Freedom To Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't let him get to you.

I've been the subject of so very much mischaracterization by this fellow you wouldn't believe! Lies upon lies upon lies, things its perfectly obvious of which he has absolutely no idea.

But I've seen him do this routinely to others just the same. It's not us. It's him. Love, and pray, and ignore as needed.
I'm not in the least disturbed.... he has brought back memories... of my time at another forum.

Reactions: marks

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The odd thing here is that I have shared numerous testimonies over the months.... and I don't understand how someone can give ALL THE GLORY to God and still get thrown in the dog house... I have never claimed to know everything... I will be the FIRST to admit that I only know in part... I am aware of my many shortcomings... With that said... in my 20 years as a Christian... this is what I have learned and will NOT apologize for...

1. I will not allow a Catholic to teach me about Christ
2. I will not allow a Calvinist to teach me about Christ
3. I will not let anyone who buys into the Word of Faith/ Prosperity Gospel to teach me about Christ
4. I will not let a legalist teach me about Christ

WHY??? Because the theology is BAD.... very very BAD. Why would I want to spend time trying to understand BAD THEOLOGY....
And... doesn't every Christian owe it to themselves to guard their heart???

Anyways... that was interesting... I think I'm done here... Had no idea what I was walking into... but apparently I have a stalker... LOL

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your previous response and illustrates this Naivety in your doctrine and its inability to accept repentance as a doctrine of Holiness, for your doctrine and theology denies the individual of any responsibility to strive for Holiness, and the surrender to the sanctifying work of the Holy Ghost in us.
This has been your contention from the beginning. This has been your falsehood from the beginning.

In all the times I've attempted to address you with a a correct understanding from Scripture, you continue to make you presumptuous and patently false claims. Grandiose claims, which you affirm at every turn.

In many years on forums, in many years working with people in real life, I've had much occassion to run across those who persist in this kind of behavior as almost an "emotional vampire", the real meaning of "narcissist personality disorder". Someone who will attempt to push your buttons over and over and over to get an emotional rise, and "feed" off of that.

I don't see any difference between those folk, and your behavior here. That's why I put you on ignore most of the time. I really don't foresee any real benefit, mostly, to just expose your behavior for what it is to others.

But on the chance that there is yet hope, I'll check back sometime.

Much love!

Reactions: Addy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The odd thing here is that I have shared numerous testimonies over the months.... and I don't understand how someone can give ALL THE GLORY to God and still get thrown in the dog house... I have never claimed to know everything... I will be the FIRST to admit that I only know in part... I am aware of my many shortcomings... With that said... in my 20 years as a Christian... this is what I have learned and will NOT apologize for...

1. I will not allow a Catholic to teach me about Christ
2. I will not allow a Calvinist to teach me about Christ
3. I will not let anyone who buys into the Word of Faith/ Prosperity Gospel to teach me about Christ
4. I will not let a legalist teach me about Christ

WHY??? Because the theology is BAD.... very very BAD. Why would I want to spend time trying to understand BAD THEOLOGY....
And... doesn't every Christian owe it to themselves to guard their heart???

Anyways... that was interesting... I think I'm done here... Had no idea what I was walking into... but apparently I have a stalker... LOL

Just remember, it's not about you, it's about him. He has to do this to people. Whomever is present. No matter what you might say, some people have a deep emotional emptiness that the have to try to fill with whatever emotional energy that they can generate in others, and they often develop a taste for negativity.

In this case, the constant accusation is pride and empty spirituality, which is pretty standard, really.

So that every response to every post is, you are prideful, and filled with words, but no spirit. What they really want is for a person to enter into a personal defense. That takes the conversation to a more fleshy level, where they can really dig in.

Much love!

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The one good thing about this for me was a remembrance of George... the Administrator/owner of Worthy Forums... He is the one who purchased the on-line book Victory over Darkness.... and that is really when my FREEDOM was CLAIMED... once I knew who I was in CHRIST.... This last year.... I have grown in leaps and bounds.... and God is BLESSING me to overflowing... My heart is filled with gratitude.... and I have great peace and joy....and that is all I care about.

I will continue to work out my walk with HIM... the ONE who promises to finish in me what HE has begun... I trust Him fully.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The one good thing about this for me was a remembrance of George... the Administrator/owner of Worthy Forums... He is the one who purchased the on-line book Victory over Darkness.... and that is really when my FREEDOM was CLAIMED... once I knew who I was in CHRIST.... This last year.... I have grown in leaps and bounds.... and God is BLESSING me to overflowing... My heart is filled with gratitude.... and I have great peace and joy....and that is all I care about.

I will continue to work out my walk with HIM... the ONE who promises to finish in me what HE has begun... I trust Him fully.
@Addy What you say reminds me of Philippians 1.6: "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Philippians 1.6).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is so very wonderful!!

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See . . . it's not just me you tell lies about.

