Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone should ask themselves why there are UN troops in America. UN war vehicles have been spotted in America.

The US is a MEMBER of the UN.
Not particularly unusual to see them in the US. It is the MOTIVES for their presence that become more obvious when one follows the history of the UN to the present, via, talks and outcome in their meetings/summits.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your kind words and offering.
Having another sister coming in from out of state this evening to help me. Contending with my sister's passing, arrangements, her job, her students, her home, a large storage, debts, her animals...very overwhelming.

Glory to God,
Taken

If you need anything, and I can help with it, please don't hestitate to ask. Even something small (not sure what, but could be anything) to help lighten your load right now.

I'm sure you're probably running around or at least moving from item to item like crazy. And then to not have time to process the grief - I know the feeling too well. And then you have the joy of a new loved one in your life. I really am sorry it's hitting all at once like this - whew, that's a load on you, and your family too.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you need anything, and I can help with it, please don't hestitate to ask. Even something small (not sure what, but could be anything) to help lighten your load right now.

I'm sure you're probably running around or at least moving from item to item like crazy. And then to not have time to process the grief - I know the feeling too well. And then you have the joy of a new loved one in your life. I really am sorry it's hitting all at once like this - whew, that's a load on you, and your family too.

Awe, that is so thoughtful and generous. Thank you kindly, but we do have a plan to get everything accomplished this week. Thank you so much for the offer, very much appreciated. Right after she passed it was her birthday, and the neighbor has been collecting her mail for me, and a collection of birthday cards arrived. It's a 4 hour round trip from my place to hers and going to make several trips this week, again like last week, but will now have my other sisters input. Thanks again.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: 4Jesus and Nancy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure people will try to claim that; happened already in this thread (or maybe it was another).

There's a difference between the trade skill and the group. One can be a mason and not a Freemason; one can not be a mason and be a Freemason.

Jesus was a carpenter. It's close to him being a masonry builder in that he's a builder Himself. He even called Himself the "chief cornerstone".

Tradition can even change how the Bible was translated. That in itself is shocking! But in the case of Christ's connection to stone work in symbology and the spoken words of the prophets, Apostles and Christ Himself...we have this...

Scripture describes Jesus as the "Chief Cornerstone" of our faith. ... Isaiah 28:16, "Therefore this says the Lord God: 'Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation.'"

Matthew 21:35 (Occurs in other Gospels also)
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Romans 9:33

just as it is written, “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

Job 38:4-6
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? "On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone,

Jeremiah 51:26
"They will not take from you even a stone for a corner Nor a stone for foundations, But you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD.

1st Peter 2:4-8

And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.” This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, This became the very corner stone,” and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.

Ephesians 2:20-22
having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.

Isaiah 19:13
The princes of Zoan have acted foolishly, The princes of Memphis are deluded; Those who are the cornerstone of her tribes Have led Egypt astray.

Now does this in itself mean conclusively that Christ was a stonemason or Freemason? Not conclusively but...
You will not find this symbolism or frequency of scripture associating Christ with wood work or Carpenter.
Beside the irony of a carpenter being nailed to a piece of wood. The Greek word tekton makes its way through history....artificer....builder....craftsman....stonemason...and then in the modern Greek dictionary stonemason; Freemason. Again not conclusive proof, but much more evidences than carpenter. In the Bible the word tekton is never linked to wood. In fact the Bible is kinda lean on anything being built of wood, save the ark of the covenant and Noah's ark, and wood work is never linked to Christ or the Messiah. Much more work for a stonemason. And there is another reason for the translators to prefer carpenter over craftsman or stonemason. The same reason they preferred wise men over Magi. There is nothing in the Bible that would suggest tekton is defined specifically or especially as a worker in wood, as reference matter tries to insert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awe, that is so thoughtful and generous. Thank you kindly, but we do have a plan to get everything accomplished this week. Thank you so much for the offer, very much appreciated. Right after she passed it was her birthday, and the neighbor has been collecting her mail for me, and a collection of birthday cards arrived. It's a 4 hour round trip from my place to hers and going to make several trips this week, again like last week, but will now have my other sisters input. Thanks again.

God Bless,
Taken

I figured you are good to go, but wanted to put the offer out there, just in case. I'm not even sure what it is I was thinking of, lol.

Anyway, hope your burden is light, and your faith is in effect at this time.

God bless.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Disagree.

Messianic Jews are accepting of Jesus being their Christ Messiah while maintaining their Historical Jewish heritage in observing their feasts, holidays, etc.

Glory to God,
Taken
That's what they like to make out that they do.
They are not Christians at all in fact.

Who do you think that the disciples were ? messianic Jews, no ! they became Christians end of story. did they call themselves Messianic Jews ? no not at all ! do Christians claim to be Jews ? no never ! because the fact is that there is no Jew or Greek under Christianity, such are all as one only when one truly believes in Jesus Christ.

