Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I do CNN, etc., I can agree with a lot the Liberals say. Trump IS an egotistical blowhard. BUT, my beef with most of you is using the same exaggeration he applies in mostly positive ways (though not always), in a negative attempt to demonstrate things that don't exist.

Let's just take about the FIRST thing Liberals started calling him a liar about. He said he had a crowd of "ten thousand". None of us know how big it was because no official count exists. But, say it was only 8 thousand.... he did NOT lie because he felt it was larger. Yes, he boasted, he may have exaggerated. But he did not look at a count that said 8 thousand, and deliberately claim it was 10.

To bring it home, would you refuse 8 thousand dollars from me if I had told you I was giving you 10. Would you reject it because I lied? Of course you wouldn't. And, if you are honest about it, you wouldn't return 2 thousand back to my door, either, if you discovered it actually was 12 thousand.

Say he exaggerated, fine. He may have.... or he may not have. None of us know for sure. But, the Liberals have insisted on calling him a liar about that point...… and they keep on doing it any time he is the least bit inaccurate on something.

Same way with the wall. Congress buried him on that, and yet he still managed to get about 13% built without their help. (Something most recent presidents said they were for) But, again, he is called a liar because he has not had the support to get that very necessary job completed.... yet.

I get it, and agree myself. I'm neither conservative nor liberal, right nor left, republican nor democrate. I believe in pro-life, and in giving to welfare/the poor. I'm not a gun fan, but I'm not against those who are. I'm an immigrant fan (we're all criminals, being sinners, so one crime vs another (legal vs illegal immigration) is just like every other crime), since Jesus doesn't care of borders or countries/kingdoms of this world so as to exclude in Him. I'm apolitical I guess you could say, while having beliefs.

To answer your question directly, yes, I'd refuse $8k from you, no matter what you told me (give me $10k or whatever amount) - the reason being is that I would say to you, "give it to someone else who needs it more", because that's how I live my life. In fact, I just got called crazy by a friend because I'm currently looking to buy a car, and a friend-of-a-friend told me he'd sell me one of his for $5k, but he can get $7k for it, so I told him I'm not interested, because he's better off to get the $7k than to sell it to me for $5k. I was told "what do you care", but I do, I care about what's best for others in spite of myself (and the car seller isn't even Christian, not that that matters).

So please don't tell me what I am and what I am not regarding "being honest"...that is a false accusation in a hypothetical situation that has no grounding in reality - talk about fantasy.

As far as Trump lying or not, I don't know about that specific example you gave. I'd have to look into it more before I come to a conclusion on the matter.

It's getting tiring taking your false accusations and false assumptions thrown at me Willie, especially considering you have no evidence to support those accusations and assumptions - they're just pulled out of thin air by you and then you state that I say it or believe it or behave that way.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a world ruled by satan. Do you disagree with that? If not, don't you think every country is then, by inclusion of being in this world, ruled by him?

That is an interesting point. You remember when Satan took Christ up on a mountain to tempt Him. He showed him the nations of the world and offered them to Him. At that time Satan had everything that was good bottled up in Jerusalem. Not exactly the same thing today.

The Freemasons, as you know children's hospitals a other children charities. But they are perfect target for conspiracy theories.

Yeah, I gave the scripture to support that belief, so I'm not sure why you say "You remember", when I just posted the scripture reference?

The quote again is Matthew 4: 8-10 "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.".

Are you saying it's different now today than then, only because it was "bottled up in Jerusalem"? Are you suggesting that we are living in Jesus Christ's millinium kingdom now? If so, I disagree. If not, then yes, I believe all the countries in the world today are still a part of the world under satan's rule.

To clarify an earlier point I made: when I stated I'm not proUSA, I'm not against it either. I'm neither for nor against any specific country in the world today. I'm against the world under satan's rule. I'm for Jesus' kingdom. I'm for Jesus and only Jesus, this world and its politics are not for me any longer. Just my belief *shrug*

I'm not against hospitals nor children's hospitals. I am against satan, and his organizations though. If Shriner's are Freemasonic, and I believe Freemasons are at least satanic in the upper tiers, then I am against them. Their logo is definitely steeped in Freemasonic belief (blood oath, Egypt).

I've heard outlaw biker gangs have toy drives for children. Does that mean you support outlaw biker gangs?

