Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AHHHH!!! This is going to drive the conspiracy theorists nuts!!!

We have all heard this all of our lives. If you ask one of our children or grandchildren what kind of work Jesus did before entering upon His public ministry at the age of thirty, they will quickly declare: "He was a carpenter; and so was His father Joseph." Yet, the only place in the entire Bible where this information is provided is in these two passages (Matthew 13:55 and Mark 6:3). Nowhere else is this ever mentioned. In both passages, the Greek word translated "carpenter" is "tekton." This word appears only here in the entire NT; it is never used again in these inspired writings. It comes from a root word meaning "to create," and it depicts one who is a skilled craftsman. It may refer to one who is skilled in creating something from wood, but it is not limited to that alone. It also refers to sculptors, to builders, and to those who work with other mediums. "It was used of any artisan or craftsman in metal or stone, and even of sculpture work" [Dr. Kenneth S. Wuest, Word Studies from the Greek New Testament, vol. 1, p. 120]. The noted Greek scholar Dr. A. T. Robertson concurs: "It is a very old word, from Homer down. It was originally applied to the worker in wood or a builder with wood like our carpenter. Then it was used of any artisan or craftsman in metal, or in stone as well as in wood, and even of sculpture" [Word Pictures in the New Testament, e-Sword]. Most English translations follow the King James Version and retain the word "carpenter," although some versions, such as the International Standard Version, use the word "builder." As already noted, the word has reference to one who creates from metal, stone, wood, and other mediums. Probably the best, and most inclusive, translation would be: "a craftsman" or "a builder." Dr. W. E. Vine agrees, pointing out in his Expository Dictionary of NT Words, that "tekton denotes any craftsman." "The Greek word can also apply to a mason, blacksmith, or a builder in general" [Archaeological Study Bible]. As an interesting side note: in the modern Greek dictionary the word "tekton" means a "Freemason."

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I

I wonder why so many are deceived about Israel. Many pastors still tell us to support Israel - but why don't many see that isn't the true Israel?
The true Israel is the born again Servants of God and not any Church denomination, I believe that Jesus only wanted people to come to him through the Holy Spirit as that's when one is saved.
But corruption is in the world and many Priest are not born again, so they idolise there Church denomination because they do not have enough Faith in regard to Jesus Christ in fact, so they just follow along blindly tagging along with what ever they say like a puppy dog.

Look I don't mind the Jew who is truly devout in the OT as they can come to Christ, so when the penny drops they would understand as to whom Holy Moses was talking about, was in fact Jesus Christ.

But as for this childish dribble that many so called Christians are claiming nowadays is a work of Satan in fact and one can see that such people do not look to Jesus Christ first and foremost in their lives. for if they did then they would not be deceived into idolising such dribble, in supporting such people who clearly are in fact Anti-Christ. such is clearly obvious.

If a Christian supported Israel, surly such would truly know that Jesus Christ was the King of Israel and fully understand that true Christianity is Israel and anyone who rejects this fact is an Anti-Christ who are under the delusions of Satanist who are leading the whole world astray.
Now I ask who wants to be under the Law ? I sure as hell don't as such has no Grace. I think that such people are like moths to a flame or worse a Nazi type of wind bag type who want to control the whole world dominating it as to their own will, this is the key that I have found in the hearts and minds of such people that I have talked to.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke. all of Luke 20 or from Luke 20 :9-16 in the main, but all of 20.
This points to the Jews who rejected God and only fooled the people and led the Jewish people astray and why they lost the land, they killed Jesus, so that was it they were vomited out of the Land, God did this because they did as such.

What we have now is unrepentant so called Jews who have clawed their way back in through the back door and the true worthy Jews know this for a fact and that's why them truly devout Jews inform the world that the land now is not Israel at all in fact. but the Talmud and there Zionist fools make such foolish Gibberish and so it's only this mob of Satanist who came out telling the world that it is Israel ? and sadly they are slandering the word in fact. but people who do not understand the facts or are led astray by cunning Satanist, into swallowing and only believe that this land is Israel, when it's clearly not in fact.

Why don't people listen to the true Jews for crying out loud, and see the Talmud for the great whore that it truly is, of Satan in fact and a monumental bastard all through history of leading the Jews astray first and now the whole world swallows this filthy Whore.

The True devout learned Jews of the OT sure do want the land back and for it to truly be Israel for sure, but they are blinded, but they will come to Jesus Christ in time, but the Talmud sure as hell will not and all the so called Christians who support the Talmud are of Satan.
I know them by their works for they reject Jesus Christ and look to another that they claim is there so called Christ, who is an imposter that they are only idolising.

Gotcha, thanks.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I

I wonder why so many are deceived about Israel. Many pastors still tell us to support Israel - but why don't many see that isn't the true Israel?