Another con-job is the words Judah Christian values ect ect, no it's Christian Values only ! as the two are not as one at all. the Jews do not have the same values at all, as a true Christian in fact. so one can not join the two together in fact as one is a mans works and under the Law and the other knows who is their Saviour and lives under Grace, the difference is like night and day in fact, no one could be so stupid.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Perhaps, one should ask why there are UN vehicles in countries who have deployed their military forces in UN peace keeping activities in other countries.
Perhaps all should be seriously asking whether the UN should even continue to exists, since it is now seriously subverting nations. As to its so-called *peace-keeping*, that is a total disgrace. If nothing else, should the UN be asked to leave American soil altogether, and take their paraphernalia to Brussels?

Reactions: 4Jesus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what they like to make out that they do.
They are not Christians at all in fact.

Who do you think that the disciples were ? messianic Jews, no ! they became Christians end of story. did they call themselves Messianic Jews ?

Did they call themselves Christians? No.

because the fact is that there is no Jew or Greek under Christianity,

That may be your opinion, however I highly doubt you have interviewed every Jew or Greek to know what they believe.

Another con-job is the words Judah Christian values ect ect, no it's Christian Values only ! as the two are not as one at all. the Jews do not have the same values at all, as a true Christian in fact.

What is your definition of a "true Christian" ?
And is "true Christian" a world wide accepted term?

Glory to God,
Taken

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tradition can even change how the Bible was translated. That in itself is shocking! But in the case of Christ's connection to stone work in symbology and the spoken words of the prophets, Apostles and Christ Himself...we have this...

Scripture describes Jesus as the "Chief Cornerstone" of our faith. ... Isaiah 28:16, "Therefore this says the Lord God: 'Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation.'"

Matthew 21:35 (Occurs in other Gospels also)
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Romans 9:33

just as it is written, “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

Job 38:4-6
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? "On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone,

Jeremiah 51:26
"They will not take from you even a stone for a corner Nor a stone for foundations, But you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD.

1st Peter 2:4-8

And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.” This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, This became the very corner stone,” and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.

Ephesians 2:20-22
having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.

Isaiah 19:13
The princes of Zoan have acted foolishly, The princes of Memphis are deluded; Those who are the cornerstone of her tribes Have led Egypt astray.

Now does this in itself mean conclusively that Christ was a stonemason or Freemason? Not conclusively but...
You will not find this symbolism or frequency of scripture associating Christ with wood work or Carpenter.
Beside the irony of a carpenter being nailed to a piece of wood. The Greek word tekton makes its way through history....artificer....builder....craftsman....stonemason...and then in the modern Greek dictionary stonemason; Freemason. Again not conclusive proof, but much more evidences than carpenter. In the Bible the word tekton is never linked to wood. In fact the Bible is kinda lean on anything being built of wood, save the ark of the covenant and Noah's ark, and wood work is never linked to Christ or the Messiah. Much more work for a stonemason. And there is another reason for the translators to prefer carpenter over craftsman or stonemason. The same reason they preferred wise men over Magi. There is nothing in the Bible that would suggest tekton is defined specifically or especially as a worker in wood, as reference matter tries to insert.
What in the world are you saying, Grailhunter?? That Jesus was a Freemason? My mouth dropped open when I read this! The Freemasons believe that Lucifer is God, and God is Lucifer! Freemasons worship the devil! Jesus came to destroy the works fo the devil!!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What in the world are you saying, Grailhunter?? That Jesus was a Freemason? My mouth dropped open when I read this! The Freemasons believe that Lucifer is God, and God is Lucifer! Freemasons worship the devil! Jesus came to destroy the works fo the devil!!

lol Freemasons do not worship the devil. But Albert Pike enjoyed playing on people's ignorance. You need to look up how Lucifer became another name for Satan. Lucifer is a good study how easy and frequent it was for people to make changes to the Bible. My point was the facts.....and the facts do not support that Christ was a carpenter and modern Greek dictionaries do define the word as stonemason; Freemason. lol I say, it cannot be certain what Christ profession was, but I vote not carpenter. The word itself as it moved through history is interesting, maybe a little humorous, and it gives you an insight to some of the thinking of the Middle Ages.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol Freemasons do not worship the devil. But Albert Pike enjoyed playing on people's ignorance. You need to look up how Lucifer became another name for Satan. Lucifer is a good study how easy and frequent it was for people to make changes to the Bible. My point was the facts.....and the facts do not support that Christ was a carpenter and modern Greek dictionaries do define the word as stonemason; Freemason. lol I say, it cannot be certain what Christ profession was, but I vote not carpenter. The word itself as it moved through history is interesting, maybe a little humorous, and it gives you an insight to some of the thinking of the Middle Ages.