There is no question that evil does good. God says they do in the Bible: 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 "
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated that she listens to "flood of "alternative" news feeds", which is more than one POV. It's plural. Or do you mean that they all say the same thing, just from different sources? If so, how do you know, only because of what she has written? Could she listen to alternative feeds within the "alternative news feeds"? Just because she hasn't written about those, doesn't mean she isn't reading them. Maybe try asking her?

And I agree with your stance on being informed with as many sides as possible. I read/watch both right and left, conservative and liberal bias sources. I've found one of the best ways (although not bullet proof) to find the truth is to cross-reference the information, at least as best as possible, and deduce from there.

But not everyone thinks like that, agreed? Some are strict right/conservative/Fox/OANN readers/watchers, and some are strict left/liberal/MSNBC/CNN readers/watchers. Others are "alternative" sourced (either or both right/left, conservative/liberal biased also), and still others read/watch none of it.

I hope you'd think the same of everyone else who doesn't fit into your POV, and it's not just about her.
The point is: Don't claim you somehow have the only truth, and everyone else is a liar. Can you TOTALLY dispute the thing claimed in a post as bogus? Certainly. But that means nothing other than THOSE particular points were in error.

Trump had a legal beef with Mexico, and he did not want his case tried by a judge who belonged to a Pro-Mexico Organization. Liberals STILL claim that makes him a "racist."

He used a hand-shaking to show frustration and confusion. As I have recently told you, many videos show that was a normal way he expressed those feelings. But, the Liberals jumped on that as proof that this man who has given millions to help the disabled, was mocking a reporter because he has physical limitations.

It is this desperate attempt to come up with anything they can think of to discredit him that disgusts me. Even Biden's wife swallowed her dignity to get on TV and beg people to vote for her husband (who is clearly losing it) because he might be the only chance to get Trump out of office. I have to say, I really felt sorry for both her and Mueller for the way they were shamefully used by the Left.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I gave the scripture to support that belief, so I'm not sure why you say "You remember", when I just posted the scripture reference?

The quote again is Matthew 4: 8-10 "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.".

Are you saying it's different now today than then, only because it was "bottled up in Jerusalem"? Are you suggesting that we are living in Jesus Christ's millinium kingdom now? If so, I disagree. If not, then yes, I believe all the countries in the world today are still a part of the world under satan's rule.

To clarify an earlier point I made: when I stated I'm not proUSA, I'm not against it either. I'm neither for nor against any specific country in the world today. I'm against the world under satan's rule. I'm for Jesus' kingdom. I'm for Jesus and only Jesus, this world and its politics are not for me any longer. Just my belief *shrug*

I'm not against hospitals nor children's hospitals. I am against satan, and his organizations though. If Shriner's are Freemasonic, and I believe Freemasons are at least satanic in the upper tiers, then I am against them. Their logo is definitely steeped in Freemasonic belief (blood oath, Egypt).

I've heard outlaw biker gangs have toy drives for children. Does that mean you support outlaw biker gangs?

There is no question that evil does good. God says they do in the Bible: 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 "
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

lol I am not trying to be argumentative. Like I said I find conspiracy theories interesting. I find people's desire to be afraid of something interesting. Our culture is learning to be fearful of so many things. Hollywood makes millions off of it. The green people are afraid of can goods, soda, sugar, salt, water, the sun, the air, the dirt, bugs, cow manure, and the list goes on and on. If you are looking for the footprints of Satan, abortion clinics is the perfect symbol. A women gets naked and lays down on an altar and allows a monster to murder her baby. Can you imagine the satanic crowd that are fanning their wings there. Democrats are now the American communist party. Their fair share is in your pocket. By size the Democrats are the most pro-abortion and pro-gay group in the world. Footprints of Satan, Moslems, their whole religions hates all that God loves. Terrorism is the face of the Moslem religion internationally. Drug dealers, the liberals that have successful made marijuana legal. Law and order, disrespect for law enforcement, basically all authority, and patriotism, is on the decline, largely due to liberal venues. The footprints of Satan are all around us. If you are interested in spotting Satan, the fungus walks among us.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol I am not trying to be argumentative. Like I said I find conspiracy theories interesting. I find people's desire to be afraid of something interesting. Our culture is learning to be fearful of so many things. Hollywood makes millions off of it. The green people are afraid of can goods, soda, sugar, salt, water, the sun, the air, the dirt, bugs, cow manure, and the list goes on and on. If you are looking for the footprints of Satan, abortion clinics is the perfect symbol. A women gets naked and lays down on an altar and allows a monster to murder her baby. Can you imagine the satanic crowd that are fanning their wings there. Democrats are now the American communist party. Their fair share is in your pocket. By size the Democrats are the most pro-abortion and pro-gay group in the world. Footprints of Satan, Moslems, their whole religions hates all that God loves. Terrorism is the face of the Moslem religion internationally. Drug dealers, the liberals that have successful made marijuana legal. Law and order, disrespect for law enforcement, basically all authority, and patriotism, is on the decline, largely due to liberal venues. The footprints of Satan are all around us. If you are interested in spotting Satan, the fungus walks among us.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be argumentative either; I really am just enjoying the conversation. It's been civil, so I'm thankful for that.