I think it stems from the Genesis 12:3 verse "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you". In addition to the fact that Jews are God's chosen people throughout the OT.

Except for Messianic Jews of today, as it stands, they are antichrist. Hopefully the turn to God-the-Father and God-the-Son for salvation and from their current future.

Reactions: Soverign Grace
B

brakelite

For anyone still interested in what true Masonry is all about...its roots...its relations with the modern world...its religious connections, I strongly recommend this lecture...

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it stems from the Genesis 12:3 verse "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you". In addition to the fact that Jews are God's chosen people throughout the OT.

Except for Messianic Jews of today, as it stands, they are antichrist. Hopefully the turn to God-the-Father and God-the-Son for salvation and from their current future.
The point about the, I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you. is talking about his people that know him ? that means the people who are his, who serve him in fact ? so if you reject God who are you to God ! one is a curse to God in fact !

Now lets look at the Jews that God is truly talking about ? so ok we have Cain as an example and we have the one who sold Jesus out, not to mention many others who reject God and not to mention all they who reject Jesus Christ ? now are they a blessing ? no they are a Curse to God in fact, so why would anyone look to anyone as such being worthy at all in regard to God.
Another thing is that there is not such thing as a Jewish race in fact and anyone who claims such is a fool that has never studied the Bible, it's a Religion !
Anti-Semitism is another one of the totally BS term made up by Satanist, fact is that say around 90 % of Semitic race is Islamic in fact, so why use such a term ? not to mention that no one is talking about a Race at all when talking about Judaism unless you are a fool, as we Christians are debating about the Religion and with Christianity Race does not come into it at all in fact, not to mention that if one is truly a Christian then one is the same as Jesus Christ said in fact, not to mention that Jesus has came and that is the end of the Jewish religion in fact, it should not exist and it truly does not really, if you understand God, God is not promoting the OT as he is all about Christianity, yes we have our roots in the OT but we moved on from there. the ones that are following the Jews after Jesus Christ came were and are totally lost, because they do not put all their faith is Jesus Christ and that proves that they who idolise so called Jews are possessed by demons. A Christian could not be so stupid as to look up to the Jews and if they do they are lost as they come and are being lead by Satan.

A curse is on all who reject Jesus Christ in fact, because they are a Curse to God in fact. God must of abandoned Jesus then if such is so ?

Have a look at the Jews in the State that is blasphemy called Israel, now look at how their State, is that Judaism in action ? ever read the OT ? well as sure as hell they do not follow the OT that's for sure, I would not mind if they did, then I could see that they were true to their religion. but no they are not in fact, they that have Sodomites running about the place and all and if one truly knows the OT you will know that all Sodomites are killed as that's the Law ! Jesus said that you will know them by there works.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christians are Gen 12 :1 now and anyone who claims otherwise is of Satan.
Anyone who curses Jesus Christ is a cursed for a fact.
But we have idiots looking to the so called Messianic Jews, or fools that claim to be Jews for Jesus, when they in fact reject Jesus Christ, they are looking for another and that is Satan to be sure and do you know how I know that is a fact it's because they have rejected Jesus Christ in fact and if they would look to him they would not be serving Satan as they are doing now.
Such people are promoting that Jesus is coming ? but the fact is that he has already come, they would know this if they were truly born again of the Holy Spirit, but they are not ! they are a Mans works based religion that they demand to serve such filth and they promote Sodomites and abortion because that's their God Moloch and we see this on the Jewish flag for crying out loud. Now fact is that St Stephen pointed this all out for what it truly is, but why don't Christians take heed to what St Stephen said, a very poor Christian who does not understand what he was saying and such bastards killed him, because he exposed them for who they were truly serving in fact and Saul came to become Paul because he knew this fact.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.

Messianic Jews ACCEPT Jesus as their Christ Messiah.

Glory to God,
Taken

That's what I said... "Except for Messianic Jews of today, as it stands, they are antichrist." "they" here are the majority of Jews, in Israel, today who don't believe in Jesus; non-Messianic Jews. Messianic Jews believe in Jesus as their Messiah.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For anyone still interested in what true Masonry is all about...its roots...its relations with the modern world...its religious connections, I strongly recommend this lecture...

Hidden Agenda's can be referred to as hidden history. The behind the scenes activities that has been going on ever since the first organized government. Which means that the words covert and conspiracy are near synonyms. I am interested in conspiracy theories for several reasons. One of them is the entertainment value. Another is the study of human nature. The haves and the have not, the know and the know nots. lol

Those that dabble with it find the information interesting. Some of the more well known stories are the comparisons of Lincoln’s assassination and Kennedy’s assassination and also the death of Marilyn Monroe, and of course the curse of the Kennedys with all their calamities.

