for those who like decorateing for Christmas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok i know that some Christians do not agree with decorateing for Christmas but for those who do, what are your favorite Christmas decorations??? for me it's putting up the nativity scene, putting up the artifical Christmas tree with an angel or a star on top :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ok i know that some Christians do not agree with decorateing for Christmas but for those who do, what are your favorite Christmas decorations??? for me it's putting up the nativity scene, putting up the artifical Christmas tree with an angel or a star on top :)
I have a Nativity set I made for my son 40 years ago and always put that out.

1669927626565.jpeg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
wowwwwwww that's a beautiful nativity scene
Thank you. It was inspired by the shape of the cardboard packing in food hamper I think. To me i thought it would make a good 'stable'. All the figures are dolly pegs attached to buttons and dress in what was in my rag bag. I can't believe its still looking so good after over 40 years. A labour of love when we were skint, which keeps on giving every year.