If you are looking for the footprints of Satan, abortion clinics is the perfect symbol. A women gets naked and lays down on an altar and allows a monster to murder her baby. Can you imagine the satanic crowd that are fanning their wings there. Democrats are now the American communist party. Their fair share is in your pocket. By size the Democrats are the most pro-abortion and pro-gay group in the world. Footprints of Satan, Moslems, their whole religions hates all that God loves. Terrorism is the face of the Moslem religion internationally. Drug dealers, the liberals that have successful made marijuana legal. Law and order, disrespect for law enforcement, basically all authority, and patriotism, is on the decline, largely due to liberal venues. The footprints of Satan are all around us. If you are interested in spotting Satan, the fungus walks among us.

I completely agree. Abortion clinics are like modern day moloch sacrifices, just without the crowd and song and dance. Quick and efficient baby killing - it's horrible that this even exists.

I don't know how one could conclude that we don't live in a fallen world, unless that person is one the side of the fallen world. The importance of self above others, with a bit of ego and "wordly intelligence mixed in, seems to be at least one of the foundations of all the problems.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm not trying to be argumentative either; I really am just enjoying the conversation. It's been civil, so I'm thankful for that.

I completely agree. Abortion clinics are like modern day moloch sacrifices, just without the crowd and song and dance. Quick and efficient baby killing - it's horrible that this even exists.

I don't know how one could conclude that we don't live in a fallen world, unless that person is one the side of the fallen world. The importance of self above others, with a bit of ego and "wordly intelligence mixed in, seems to be at least one of the foundations of all the problems.

It is not just Christianity that believes that all that is physical has an evil element, it was part of Greek philosophy. Likewise I would not want there to be one Christian Church on earth, unless Christ was standing up on the podium. Humans have a tendency to mess things up and I am not sure if Satan has to put a lot of effort in it.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not just Christianity that believes that all that is physical has an evil element, it was part of Greek philosophy. Likewise I would not want there to be one Christian Church on earth, unless Christ was standing up on the podium. Humans have a tendency to mess things up and I am not sure if Satan has to put a lot of effort in it.

I agree. Islam also has an evil element to it also, and they even have an antichrist figure for the end times. The interesting part of that is that they worship an antichrist, while then saying they're against a different antichrist. They're evil and against evil, in effect. It'd be humourous if it wasn't so heartbreaking on how they're deceived.

But as believers in Jesus Christ and the one true God, we can say that not just other religions are wrong, but those philosophers from Greece too. Jesus mentioned something about not trusting in worldly philosophies (I'd have to search the scriptures to find it exactly - edit, found it: 2 Colossians 8 "See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ."), probably for this reason.

Yeah I agree, satan doesn't have to put in a lot of effort. We're all born sinners in a sinful world, and we're in enemy territory. 3/4 or more of the world is antichrist, thus satanic, so we're the minority on enemy turf. That doesn't sound difficult. To be a Christian in this world, that is the hard thing to do vs the antichrist way.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. Islam also has an evil element to it also, and they even have an antichrist figure for the end times. The interesting part of that is that they worship an antichrist, while then saying they're against a different antichrist. They're evil and against evil, in effect. It'd be humourous if it wasn't so heartbreaking on how they're deceived.

