For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith,

are you going to reply to Post #157?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

sorry I missed that one
I think the me is Isaiah

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

the Father sent Jesus so you must have two distinct persons!

now you either have two choices:
1) To believe the most holy trinity and declare Jesus is God.
2) to declare that Jesus is not God, but just a man.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Christ, why do so many run away from Him and to men, like it says, " you " chose your delsuion, but it cant save you.

mare you really saying God holy word is a lie?

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Including Matt 16:18 Jn 20:21-22 and eph 2:20

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read my post you'll see what I said. As to the founding of the Papal RCC? That occurred in 590 AD under Pope Gregory I.

[sic]"...325 CE: The First Council of Nicaea converged by Roman Emperor Constantine I. The Council attempted to structure church leadership around a model similar to that of the Roman system, and also formalized key articles of faith.

551 CE: At the Council of Chalcedon, the head of the church in Constantinople was declared to be the head of the Eastern branch of the church, equal in authority to the Pope. This effectively was the start of the division of the church into the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic branches.

590 CE: Pope Gregory I initiates his papacy, during which the Catholic Church engages in widespread efforts to convert pagan peoples to Catholicism. This begins a time of enormous political and military power controlled by Catholic popes. This date is marked by some as the beginning of the Catholic Church as we know it today. ..."
Trace the History of the Roman Catholic Church

Absolutely no biblical authority for the so called “reformation “!

The church is built on Peter! Matt 16:18 and the apostles Matt 18:18 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

None of the so called reformers are apostles and have no authority whatsoever!

So called “reformers or reformation”
They did not reform anything!
They abandoned Jesus Christ and His holy catholic and apostolic church to start new ones!

According to Daniel 7:25, the little horn was to have power over the saints (the church) for 1260 days, or in real time, 1260 years.

How do you get years from this exactly?
How could a little horn live this long?

All the condemned heretics are by some extravagance are called the saints?
Wycliffe, hus, albigensians, waldensians, Huguenots, Tyndall, luther, calvin, Henry 8 and Cranmer, iconoclasts, and all heretics all teaching false doctrines all claiming biblical authority by the power of the Holy Spirit!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry I missed that one
I think the me is Isaiah

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

the Father sent Jesus so you must have two distinct persons!

now you either have two choices:
1) To believe the most holy trinity and declare Jesus is God.
2) to declare that Jesus is not God, but just a man.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, I was reading something else just saw your respond, but.......
ERROR, Isaiah was already commission and sent, so that want work Isaiah 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.", so the US is still in question.... (smile).

lol, now you quoted the wrong scripture, listen to who was sent, John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."

so try again, now you either have two choices:
1. try and answer post #157, again, because the son was sent... :D

2. declare that you're ignorant of who was sent, and that salvation is not based on any trinity, because the son was sent.... :eek: YIKES!

now you answer.

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, I was reading something else just saw your respond, but.......
ERROR, Isaiah was already commission and sent, so that want work Isaiah 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.", so the US is still in question.... (smile).

lol, now you quoted the wrong scripture, listen to who was sent, John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."

so try again, now you either have two choices:
1. try and answer post #157, again, because the son was sent... :D

2. declare that you're ignorant of who was sent, and that salvation is not based on any trinity, because the son was sent.... :eek: YIKES!

now you answer.

PICJAG

Are you saying Jesus is not the son?
Are you saying Jesus is not God?
Are you saying Jesus is not our salvation? And therefore Mary not the mother of our salvation?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying Jesus is not the son?
Are you saying Jesus is not God?
Are you saying Jesus is not our salvation? And therefore Mary not the mother of our salvation?
I did not ask you that... (smile), you have a choice of,

1. try and answer post #157, again, because the son was sent...

2. declare that you're ignorant of who was sent, and that salvation is not based on any trinity, because the son was sent....

so is the Son who was sent, is the "ME" in Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

YES or NO? your answer.

PICJAG

PS ...... I'm saying that JESUS is both, Father and Son......... :D YIKES!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not ask you that... (smile), you have a choice of,

1. try and answer post #157, again, because the son was sent...

2. declare that you're ignorant of who was sent, and that salvation is not based on any trinity, because the son was sent....

so is the Son who was sent, is the "ME" in Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

YES or NO? your answer.

PICJAG

PS ...... I'm saying that JESUS is both, Father and Son......... :D YIKES!

ok
The error of Sabellius is modalism and was condemned in the early church

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
mare you really saying God holy word is a lie?

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Including Matt 16:18 Jn 20:21-22 and eph 2:20
No you are saying Jesus God and the Holy Spirit are liars. And it is them you have to answer to not the bible,

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely no biblical authority for the so called “reformation “!

The church is built on Peter! Matt 16:18 and the apostles Matt 18:18 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

None of the so called reformers are apostles and have no authority whatsoever!

So called “reformers or reformation”
They did not reform anything!
They abandoned Jesus Christ and His holy catholic and apostolic church to start new ones!
Before sharing the Biblical support for Reformation I would ask, you are aware that the Reformation wasn't a singular event? But happened over time.
im a Tridentine or traditional Roman catholic

Sedevacantism, then?

According to Daniel 7:25, the little horn was to have power over the saints (the church) for 1260 days, or in real time, 1260 years.

Wycliffe, hus, albigensians, waldensians, Huguenots, Tyndall, luther, calvin, Henry 8 and Cranmer, iconoclasts, and all heretics all teaching false doctrines all claiming biblical authority by the power of the Holy Spirit![/QUOTE] Edit to add: Meant to ask if you would answer my prior question about that list.
Made condemned and declared heretics by whom?

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before sharing the Biblical support for Reformation I would ask, you are aware that the Reformation wasn't a singular event? But happened over time.

Sedevacantism, then?

Wycliffe, hus, albigensians, waldensians, Huguenots, Tyndall, luther, calvin, Henry 8 and Cranmer, iconoclasts, and all heretics all teaching false doctrines all claiming biblical authority by the power of the Holy Spirit!
[/QUOTE]

Reformation never happened revolt did
But I would love to your scriptural defense of it
The only verses I can think that applies is one like

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought the Bible alone was our authority
There is only one, His name is Jesus, and those to whom He gives authority, the bibel has none like religion, cept to thoose who give it authortiy, but that is why men throw it around as if it has weight, maybe in the KGs or pounds sense, but men think by reading it and throwing "scripture" around men must listen to them. well we only need Christ, but He is always left out. And if you wonder why I use it, well simply christians wont listen to anything else, this bit

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

that comes from this bit

Joh_14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh_16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one, His name is Jesus, and those to whom He gives authority, the bibel has none like religion, cept to thoose who give it authortiy, but that is why men throw it around as if it has weight, maybe in the KGs or pounds sense, but men think by reading it and throwing "scripture" around men must listen to them. well we only need Christ, but He is always left out. And if you wonder why I use it, well simply christians wont listen to anything else, this bit

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

that comes from this bit

Joh_14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh_16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ignatius of Antioch (Student of the Apostle John)
Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole EUCHARIST you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, WHEREVER JESUS CHRIST IS PRESENT, THERE IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH."
(Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).