Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an international Christian forum....most here would say they are defenders of Christianity and the Bible. You see Christianity through a peep hole. So tell me, what do you believe fundamentalism is all about?

LOL, I see Christianity through a peephole?

Jesus Christ is the door! I have entered into life through Him!

Reactions: Nancy and 4Jesus

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Worship of Lucifer, SATAN
Part 1 of 5

From the Analogy ("The Matrix") page you learned that certain Masonic authors praise Lucifer. And it doesn’t stop there. It extends to their symbolism as well. It is important to STRESS that not all Masons worship Lucifer, only the top 5% do.

brotherhoodss01_01a.gif

A majority of this page on Freemasonry was taken from Masonic books that were published by Masonic Publishing Companies. Most of these writings were kept secret.

Many people still do not understand the importance of studying this subject to its logical conclusion. Their spiritual freedom is at stake. Remember two things about Masonry:

1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead"

2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong

This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up:

"Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth - who shall say how many teachings?"

Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to.

Finally, remember Albert Pike’s bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries" [p. 624, teachings of the 28th Degree]

Of course these top 5% call Jesus Christ an "inferior god," they never, ever mention Him in their teachings or their rituals. This shouldn’t surprise you since the Pope carries a bent Satanic cross as seen on another page which shames Christ on the cross.

Freemasons used Luciferic symbols within the layout of government center Washington D.C. Freemasons worship Lucifer, the Light-Bearer. Lucifer and Satan are biblically the same individual, Freemasonry is really the worship of Satan. By quoting their own sources and depicting the symbols in which they use, this claim is proven.

Source: The Worship of Lucifer, SATAN

You do know that the Freemasons are a secret society...you are not going to know what they think, or what their symbols mean.
You only can know what they have done publicly. And Freemasons formed this country and wrote its constitution. Freedom of religion is in that constitution so that people like you and me are free to believe in God. Also freedom of speech so that people like you can call them devil worshipers. You might want to look into the Order of Melchizedek. That is in your bubble.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LUCIFER PRAISED AS THE LIGHT-BEARER OF FREEMASONRY

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]

Masons from the first initiation which is the first degree are urged to mightily "seek the Light!" The average Mason is continually saying that he is "seeking the Light," and will spend his entire life "moving toward the Light."

People who haven’t studied this subject would assume that this "Light" is the revelation of the God of the Bible. This statement is continuously held up to try to convince us that Masonry is Christian. In the above quote, Albert Pike is saying that Lucifer is the One who bears the Light of Freemasonry.

The sentence immediately preceding confirms not only that Lucifer is the Light-bearer, but that Masons of previous degrees have been led to believe that the opposite was true.

The wording of this sentence is difficult to understand unless you have special knowledge. Doc Marquis was asked for his explanation, lets look at what he had to say:

"The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God Alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer."

[Ibid.]

It seems to contradict the sentence first quoted above, It appears to contradict the quote above where Pike identifies Lucifer as the Masonic Light-bearer. However when you understand the esoteric explanation from Doc Marquis, your understanding clears up completely.

The Apocalypse is identified first by Pike as being the Book of Revelation written by the Apostle John. Pike then states that similar books from other religions are just as ’inspired’ as Revelation, mentioning Plato, Philo, the Sephar Yezirah, and the Sohar. Pike says all three of these books -- Apocalypse [Revelation], the Sephar Yezirah, and the Sohar, are all identically "inspired." And since the last two books are of non-Christian faiths, Albert Pike is saying that the contents of Revelation are no big deal.

Pike then says that these three books "are the completest embodiment of Occultism." [Ibid.] Now, we understand that Pike views the God of the Apocalypse as being the opposite but equal to Satan just as typical Occultists believe and teach!

Secondly, Doc Marquis provides the esoteric, occultic, explanation. Pike is also saying in this sentence that, in the previous 18 degrees, Masons believed that God was the Light-bearer, but now, in this 19th Degree, Pike is giving them new revelation. This insight completely squares with stated Masonic policy of deliberately misleading Masons in the lower degrees until they were really ready for the "truth."

This is the truth - Masonry worships Lucifer.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that the Freemasons are a secret society...you are not going to know what they think, or what their symbols mean.
You only can know what they have done publicly. And Freemasons formed this country and wrote its constitution. Freedom of religion is in that constitution so that people like you and me are free to believe in God. Also freedom of speech so that people like you can call them devil worshipers. You might want to look into the Order of Melchizedek. That is in your bubble.
More rubbish!

Do ya think that defectors have possibly let the cat out of the bag by exposing the Freemasons as the devil worshippers that they are?