But as believers in Jesus Christ and the one true God, we can say that not just other religions are wrong, but those philosophers from Greece too. Jesus mentioned something about not trusting in worldly philosophies (I'd have to search the scriptures to find it exactly), probably for this reason.

Yeah I agree, satan doesn't have to put in a lot of effort. We're all born sinners in a sinful world, and we're in enemy territory. 3/4 or more of the world is antichrist, thus satanic, so we're the minority on enemy turf. That doesn't sound difficult. To be a Christian in this world, that is the hard thing to do vs the antichrist way.

You know, it does not take a deep study, to be saved and do the walk with Christ. But if you do want to take up that study, you want to study history as a whole, because the Jews and the Christians influenced all the things around them, and all that was around them, influenced them. Still, all that, history, saved no one. It has been a lifelong interest for me...lol...what puts most to sleep, keeps me up at night.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm willing to take his putdowns and opinions, even if it helps one other brother or sister in Christ to learn something new or to beware of to not be "snared by the devil".

I've dealt with people like him before - all the way back to high school bullying, so it's nothing new to me. I just hoped someone could disagree with a person without getting put down for it, especially here on a Christian forum and in adulthood. I still have a little hope that it changes I guess.

I have dealt with people like him before as well - he's a bully, and bullies usually have issues that make them strike out against another rather than taking a trip inward to find out why he acts that way.

I had hoped as much too, and at some point I hope that God reaches Willie's heart.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Conspiracy theories are pretty interesting.
The history of Freemasonry is not a *conspiracy theory*. It is a conspiracy period. So either you are unfamiliar with its history, or you wish to simply ignore the facts.

While Masons try to present themselves as a benevolent fraternal order, there is much more that goes on beneath the surface. Below is a quotation from MasonicDictionary.com (Masonic Dictionary | Your Daily Lesson In Masonic Education | www.masonicdictionary.com)
which shows the connection between the Illuminati and the Freemasons and also the conflict between the Jesuits and the Freemason/Illuminati:

Adam Weishaupt

He is celebrated in the history of Freemasonry as the founder of the Order of Illuminati of Bavaria, among whom he adopted the characteristic or Order name of Spartacus. He was born in February 6, 1748, at Ingoldstadt, and was educated by the Jesuits, toward whom, however, he afterward exhibited the bitterest enmity, and was equally hated by them in return. In 1772 he became Extraordinary Professor of Law, and in 1775, Professor of Natural and Canon Law, at the University of Ingoldstadt. As the professorship of canon law had been hitherto held only by an ecclesiastic, his appointment gave great offense to the clergy. Weishaupt, whose views were cosmopolitan, and who knew and condemned the bigotry and superstitions of the Priests, established an opposing party in the University, consisting principally of young men whose confidence and friendship he had gained. They assembled in a private apartment, and there he discussed with them philosophic subjects, and sought to imbue them with a liberal spirit. This was the beginning of the Order of the Illuminati, or the Enlightened -a name he bestowed upon his disciples as a token of their advance in intelligence and moral progress.

At first, it was totally unconnected with Freemasonry, of which Order Weishaupt was not at that time a member. It was not until 1777 that he was initiated in the Lodge Theodore of Good Counsel, at Munich. Thenceforward, Weishaupt sought to incorporate his system into that of Freemasonry, so that tine [the] latter might become subservient to his views and with the assistance of the Baron Knigge, who brought his active energies and genius to the aid of the cause, he succeeded in completing his system of Illuminism. But the clergy, and especially the Jesuits, who, although their Order had been abolished by the government, still secretly possessed great power, redoubled their efforts to destroy their opponent, and they at length succeeded. In 1784, all secret Associations were prohibited by a royal decree, and in the following year Weishaupt was deprived of his professorship and banished from the country. He repaired to Gotha, where he was kindly received by Duke Ernest, who made him a Counselor and gave him a pension...

Regarding the symbol of the All-Seeing Eye, here is what Mason's believe:...'We could use the All-Seeing Eye as a symbol of the Divine Omniscience we could use it at the same time as a symbol for what ought to be the Fraternity's own omniscience (the word need not be defined so absolutely as many think it should) in the sense that it never loses sight of a man once that man has become a member, not even if he does not attend Lodge, or is confined at home by illness or accident, or has moved away.'

eye.jpg

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, it does not take a deep study, to be saved and do the walk with Christ. But if you do want to take up that study, you want to study history as a whole, because the Jews and the Christians influenced all the things around them, and all that was around them, influenced them. Still, all that, history, saved no one. It has been a lifelong interest for me...lol...what puts most to sleep, keeps me up at night.

