Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
in the future
in the future, ha. "like" the first sentence tho!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the Bible calls him "the god of this world"
And when God allows Satan and the Antichrist full control of the world for 3 1/2 years in the future
oops

contemplate 3 1/2 years as a figurative expression for the first "half" of our life, maybe; before we went out into the wilderness, to see

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Bible calls him "the god of this world" we should give heed to that. Satan is himself a false god (worshipped by Satanists and Luciferians) and he is also behind all the false gods of the world religions. And when God allows Satan and the Antichrist full control of the world for 3 1/2 years in the future, then he will also be worshipped worldwide along with the Antichrist. And the true God has His reasons for allowing this idolatry and blasphemy before He pours out His wrath on the world.

lol Recommend that you do not bow down to that god!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess pretty normal...ups and downs of happy and sad.

Busy clearing some land.
Traveled recently to visit family & friends.
Daughter just had first baby.
Sister passed away a few days ago.

Hope you are doing well,
Glory to God,

Taken

I'm so sorry about your sister Taken...

Reactions: 4Jesus and Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a pretty nasty response when responding to a Christian. But it is very revealing about one who is still hunting for grails instead of being grounded in the truth.

Actually that was an lol comment. Press the humor button.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It is a miracle that any of them make it - and I don't think that many make it to adulthood without being scarred by this culture/ world. I remember it was like trying to hold back the Niagara. I would not want to raise children in today's sick culture. I thought about making my own Christian town somewhere - something like how the Amish separate themselves. Establishing prayer in the schools - having a Christian school based on love not legalism. We passed through a town that a builder had begun but abandoned and I thought of looking into how to establish a town. It's a dream that I don't know will ever be fulfilled but I would love to do something like that. I want Mayberrry. If the Amish can do it, why not? I know all Christians still have sin in them but in a positive atmosphere I think that the good can be cultivated. I'd like to understand how the Amish do it. We've seen them at Amish markets and the girls at the counter look so clean - no heavy makeup, no tattoos, no piercings - like back in the 50's. I wonder if they don't allow TV, and how they educate the youth. Something they're doing is working.
I really like the idea of prayer in schools, indeed.

But...: "no tattoos, no piercings - like back in the 50's", are tattoos and piercings really that problematic? do you really want to go back to the 1950s? o_O

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Disagree.

Messianic Jews ACCEPT Jesus as their Christ Messiah.

Glory to God,
Taken
No they don't in fact, if they did they would be Christians.
A Christian knows that Jesus Christ came 2000 years ago and only a Satanist would claim otherwise.
The Messianic so called Jews of today are condemning Jesus Christ out right ! and are looking to Satan as there god.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Christian knows that Jesus Christ came 2000 years ago and only a Satanist would claim otherwise.
The Messianic so called Jews of today are condemning Jesus Christ out right ! and are looking to Satan as there god.

Disagree.

Messianic Jews are accepting of Jesus being their Christ Messiah while maintaining their Historical Jewish heritage in observing their feasts, holidays, etc.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: 4Jesus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But...: "no tattoos, no piercings - like back in the 50's", are tattoos and piercings really that problematic? do you really want to go back to the 1950s? o_O

I'd like to return to the 50's as in no violent movies, none of the wild stuff going on today - there was an overall accepted standard and the majority of people conformed.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are they the descendants of the Pharisees? I wondered what happened to that group.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'd like to return to the 50's as in no violent movies, none of the wild stuff going on today - there was an overall accepted standard and the majority of people conformed.
Some aspects were certainly better than today.

But do you really have a serious problem with tattoos and jewelry?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Soverign Grace ~ farouk ~

I get SG's point of ideals still prevelant in the 50's and suggesting a separation of a town to capture those ideals.

Some People have TRIED the method of separating in communities, communes, compounds, etc. (ie Jim Jones, David Korean, Saul Newton, David Berg, Marshall Applegate, Warren Jeffs...and others).

Personally, I think the breakdown (or build up) is smaller than a town, and moreso in individual family homes.
And statistically...I would say the Family unit, has been decaying for years, thus transfers as normal and expected as status quo, to the children in the household.

And while "no prayer in schools" was the talk of the nation and news and left AS, NO PRAYER ALLOWED IN SCHOOL, that is FALSE, and fooled the nation. ANY child in school, CAN PRAY at ANY time, without disturbing ANY others, disturbing the class activity, or forcing others to participate....or being LEAD in prayer, by a school employee.

Glory to God,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone should ask themselves why there are UN troops in America. UN war vehicles have been spotted in America.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7458e93b-58d8-4780-95ae-e40becc02bd3-large16x9_phtos.JPG

Reactions: Soverign Grace

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess pretty normal...ups and downs of happy and sad.

Busy clearing some land.
Traveled recently to visit family & friends.
Daughter just had first baby.
Sister passed away a few days ago.

Hope you are doing well,
Glory to God,

Taken

I'm very sorry to hear of your sister passing. Hopefully she didn't suffer before passing.

1 Corinthians 15:54-55 "54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

Congrats on the grandchild.

Sorry about the timing of a loved one passing and a new loved one incoming being close together.

Thanks also for the well wishes.

PM me if you need to vent/someone to listen.

In Christ.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ive recently had masons come up in my feed, x3 now; haven't verified this, but many believe that Jesus was actually a mason--the orig term xlates more like "assembler" i guess--and apparently He made many masonic references, that i am unaware of right now...brb :)

i did not know, hmm. still being rb in the other...

all i can find easily are biased works...meh. Worth a skim though maybe
The Jesus Connection

I'm sure people will try to claim that; happened already in this thread (or maybe it was another).

There's a difference between the trade skill and the group. One can be a mason and not a Freemason; one can not be a mason and be a Freemason.

Jesus was a carpenter. It's close to him being a masonry builder in that he's a builder Himself. He even called Himself the "chief cornerstone".

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm sure people will try to claim that; happened already in this thread (or maybe it was another).

There's a difference between the trade skill and the group. One can be a mason and not a Freemason; one can not be a mason and be a Freemason.

Jesus was a carpenter. It's close to him being a masonry builder in that he's a builder Himself. He even called Himself the "chief cornerstone".
i dont really have any objections when ppl say "carpenter," but i would suspect that the definition has changed, even though the Abarim are basically agreeing with you i guess,
Why Jesus was a carpenter

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very sorry to hear of your sister passing. Hopefully she didn't suffer before passing.

1 Corinthians 15:54-55 "54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

Congrats on the grandchild.

Sorry about the timing of a loved one passing and a new loved one incoming being close together.

Thanks also for the well wishes.

PM me if you need to vent/someone to listen.

In Christ.

Thank you for your kind words and offering.
Having another sister coming in from out of state this evening to help me. Contending with my sister's passing, arrangements, her job, her students, her home, a large storage, debts, her animals...very overwhelming.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: 4Jesus and Nancy