You know, you never truthfully answered my question about whether you've ever been a Freemason.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LUCIFER PRAISED AS THE LIGHT-BEARER OF FREEMASONRY

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"

[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]

Masons from the first initiation which is the first degree are urged to mightily "seek the Light!" The average Mason is continually saying that he is "seeking the Light," and will spend his entire life "moving toward the Light."

People who haven’t studied this subject would assume that this "Light" is the revelation of the God of the Bible. This statement is continuously held up to try to convince us that Masonry is Christian. In the above quote, Albert Pike is saying that Lucifer is the One who bears the Light of Freemasonry.

The sentence immediately preceding confirms not only that Lucifer is the Light-bearer, but that Masons of previous degrees have been led to believe that the opposite was true.

The wording of this sentence is difficult to understand unless you have special knowledge. Doc Marquis was asked for his explanation, lets look at what he had to say:

"The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God Alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer."

[Ibid.]

It seems to contradict the sentence first quoted above, It appears to contradict the quote above where Pike identifies Lucifer as the Masonic Light-bearer. However when you understand the esoteric explanation from Doc Marquis, your understanding clears up completely.

The Apocalypse is identified first by Pike as being the Book of Revelation written by the Apostle John. Pike then states that similar books from other religions are just as ’inspired’ as Revelation, mentioning Plato, Philo, the Sephar Yezirah, and the Sohar. Pike says all three of these books -- Apocalypse [Revelation], the Sephar Yezirah, and the Sohar, are all identically "inspired." And since the last two books are of non-Christian faiths, Albert Pike is saying that the contents of Revelation are no big deal.

Pike then says that these three books "are the completest embodiment of Occultism." [Ibid.] Now, we understand that Pike views the God of the Apocalypse as being the opposite but equal to Satan just as typical Occultists believe and teach!

Secondly, Doc Marquis provides the esoteric, occultic, explanation. Pike is also saying in this sentence that, in the previous 18 degrees, Masons believed that God was the Light-bearer, but now, in this 19th Degree, Pike is giving them new revelation. This insight completely squares with stated Masonic policy of deliberately misleading Masons in the lower degrees until they were really ready for the "truth."

This is the truth - Masonry worships Lucifer.

Again, look up the word Lucifer and how it got in the Bible. Yes through a peephole. There is a whole world of Christianity out here.
2000 years of very active interactions between the Trinity and Mankind. And you are missing out.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More rubbish!

Do ya think that defectors have possibly let the cat out of the bag by exposing the Freemasons as the devil worshippers that they are?

You know, you never truthfully answered my question about whether you've ever been a Freemason.

I said, I was the Grand Imperial Wizard of the Universe....lol....Really, do you think a Freemason, or a MIB, or a Spook would tell you.
Get out of the bubble.....You are a smart lady in a very small bubble....it is waste.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, look up the word Lucifer and how it got in the Bible. Yes through a peephole. There is a whole world of Christianity out here.
2000 years of very active interactions between the Trinity and Mankind. And you are missing out.

Are you enticing me into mysticism, where I can know the unknowable? Where I can become God?

LOL! You are bound up in cords of deception, and you don't even know it. And you're inviting me into your bondage--bondage from which the Lord Jesus Christ would set you free if you will repent and submit yourself to Him!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you enticing me into mysticism, where I can know the unknowable? Where I can become God?

LOL! You are bound up in cords of deception, and you don't even know it. And you're inviting me into your bondage--bondage from which the Lord Jesus Christ would set you free if you will repent and submit yourself to Him!

You see, you have God bound up. He can only do what you judge to be right for Him. Christianity continued after the close of the Bible, but through that peephole you cannot know or believe in all His works.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see, you have God bound up. He can only do what you judge to be right for Him. Christianity continued after the close of the Bible, but through that peephole you cannot know or believe in all His works.
No, I don't have God bound up. The devil, oh, I mean Lucifer, has YOU bound up! And you think that you are so free. But you will reap what you've sown, and I think that you already are. That's the truth!

See, your god, the god of the world, is NO match for my God--the Lord Jesus Christ--King of kings and Lord of lords!

But make no mistake, Grailhunter, your god's agenda is to destroy you.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't have God bound up. The devil, oh, I mean Lucifer, has YOU bound up! And you think that you are so free. But you will reap what you've sown, and I think that you already are. That's the truth!