I found the scriptural support regarding worldly philosophies: 2 Colossians 8 "See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ."

Anyway, to reply to you, I do study history as a whole, or at least as best I can. At one point in my life, I even put aside my beliefs that I was born into (Christianity), and relearned as much as I could without a Christian backing - I wanted to test my beliefs. If learning about the world and its history could not only challenge and overtake my original beliefs, I was better off for it. I started with history and other religions. But it only led me back to Jesus, and solidified my original beliefs. So I've "dipped my toes" into worldly knowledge, if you will, and like to think that I gave it a fair shot and I'm not just a Christian because I was born into it.

I agree that Jews and Christians influenced things around them. But if we go back to before Christianity, even Jesus came to correct the Jewish Pharisees and Saudecees teachings at that time (in addition to His sacrifice for our sins), so any influence they had on the world around them, would need to be corrected to Jesus teachings. We are so blessed in all He did and does. He righteously belongs as King, in addition to being the Son of God of course.

lol, I hear ya on being kept awake at night for what puts others to sleep. My mind doesn't stop sometimes. There's so much to think about!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conspiracy theories are pretty interesting. If you know the name of anyone involved with the American Revolutionary War, odds are good that they were Freemasons. And there are conspiracy theorists that believe that the United States is Satanic. And there are some conspiracy theorists that believe that John F. Kennedy's administration was the first step in America towards communism. There are a lot of stories like that.

Yes I got into looking at why JFK was assassinated - there is still so much mystery surrounding it. I watched a video on it and the hospital in Texas that he was taken to had some interesting happenings. The medical professionals who attended JFK were threatened by secret service agents to not speak of anything that they saw. I believe that one medical tech was told to tamper with the slides taken. It was obvious that they were involved in a cover-up from the start.

The most interesting fact is that JFK gave the speech on secret societies right before he was assassinated. I think that he warned the American people. But look at all that has transpired since then. It seems that not many people have heeded his warning. The video that Brakelite posted is a good overview of the secret societies. It's very complicated so I think you have to watch it several times to really grasp all the ground that it covers.

From what I've read, Agenda 21 is being implemented as we speak. The year 2025 as stated on the government website Deagel, projects a massive reduction in population. This should alarm every American. If these individuals could murder thousands of Americans in cold blood in the attack on the World Trade Center then they're capable of anything. When you research it you see that it's a sinister agenda and many people on the forefront of this knowledge such as Dave Hodges, believe that another massive attack is planned.. I don't know yet what God expects of us, but I do believe that He wants us to expose it:

Ephesians 5:11

“And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found the scriptural support regarding worldly philosophies: 2 Colossians 8 "See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ."

Anyway, to reply to you, I do study history as a whole, or at least as best I can. At one point in my life, I even put aside my beliefs that I was born into (Christianity), and relearned as much as I could without a Christian backing - I wanted to test my beliefs. If learning about the world and its history could not only challenge and overtake my original beliefs, I was better off for it. I started with history and other religions. But it only led me back to Jesus, and solidified my original beliefs. So I've "dipped my toes" into worldly knowledge, if you will, and like to think that I gave it a fair shot and I'm not just a Christian because I was born into it.

I agree that Jews and Christians influenced things around them. But if we go back to before Christianity, even Jesus came to correct the Jewish Pharisees and Saudecees teachings at that time (in addition to His sacrifice for our sins), so any influence they had on the world around them, would need to be corrected to Jesus teachings. We are so blessed in all He did and does. He righteously belongs as King, in addition to being the Son of God of course.

lol, I hear ya on being kept awake at night for what puts others to sleep. My mind doesn't stop sometimes. There's so much to think about!

It is all about Jesus and beliefs and what you believe in is fine.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I got into looking at why JFK was assassinated - there is still so much mystery surrounding it. I watched a video on it and the hospital in Texas that he was taken to had some interesting happenings. The medical professionals who attended JFK were threatened by secret service agents to not speak of anything that they saw. I believe that one medical tech was told to tamper with the slides taken. It was obvious that they were involved in a cover-up from the start.