For most of us, we find it interesting and we chuckle and move on. But for some it becomes a focus and this intensity multiplies if it is coupled with religion. From there you get into a whole array of “isms” Fatalism, this includes the belief that humans have no power to influence the future or indeed their own actions, that the dark future is either controlled by God or some unseen organization. This belief is very similar to predeterminism and predestinaranism. It can produce an attitude of dread towards future events. Friedrich Nietzsche named this “Turkish fatalism in his book “The Wander and His Shadow.” There are certain aspects of paranoia that can accompany this and can overcome a person.

Those that are fully immersed in the conspiracy thought have a tendency to blame disasters, personal failures and calamities on shadowy figures or organizations. They have a tendency to be antiestablishment, not liking large corporations or governments or banks or even organized religions. Some have tendency to dabble with drugs. Depending how far they go into this line of thinking they become suspicious and fearful of everything. Some believe the moon landings did not occur, some believe that there is no gold in Fort Knox, that the United States was formed by Satanists and the United Nations is the Antichrist.

Some believe that they are being watched by, their phones, electrical receptacles, and mind reading and mind controlling satellites….and then comes the new fashion statement, the foil hats. Some refer to it as a form of schizophrenia, but I disagree because many of the conspiracies deal with certain facts that are true, so it is not entirely imaginary. I believe it is more about the inability to understand the “norms” in reality, and an over active imagination coupled with a fearful nature, which produces a pessimistic view of reality.

If this is coupled with religion, then you have Revelation to reinforce these thoughts and feelings. There are several interpretations of Revelation, but the Michael Jackson’s Thriller scenario permeates some of those interpretations. So everything ends up in doom and gloom. All in all there should be more concern about being consumed by conspiracy theories. The general concept leans to the negative. But then most of us have told scary stories around a campfire because…people like to be scared a little and alternatively like to scare others. Conspiracy theorists will tell you one of their stories and say, “Think about it!” Maybe because they don’t want to be alone in their fears.

B

brakelite

Hidden Agenda's can be referred to as hidden history. The behind the scenes activities that has been going on ever since the first organized government. Which means that the words covert and conspiracy are near synonyms. I am interested in conspiracy theories for several reasons. One of them is the entertainment value. Another is the study of human nature. The haves and the have not, the know and the know nots. lol

Those that dabble with it find the information interesting. Some of the more well known stories are the comparisons of Lincoln’s assassination and Kennedy’s assassination and also the death of Marilyn Monroe, and of course the curse of the Kennedys with all their calamities.

For most of us, we find it interesting and we chuckle and move on. But for some it becomes a focus and this intensity multiplies if it is coupled with religion. From there you get into a whole array of “isms” Fatalism, this includes the belief that humans have no power to influence the future or indeed their own actions, that the dark future is either controlled by God or some unseen organization. This belief is very similar to predeterminism and predestinaranism. It can produce an attitude of dread towards future events. Friedrich Nietzsche named this “Turkish fatalism in his book “The Wander and His Shadow.” There are certain aspects of paranoia that can accompany this and can overcome a person.

Those that are fully immersed in the conspiracy thought have a tendency to blame disasters, personal failures and calamities on shadowy figures or organizations. They have a tendency to be antiestablishment, not liking large corporations or governments or banks or even organized religions. Some have tendency to dabble with drugs. Depending how far they go into this line of thinking they become suspicious and fearful of everything. Some believe the moon landings did not occur, some believe that there is no gold in Fort Knox, that the United States was formed by Satanists and the United Nations is the Antichrist.

Some believe that they are being watched by, their phones, electrical receptacles, and mind reading and mind controlling satellites….and then comes the new fashion statement, the foil hats. Some refer to it as a form of schizophrenia, but I disagree because many of the conspiracies deal with certain facts that are true, so it is not entirely imaginary. I believe it is more about the inability to understand the “norms” in reality, and an over active imagination coupled with a fearful nature, which produces a pessimistic view of reality.