Oh, I am fine with God. What is a teacher that does not want to learn. I have walked with Christ my whole life, so confident I am that I know Him in a way that you could only dream of.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I am fine with God. What is a teacher that does not want to learn. I have walked with Christ my whole life, so confident I am that I know Him in a way that you could only dream of.
Yeah, right, and you know this because you know me so well???

Reactions: 4Jesus

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, right, and you know this because you know me so well???

You are telling me who you are with every post. You tell me about your knowledge of the Spirit of Christianity with your demeanor. Only what you believe is right and God better listen up and tow the line. A whole world full of Christianity and a long history of God's interaction with those that believe, but you are stuck in cage looking through a peephole.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are telling me who you are with every post. You tell me about your knowledge of the Spirit of Christianity with your demeanor. Only what you believe is right and God better listen up and tow the line. A whole world full of Christianity and a long history of God's interaction with those that believe, but you are stuck in cage looking through a peephole.
Ha! If I have not spoken the TRUTH, then please point this out, but you speak in vague generalities.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tradition can even change how the Bible was translated. That in itself is shocking! But in the case of Christ's connection to stone work in symbology and the spoken words of the prophets, Apostles and Christ Himself...we have this...

Scripture describes Jesus as the "Chief Cornerstone" of our faith. ... Isaiah 28:16, "Therefore this says the Lord God: 'Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation.'"

Matthew 21:35 (Occurs in other Gospels also)
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Romans 9:33

just as it is written, “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

Job 38:4-6
"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it? "On what were its bases sunk? Or who laid its cornerstone,

Jeremiah 51:26
"They will not take from you even a stone for a corner Nor a stone for foundations, But you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD.

1st Peter 2:4-8

And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.” This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, This became the very corner stone,” and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.

Ephesians 2:20-22
having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.

Isaiah 19:13
The princes of Zoan have acted foolishly, The princes of Memphis are deluded; Those who are the cornerstone of her tribes Have led Egypt astray.

Now does this in itself mean conclusively that Christ was a stonemason or Freemason? Not conclusively but...
You will not find this symbolism or frequency of scripture associating Christ with wood work or Carpenter.
Beside the irony of a carpenter being nailed to a piece of wood. The Greek word tekton makes its way through history....artificer....builder....craftsman....stonemason...and then in the modern Greek dictionary stonemason; Freemason. Again not conclusive proof, but much more evidences than carpenter. In the Bible the word tekton is never linked to wood. In fact the Bible is kinda lean on anything being built of wood, save the ark of the covenant and Noah's ark, and wood work is never linked to Christ or the Messiah. Much more work for a stonemason. And there is another reason for the translators to prefer carpenter over craftsman or stonemason. The same reason they preferred wise men over Magi. There is nothing in the Bible that would suggest tekton is defined specifically or especially as a worker in wood, as reference matter tries to insert.

In the Septuagint the Greek noun tektōn either stands for the generic Hebrew noun kharash (חרש), "craftsman," (as Isaiah 41:7) or tekton xylon (τέκτων ξύλον) as a word-for-word rendering of kharash-'etsim (חָרַשׁ עֵצִים) "craftsman of woods." (as Isaiah 44:13).[6] The term kharash occurs 33 times in the Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Bible.

Tektōn - Wikipedia

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha! If I have not spoken the TRUTH, then please point this out, but you speak in vague generalities.

Where would I start. Such a limited view of the TRUTH!
I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecosts, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, the Monrovian Church the Mormons, and I have had Jewish friends for most of my adult life. I will will defend their beliefs and also point out their errors.
Fundamentalists make up several denominations and I respect that, for several reasons. But it is the condemning of other Christians that shows a violation of the Spirit of Christianity and a lack of understanding. I am a Christian and my walk in this life has always been by His side.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Septuagint the Greek noun tektōn either stands for the generic Hebrew noun kharash (חרש), "craftsman," (as Isaiah 41:7) or tekton xylon (τέκτων ξύλον) as a word-for-word rendering of kharash-'etsim (חָרַשׁ עֵצִים) "craftsman of woods." (as Isaiah 44:13).[6] The term kharash occurs 33 times in the Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Bible.

Tektōn - Wikipedia

Dig deeper.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where would I start. Such a limited view of the TRUTH!
I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecosts, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, the Monrovian Church the Mormons, and I have had Jewish friends for most of my adult life. I will will defend their beliefs and also point out their errors.
Fundamentalists make up several denominations and I respect that, for several reasons. But it is the condemning of other Christians that shows a violation of the Spirit of Christianity and a lack of understanding. I am a Christian and my walk in this life has always been by His side.
More generalities and hot air from you!

I asked you to point out anything I've said that is not true.