The most interesting fact is that JFK gave the speech on secret societies right before he was assassinated. I think that he warned the American people. But look at all that has transpired since then. It seems that not many people have heeded his warning. The video that Brakelite posted is a good overview of the secret societies. It's very complicated so I think you have to watch it several times to really grasp all the ground that it covers.

From what I've read, Agenda 21 is being implemented as we speak. The year 2025 as stated on the government website Deagel, projects a massive reduction in population. This should alarm every American. If these individuals could murder thousands of Americans in cold blood in the attack on the World Trade Center then they're capable of anything. When you research it you see that it's a sinister agenda and many people on the forefront of this knowledge such as Dave Hodges, believe that another massive attack is planned.. I don't know yet what God expects of us, but I do believe that He wants us to expose it:

Ephesians 5:11

“And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”

Like I said I do have an interest in conspiracy theories. I am not making fun of you. It is an interest of mine, but not a religion. For example Big Foot...many would say that it is all false. I do not...per'se. Hundreds of sights, all over the world, that go back to more or less recorded history. So frequent, that they are part of several cultures and even religions. Some of this occurs before radio or any other way to collaborate their descriptions of this creature. Descriptions are very consistent. So are the other facts, the sightings are not in cities, most sighting are not by groups, generally there is no physical evidence, no real clear pictures or videos, and no dead bodies (Big Foot) by natural death or accidental death. The common denominator is the human mind. And that is what makes it worth investigating. Too many people and too consistent to be all lies. So these people are seeing something...is it really there or is something in nature causing the mind to hallucinate this image? The Oregon Vortex is an example of natural forces that can effect the mind. Not entirely off the topic, the mind is a funny thing, some like to be scarred, different forms of entertainment. Freemasonry is a safe target. They will not step out of their secrecy to prove you wrong, so people can say anything they want about them. It is only limited to the imagination. The symbols of Freemasonry can be interpreted by the mind to mean many things. Rumors about Freemasonry has been around for centuries and they will continue. What does it hurt, people have to have something to hail against, no harm done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a gang-up on someone to suggest to another that they are being abused by someone, and the way to prevent it is to block/ignore someone. Now if she repeatedly urges another to block someone, then I'd see your point in how it's a gang-up on one person.

How can you conclude that "this poor woman is ill"? And in what other ways other than physically; do you mean spiritually?

I don't think she needs pity, nor is she ill. I think she's strong-minded, and a seeker of the truth. She's a believer in "the way, the truth, and the life" that is Jesus Christ. Jesus makes her strong.

She doesn't claim the whole world is against her. I don't think I've ever read that she thinks the whole world is against her. Please correct me if I'm wrong and quote her words where she has claimed "the whole world is against me" or some words to that effect.

Willie's favorite game is "let's gang up" - he lurks until he sees someone get into a tiff and then he joins in and attacks. He knows I'm speaking the truth but he attacks rather than face himself. He doesn't want to face himself because he doesn't like what he sees. I'm sorry for you Willie; I truly hope that you look to God and are cleansed from the hateful sin that is in your heart and from the wounds on your soul that you obviously carry.

That's not Christian behavior, and you know it, which makes me wonder why you remain on this forum. Your brand of jesting and ugliness is suited for 4chan or a secular site. I truly pray that God will reach your heart because you've generated problems on this forum and you don't seem to have a conscience. I hope that you face your issues and get to the root of why you behave this way. It's your problem Willie - not another's. Someone is allowed to post their views on here and should be able to do it without someone like you denigrating them. It's your problem and you need to face it.

Proverbs 28:13

“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”

I cannot read what Willie writes and I don't want to. I don't like to denigrate another - I try hard never to hurt anyone; I have been hurt by other Christians and I know how it feels. But sometimes another Christian has to feel the effects of their actions to motivate them to change. Willie has problems that he doesn't want to face but sooner or later God is going to bring him to the point where he has to face them instead of projecting his issues onto another. A healthy individual doesn't do what he does and it's distinctly unchristian behavior.