If this is coupled with religion, then you have Revelation to reinforce these thoughts and feelings. There are several interpretations of Revelation, but the Michael Jackson’s Thriller scenario permeates some of those interpretations. So everything ends up in doom and gloom. All in all there should be more concern about being consumed by conspiracy theories. The general concept leans to the negative. But then most of us have told scary stories around a campfire because…people like to be scared a little and alternatively like to scare others. Conspiracy theorists will tell you one of their stories and say, “Think about it!” Maybe because they don’t want to be alone in their fears.
That is all very true. There are numerous web-sites, Facebook pages, blogs, dedicated to those who are "awake and aware". And I would suggest 99% of those "awake and aware" conspiracists are fully asleep when it comes to the real issues behind those conspiracies, which you attested to yourself as being to a great extent, very real. And it is for that reason, the issues behind the conspiracies, that I have only mildly hesitated from time to time to getting involved in such discussions, even on those Facebook pages. And that issue I speak of is in connection to the spiritual warfare being waged all about us as we speak, and is being played out in human actions on the ground, and at the same time, fulfilling prophecy and thus a sure sign of the times in which we live. This for me is tremendously encouraging, and not doom and gloom. But it is also the catalyst for warning the world of what is soon to come upon the world, and to offer people hope despite what they see going on all around them. God has not relinquished His sovereignty, He has not been taken by surprise by all the goings on in politics and religion and society, and He is not deterred one iota from having a final remnant of faithful obedient Godly people living through the crisis and bringing glory to His name through their unwavering faith and devotion.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is all very true. There are numerous web-sites, Facebook pages, blogs, dedicated to those who are "awake and aware". And I would suggest 99% of those "awake and aware" conspiracists are fully asleep when it comes to the real issues behind those conspiracies, which you attested to yourself as being to a great extent, very real. And it is for that reason, the issues behind the conspiracies, that I have only mildly hesitated from time to time to getting involved in such discussions, even on those Facebook pages. And that issue I speak of is in connection to the spiritual warfare being waged all about us as we speak, and is being played out in human actions on the ground, and at the same time, fulfilling prophecy and thus a sure sign of the times in which we live. This for me is tremendously encouraging, and not doom and gloom. But it is also the catalyst for warning the world of what is soon to come upon the world, and to offer people hope despite what they see going on all around them. God has not relinquished His sovereignty, He has not been taken by surprise by all the goings on in politics and religion and society, and He is not deterred one iota from having a final remnant of faithful obedient Godly people living through the crisis and bringing glory to His name through their unwavering faith and devotion.

A lot of it is true observation from an outside perspective. Boy, how things can go wrong with that. Some of it is true and has been going on for several centuries.....and here we are still alive and kicking. Glad you do not look at Christ's return as gloom and doom. After all He went through for us, it would be very sad for Christians to fear His return. For Christians it should be a celebration. For the rest, may God have mercy on their souls.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your comment here is true.....And that issue I speak of is in connection to the spiritual warfare being waged all about us as we speak, and is being played out in human actions on the ground, and at the same time...

Don't you think that would be an interesting topic?
1. What is spiritual warfare?
2. How can we recognize it?
3. How can we as individuals engage in that battle?
4. Should we engage in that battle?
5. Should churches get involved?
6. How can they get involved?

Satan is not a god. His influence is temptation and schemes that are mostly pointed to society. There was a clip with Paul Harvey about "If I were Devil" That one was good. The footprints of Satan are around the low hanging fruit of great taste. The innocent, the babies, children, and teenagers, they form the future. The conspiracy theories are not the real danger. Sending your children to public school and none Christian collages, is a danger. Voting for people that want to turn the world to communism so as to do away with the right to religious beliefs, is a danger. Supporting the disrespect for law and order and promoting chaos and anarchy, is a danger. Satan has conditioned the minds of many to believe that any Christian united attempt to address the evils of the world, would be of the Antichrist. "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." Satan has got a lot of mileage out of that verse. Resist not evil, oh my gosh! Right now any attempt to use commercials or the media to take a stand against evil would be squelched by the socialist politically correct mob.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I said... "Except for Messianic Jews of today, as it stands, they are antichrist." "they" here are the majority of Jews, in Israel, today who don't believe in Jesus; non-Messianic Jews. Messianic Jews believe in Jesus as their Messiah.

Oh ok, sorry, gotcha ya. Take care.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: 4Jesus and Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Np.

How've you been doing btw? Hopefully good.

I guess pretty normal...ups and downs of happy and sad.

Busy clearing some land.
Traveled recently to visit family & friends.
Daughter just had first baby.
Sister passed away a few days ago.

Hope you are doing well,
Glory to God,

Taken

Reactions: 4Jesus and Nancy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess pretty normal...ups and downs of happy and sad.

Busy clearing some land.
Traveled recently to visit family & friends.
Daughter just had first baby.
Sister passed away a few days ago.

Hope you are doing well,
Glory to God,

Taken

First time grandpa!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan is not a god.
Since the Bible calls him "the god of this world" we should give heed to that. Satan is himself a false god (worshipped by Satanists and Luciferians) and he is also behind all the false gods of the world religions. And when God allows Satan and the Antichrist full control of the world for 3 1/2 years in the future, then he will also be worshipped worldwide along with the Antichrist. And the true God has His reasons for allowing this idolatry and blasphemy before He pours out His wrath on the world.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It started out as a place where intellectuals could meet and discuss ideas - which is always scary to the establishment
ive recently had masons come up in my feed, x3 now; haven't verified this, but many believe that Jesus was actually a mason--the orig term xlates more like "assembler" i guess--and apparently He made many masonic references, that i am unaware of right now...brb :)
Oddfellows is a Masonic group.
i did not know, hmm. still being rb in the other...

all i can find easily are biased works...meh. Worth a skim though maybe
The Jesus Connection

Last edited: