sold to you on the basis of fear or hope?

Your justification does not match your morality criteria in the slightest and that is what can cause harm to the people who read your posts. Its like fat shaming. Some people can accept that there are people who get it off by doing this. Some other people struggle with these people fat shaming them and they commit suicide as their means of escaping the reality of the people fat shaming them.

Are you any different.

Appfft, please... I don't know why u take it so personally... I'm not the news... I'm not telling people to do anything... I'm just giving my testimony and my opinion which is backed up by heaps of experts... People are going to have different opinions and testimonies... Get over it...

At least if u have some valid arguments but u don't.
U still haven't been able to show me that their actions are not immoral, unethical, unlawful and criminal as I explained in the other thread...

In your thread on the cause of the twin tower collapse with 9/11, I was able to demonstrate that your conspiracy theories did not stack up, even the suggested theory by you of the building being rigged with explosives.

Hahaha you showed nothing of the kind... Your story was full of speculations... Go back and see how many times u used the word "assume"

The fact is that I just entertained your theory to be polite... Shearing bolts is one thing but buckling and shearing columns is a completely different ball game... It requires tens of thousands of kilonewtons. No amount of stored energy could ever do that.
There is always going to be some kind of resistance that would slow the momentum.
The collapse defies the laws of physics and violates newtons 3 law of motion

Anyway, people will always disagree... I know what your like now so I know not to take u seriously

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
When we have so many threads encouraging the readers to rebel and revolt against our legitimately elected governments, it is so disheartening from a Christian perspective

It's disheartening from a Christian perspective to see professing Christians support communism and illegitimate electorates.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's disheartening from a Christian perspective to see professing Christians support communism and illegitimate electorates.

I am only speaking within the Australian context and not the USA context. What is disheartening to me is the hatred and distrust etc. on display for the Governments within the respective nations. Whether they are communism or illegitimately elected is irrelevant with respect to my comments.

As for knowing your nationality and faith, that is a mystery to me as you have elected not to have that displayed, so I have no idea of the basis of your comments to me. Know what I mean?

Shalom

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I am only speaking within the Australian context and not the USA context. What is disheartening to me is the hatred and distrust etc. on display for the Governments within the respective nations. Whether they are communism or illegitimately elected is irrelevant with respect to my comments.

As for knowing your nationality and faith, that is a mystery to me as you have elected not to have that displayed, so I have no idea of the basis of your comments to me. Know what I mean?

Shalom

That must be by default on my profile.
I am a professing born again believer.

That said, I don't see your point, if a government has a communist agenda, why trust it?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That must be by default on my profile.
I am a professing born again believer.

That said, I don't see your point, if a government has a communist agenda, why trust it?

I am not addressing whether or not we should blindly trust the elected whether legitimately or illegitimately elected, what I have been addressing is the hatred of the posters towards the governments where they are living.

Hatred is a sin, and rebelling against our government is also a sin in that we are not respecting the Government that God is allowing to rule over us because of our sins.

I know the primary sin of my nation and the USA, but I am afraid that few Christians know what it is and the consequences of that particular sin. This sin is actually spelt out in Jeremiah 50-51, if you want to go searching for it. There is one verse in those two chapters that precisely describes what has and is happening in the USA.

It has been on display in the USA and in a few years it will be occurring here in Australia and in fact it is in its early days for Australia for the consequences being fulfilled here.

Shalom

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I am not addressing whether or not we should blindly trust the elected whether legitimately or illegitimately elected, what I have been addressing is the hatred of the posters towards the governments where they are living.

Hatred is a sin, and rebelling against our government is also a sin in that we are not respecting the Government that God is allowing to rule over us because of our sins.

I know the primary sin of my nation and the USA, but I am afraid that few Christians know what it is and the consequences of that particular sin. This sin is actually spelt out in Jeremiah 50-51, if you want to go searching for it. There is one verse in those two chapters that precisely describes what has and is happening in the USA.

It has been on display in the USA and in a few years it will be occurring here in Australia and in fact it is in its early days for Australia for the consequences being fulfilled here.

Shalom

Still don't see your point.
You should not obey wicked leadership when and where it is wicked. That would be rebelling against God himself, you can't have it both ways there, either you rebel against God or man. Which do you choose?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the most idiotic assertion I've ever seen on these threads.
The idea of being guilty of hatred for opposing an oppressive government is idiotic. This would make good satire.

If, as a born again Christian as you claim, you cannot see the hatred and venom in many of the anti-establishment posters on this forum, then I am sorry for your blindness.

Now, if the Elected government, wants me to act outside of my belief system, then I would not comply knowing that I will also have to suffer the consequences of my non compliance with the government's directives and law.

It seems to me that you do not have any understanding at all because you cannot grasp the realities of your faith and the fact that as a Christian that we will be persecuted by our families, our friends and the people around us and finally by the government of the land in which I/you live.

Are you ready to die for what you believe. I have been for over 20 years now. Have you?

Shalom

Reactions: amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still don't have the Rona :D

Funny how cancel culture thrives even in a Christian Forum.

I don't know about other countries but this is America.
And America is an Independent and Free country run by the PEOPLE.
We The People.
We The People.
We The People.

I think sometimes We The People forget what Independence and Freedom means.
And just because other countries have bowed down to the China Hoax doesn't mean America has to follow suit.

Now you have a choice... kinda like the baby killers do right? My body, my choice.
If you try to take my freedom to choose away then ultimately what goes around comes around..
otherwise known as KARMA

Now I grew up in a time when the saying went:
Sticks and stones may break my bones
but names will never hurt me.

So if you want to call someone names because they stand by their God given right to be independent and free from government control,
Karen on..

I personally don't care if you take a vax, don't take a vax, that's an individual's right.
If your scared stay inside, lock yourself in a dungeon, remove all forms of life that surrounds you.
Be alone, be afraid, be miserable... that's your choice.

Because they're not going to stop. The virus will mutate, you will need another vax and another..
you will have to wear 4 masks and have anal swabs.
You will only be able to do any business when they tell you to.
And they will shut you down if you don't comply.

This all reminds me of the book of Daniel.
If you don't bow to the golden image we will throw you to the lions (karens)
we will throw you in the fiery furnace (no buying or selling or business of any kind)

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm going to be a Daniel and tell the so-called authorities (which we elected by the way, to work FOR us, not against us) to do whatever they feel they need to do.
I refuse to bow down to Baal or Moloch or the golden image.

So far I have complied with wearing a mask when I enter a store. That is so other people feel more comfortable I guess. Although masks are useless and proven to be so. But for their sake, I try to live peaceably when I need to be around them.
But injecting something foreign into my body under threat or duress, or because someone says it's the right thing to do..
Yeah, nope.
My body, My Choice. Two can play this game.

We The People
Free and Independent
United States of America
Never let that go..

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
If, as a born again Christian as you claim, you cannot see the hatred and venom in many of the anti-establishment posters on this forum, then I am sorry for your blindness.

It seems to me that you do not have any understanding at all because you cannot grasp the realities of your faith and the fact that as a Christian that we will be persecuted by our families, our friends and the people around us and finally by the government of the land in which I/you live.

Shalom

So the answer to hatred is don't hate.
You seem to be using the idea of hatred as a way to criticise conservatives on here when the "hate" as you put it goes both ways.

The question is who do you side with liberal or conservative? If you're a born again believer which you haven't claimed.

That second paragraph of yours is logical fallacy. It implies that
not welcoming tyranny = not knowing what persecution is.
It's the other way around, those who have gone through persecution, "say Jews who survived the holocaust" are face palming at our welcoming of communism.