Wikipedia:

Psychological projection
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

Willie I am not trying to hurt you. I regret that I was careless in my words earlier. I think you've been hurt somewhere in your life - like we all have - and you've developed a way of hurting others before they hurt you, or you seek acceptance from others - like we all do - but you try to denigrate others to either get a laugh or to feel better about yourself. These actions only take you so far. You may find others with less than godly morals to join with you to put down another on here or try to get a cheap laugh but you have to remember that you're dealing with people with God's Spirit who can see the truth.

Hebrews 4:13

“Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”

As Brakelite and 4Jesus has said - they believe it is an act of love to alert their fellow believers to what they have learned. This is my motivation as well. I see things happening that many people are asleep to - only because I had the time after getting hurt - and I wanted to warn others. I feel sorry for you Willie - that you cannot find something constructive to do for others, but only try to break down other people. You're burying your talents. We are to work, not try to block others when they're doing the work they believe God wants them to do. If you continue I believe that God is going to bring trouble down on your head and I am warning you as a sister in the Lord. I forgive you for your actions because I think you're hurting in some way, but I truly hope that you change what you're doing so that we can work in harmony as Christians to try to tackle the problems in the world right now which are many and serious - and the olive leaf is extended to you.

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Matthew 25:18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

I'm very concerned about what is coming at us and instead of fighting one another we should seek to know what God wants of us at this time in history. Our families are inheriting this world - and what a mess we have left them. A friend is angry that years ago one lone woman - Madelyn Murray O'Hare - took prayer out of every school in America. Where were all the Christians at? Did a Christian attempt to sound the alarm and the foolish without eyes to see dismissed them as a conspiracy theorist?

I believe that we each have a work to do with the things that God has shown us. I do not believe that God wants us to sit back and busy ourselves with "bread and circus" while our country goes down the drain. We all know Scripture: things are going to wax worse. But I still believe that we are to remain in the battle and do what we can to further God's Kingdom on earth. Someone on here said that too many Christians turn the other cheek and that's why the world is a mess. It's Scriptural yet maybe we apply it with too wide of a brush? Maybe we should be opposing some things rather than turning the other cheek.

We're all fed, have our homes, our cars, and feel basically secure. But there is something on the horizon that is too evil to imagine. One year our tree branch broke after a severe winter storm and knocked the electric out in all the homes in the area. It took the electric company about two weeks to repair it. We really felt it when we couldn't cook, shower, watch TV, or have our food kept cold. Yet that was a minor inconvenience compared to what is planned for us. I urge everyone to read up on Agenda 21. It will truly be an Orwellian nightmare.

I have not watched this video yet but it sounds worthwhile: NoOneGetsOutAlive! - Documentary Film "VANTAGE POINT"

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In addition to LaVey, who obviously doesn't try to hide his beliefs, Bailey, Pike, Weisaupt, and Hall all share the same beliefs in and worship satan/lucifer; and those I mentioned are/were leaders of Freemason teachings.
What should not be forgotten is the connection between the rituals of the Mormon Temple and Freemasonry:

'Some of the similarities are rather superficial, and thus less significant. Both rituals....
  • take place in "temples"
  • require special clothing
  • involve oaths
  • consist of moral and historical instruction, presented dramatically
  • are not public; for the initiated only
  • present "secret" knowledge
  • require oaths of secrecy
  • give the initiate a "new name"
  • involve several levels of advancement
  • have a grip, sign, and name at each step of advancement
  • have three penalties indicating how life may be taken*
  • involve special symbols, such as the compass and the square
Some of the similarities are so striking, however, that their relationship is unmistakable. They are given here in no particular order, since the order of presentation in both ceremonies differs slightly:... (see chart below)

Conclusion
Even Masonic scholars and historians admit that the Masonic rituals did not originate in Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem (as the Masonic legend relates), but were an outgrowth of the European builders' guilds of the late Middle Ages. This weakens the Mormon belief that the endowment ritual was given to Adam in the Garden of Eden. It seems much more obvious that Joseph Smith used basic elements from the 19th century Masonic ritual, and the Mormon endowment ritual is not ancient at all. The fact that the endowment has changed so much since its introduction in Nauvoo in 1842 also belies the Mormon claim that Joseph Smith was restoring the purity of the original (Adamic) ceremony.'

Freemasonry and the Mormon Temple Endowment Ceremony

*Murders were permitted and practiced by Mormons.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I must be all the things you just said I am, SG...… (Hummm, where have I heard THAT "Projection Theory" proclaimed before?)