Even if Jesus ever worked with stones, HE WAS NOT A FREEMASON! This is total rubbish and a lies of lies, Grailhunter! Are you a Freemason???

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if Jesus ever worked with stones, HE WAS NOT A FREEMASON! This is total rubbish and a lies of lies, Grailhunter! Are you a Freemason???

I did not say Christ was Freemason...lol...it is a word study. And what I said were facts, not rubbish. Look the words Lucifer and Tekton up yourself. I do not like it when reality strikes people wrong and they go offfff!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say Christ was Freemason...lol...it is a word study. And what I said were facts, not rubbish. Look the words Lucifer and Tekton up yourself. I do not like it when reality strikes people wrong and they go offfff!
I don't like it when someone says or even implies that my Lord and Savior belonged to a group that worships the devil!

Reality??? Reality is truth--God's truth!

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't like it when someone says or even implies that my Lord and Savior belonged to a group that worships the devil!

Reality??? Reality is truth--God's truth!

Reality and God is the same thing. But their was a time that teachers and their books were burnt, by Christians. Their are people that still think that the world is flat and science is bad. Bigger bubble Prayer Warrior.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reality and God is the same thing. But their was a time that teachers and their books were burnt, by Christians. Their are people that still think that the world is flat and science is bad. Bigger bubble Prayer Warrior.
No thanks, Grailhunter. Your "big bubble" leads to hell!

Are you now, or have you ever been a Freemason??

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thanks, Grailhunter. Your "big bubble" leads to hell!

Are you now, or have you ever been a Freemason??

I actually take Christianity as a whole serious enough that I have devoted my life to study. That includes all of it. There is 2000 years of history of the Trinity interacting with people, healing, communication, tongues, visitation, visions, and revelations. All that you have missed because of your small bubble. Am I a Freemason? Oh sure I am a Freemason, I am the Grand Imperial Wizard of the Universe, I am the Man in Black and a Spook and a Mormon, and a scientist, and a witch, and all those things you fear and hate. Mostly you fear wisdom. I am a Christian and I pay attention. lol God is good and the Bible is good, but the Bible cannot contain the magnificence of God, cannot gag or bind Him and cannot forbid him from coming into the lives of people that believe He is more than a cardboard cut out that you pray to.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually take Christianity as a whole serious enough that I have devoted my life to study. That includes all of it. There is 2000 years of history of the Trinity interacting with people, healing, communication, tongues, visitation, visions, and revelations. All that you have missed because of your small bubble. Am I a Freemason? Oh sure I am a Freemason, I am the Grand Imperial Wizard of the Universe, I am the Man in Black and a Spook and a Mormon, and a scientist, and a witch, and all those things you fear and hate. Mostly you fear wisdom. I am a Christian and I pay attention. lol God is good and the Bible is good, but the Bible cannot contain the magnificence of God, cannot gag or bind Him and cannot forbid him from coming into the lives of people that believe He is more than a cardboard cut out that you pray to.

Bunch of rubbish and sarcasm! I would guess that you've devoted yourself to studying everything BUT the Bible, which you seem to loathe.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Worship of Lucifer, SATAN
Part 1 of 5

From the Analogy ("The Matrix") page you learned that certain Masonic authors praise Lucifer. And it doesn’t stop there. It extends to their symbolism as well. It is important to STRESS that not all Masons worship Lucifer, only the top 5% do.

brotherhoodss01_01a.gif

A majority of this page on Freemasonry was taken from Masonic books that were published by Masonic Publishing Companies. Most of these writings were kept secret.

Many people still do not understand the importance of studying this subject to its logical conclusion. Their spiritual freedom is at stake. Remember two things about Masonry:

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong

This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up:

"Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth - who shall say how many teachings?"

Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to.

Finally, remember Albert Pike’s bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries" [p. 624, teachings of the 28th Degree]

Of course these top 5% call Jesus Christ an "inferior god," they never, ever mention Him in their teachings or their rituals. This shouldn’t surprise you since the Pope carries a bent Satanic cross as seen on another page which shames Christ on the cross.

Freemasons used Luciferic symbols within the layout of government center Washington D.C. Freemasons worship Lucifer, the Light-Bearer. Lucifer and Satan are biblically the same individual, Freemasonry is really the worship of Satan. By quoting their own sources and depicting the symbols in which they use, this claim is proven.

Source: The Worship of Lucifer, SATAN

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bunch of rubbish and sarcasm! I would guess that you've devoted yourself to studying everything BUT the Bible, which you seem to loathe.

This is an international Christian forum....most here would say they are defenders of Christianity and the Bible. You see Christianity through a peep hole. So tell me, what do you believe fundamentalism is all about?