No Lies, just requoting her words...

My heart seems to be telling me that the legalists do not want help... they like their rules and lists... and they refuse to BELIEVE that Salvation is a free gift.... Nothing can be done about that... they think we just want freedom to SIN... and no matter how many times we try and tell them... it just isn't that way... they come back with more accusations.

Come to think of it.... I'm pretty sure I know who you are also... however the name is different.... It's been about a year since I left Worthy. Your words suddenly sound familiar to me.

You going to report me here like you did at the other Forum and got the moderators all irate? Are you still being offended by the slightest criticism of what people say about you? Or have you put away childish things yet?

I know this is harsh, But think about how you respond before you respond. I am not out to get you, nor have I ever been. I Saw when you first returned here and could have said something to you then but chose not to. This discussion between myself and @marks has been going on for some time, he always has "allies" come to his aid, which is why I am addressing you now to not do as he needs to figure this out himself. In Other words stay out of it as this is his battle NOT YOURS. His soul is at stake here, and i am serious about that. All you are doing is hardening his heart to the Truth.

If you question what it is I am preaching ponder the lyrics to the following Hymn....

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You going to report me here like you did at the other Forum and got the moderators all irate? Are you still being offended by the slightest criticism of what people say about you? Or have you put away childish things yet?
Yep it's you... but I don't recall ever reporting you or anyone for that matter....Not saying I didn't ... but I just don't remember... we are talking a year ago... and I only stayed for about 4 months... so sorry if I don't remember much about you.

NOPE... not going to report you... Just going to place you on IGNORE.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This discussion between myself and @marks has been going on for some time, he always has "allies" come to his aid, which is why I am addressing you now to not do as he needs to figure this out himself.
I'm not sure what you are going on about.... as I only found this thread TODAY.... My buddies tend to hang out all over the place.... they fight the fight of GRACE... marks is not someone I know all that well... but I have been fortunate to watch his words... and well... he's all about GRACE.... NOW... if you mention BB or froggy... then we're talking... LOL... Behold and I never saw eye to eye in the end... and GIDEON... well... we used to message privately and we had a few good heart to hearts... he is gone now also.

This has been like a family reunion that I did not want to attend... LOL

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@marks ... It has just occurred to me that I am not sure what gender you are... which does not matter... but forgive me if I have referred to you incorrectly.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In Other words stay out of it as this is his battle NOT YOURS. His soul is at stake here, and i am serious about that. All you are doing is hardening his heart to the Truth.
Sometimes I read things too quickly..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... is about all I can say to this one.... Addy the heart HARDENER.... that is so funny.... Enoch calls me BADDY... that one is my personal favorite.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you are going on about.... as I only found this thread TODAY.... My buddies tend to hang out all over the place.... they fight the fight of GRACE... marks is not someone I know all that well... but I have been fortunate to watch his words... and well... he's all about GRACE.... NOW... if you mention BB or froggy... then we're talking... LOL... Behold and I never saw eye to eye in the end... and GIDEON... well... we used to message privately and we had a few good heart to hearts... he is gone now also.

This has been like a family reunion that I did not want to attend... LOL

You are welcome to ignore me if you wish... Gideon has commented here and I have the utmost of respect for him and many of those people you mentioned came after me because I supported Gideon @worthy. Most of them would say they preach grace as well, but what they and @marks preach is free grace, grace free of responsibility and devoid of repentance. It is a very seductive doctrine as is indicated by the number of people who have fallen into it. Behold was the leader of that crew over there.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most of them would say they preach grace as well, but what they and @marks preach is free grace, grace free of responsibility and devoid of repentance. It is a very seductive doctrine as is indicated by the number of people who have fallen into it. Behold was the leader of that crew over there.
Legalists do not preach GRACE.... they preach works... Gideon was as legalistic as they come ( God bless him )... This seductive doctrine of which you speak of is something that seems to float in the heads of well... uuuummmm.... legalists... they have created a GRACE MONSTER...
What I preach is OUTRAGEOUS and SCANDALOUS GRACE. The GRACE that saved a sinner such as yourself and myself.

Anyways... It has not been very pleasant speaking with you... so I think I shall move on now... Have a lovely day.

As @Blood Bought 1953 says.... I have a spice rack to organize. That is so funny.... I had to steal that line....

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Lies.

View attachment 16197
She didn't say what you said she did.

This is blatant falsehood.

Much love!

Read her quote please, she said legalist. she neither knows nor acknowledges the difference between a legalist or one who preaches holiness. Holiness is the result of the individual yielding themselves to the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in themselves, it is HIS WORK not our works that produce the fruit of the Spirit in us. We cannot take credit for His work in us, and this is the difference between self righteous legalism and Spirit filled Holiness.... It is a doctrine your theology is missing because your doctrine relies onmental understanding as opposed to the Spiritual understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.