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know Freemasons who I know real well for 40 years ect and I get along with them very well only that they are Worldly people, but sadly not one has the Holy Spirit in them tho.
They have a spirit in worldliness, great people as far as that goes for sure, are they better than most people, as is the point of being a Freemason to make good men better men. yes I agree that they are better than most people in that regard for sure and that they believe that as well, not to mention that they say that they are above all and that all others who are not Freemasons are below them and that's for sure.

You can not be truly born again and be a Freemason. many a Freemason is a Christian but never a born again of the Holy Spirit, for if they were they were to know God, as then they would be able to see the devil in the detail of their works are just folly.
Many a Christian is the same tho, lost to the workings of Satan as well, I was talking to some Jehovah mob sitting handing out their stuff and some creep was scrounging around and they said that they feel sorry for that poor creature and others walked by saying the same thing, now I did not inform them that that creature was in fact a child molester and possessed by the Devil, but nowadays we are not allowed to say such because our governments sponsor such and do everything in their power to encourage such as they are actively empowering the grubs of this world to become our equals, through the socialist indoctrination of Political Correctness, Cultural Marxist dribble where everyone is the same and the point of all this is to undermine all under the Government, so no one can pop up and question such a Government, So all are under there thumb ! and so the Government then has total power in ruling over the people and the people have ended up losing what was once their power over the Government in them having to truly be representing them.
Now the Freemasons that I know sure as hell don't support that but they are lost as to the workings that are above them all, who are Satanist who only play games with them to lead they astray.

Freemasonry has the works of man as there god, they are going to build on mans works, that's what they do. but sadly they do not know God.

The point being that when you take Jesus Christ out of the Picture you are a Slave to Satan.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get it, and agree myself. I'm neither conservative nor liberal, right nor left, republican nor democrate. I believe in pro-life, and in giving to welfare/the poor. I'm not a gun fan, but I'm not against those who are. I'm an immigrant fan (we're all criminals, being sinners, so one crime vs another (legal vs illegal immigration) is just like every other crime), since Jesus doesn't care of borders or countries/kingdoms of this world so as to exclude in Him. I'm apolitical I guess you could say, while having beliefs.

To answer your question directly, yes, I'd refuse $8k from you, no matter what you told me (give me $10k or whatever amount) - the reason being is that I would say to you, "give it to someone else who needs it more", because that's how I live my life. In fact, I just got called crazy by a friend because I'm currently looking to buy a car, and a friend-of-a-friend told me he'd sell me one of his for $5k, but he can get $7k for it, so I told him I'm not interested, because he's better off to get the $7k than to sell it to me for $5k. I was told "what do you care", but I do, I care about what's best for others in spite of myself (and the car seller isn't even Christian, not that that matters).

So please don't tell me what I am and what I am not regarding "being honest"...that is a false accusation in a hypothetical situation that has no grounding in reality - talk about fantasy.

As far as Trump lying or not, I don't know about that specific example you gave. I'd have to look into it more before I come to a conclusion on the matter.

It's getting tiring taking your false accusations and false assumptions thrown at me Willie, especially considering you have no evidence to support those accusations and assumptions - they're just pulled out of thin air by you and then you state that I say it or believe it or behave that way.
That's kind of laughable. With your expressed opinion of me, you must be fairly certain I would just put the 10 thousand back into my bank account. However, you could take the money, maybe even add a few thousand of your own, and hand it to some poor people...… thereby assuring that by your magnanimous actions (instead of mine which might be selfish) a lot of poor people would be fed. But, you say you would not? Interesting.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All Men are Equal "under God" ?

But not all Men are equal in fact, as Satan puts it as equal nothings.

There is a big difference in such when you understand the difference.

Now if the Government is not under God who are they ?
Not to mention who are you then under the Government that is not under God ?

Then it's just mans works Government much like what Holy Moses came and said let my people go and why did Moses say such one may ask, well because the People had God as their creator to lead them, so they did not need to be enslaved.
That's why we have the words of God that says, To come out from them ? don't be enslaved by Sin and you will be set free. you must be born again to know God, that is the message.

Gods people are not to be enslaved, for they are "with God". Emmanuel ? for they have been Saved by Jesus.