G1 CME to glace earth this weekend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Worldwide devastation from a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the suns surface.

Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected. Luke 21:34-35
The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left.

The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath by a CME strikes the earth, affecting all its inhabitants. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Habakkuk 3:12

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped.

Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is mentioned in Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9 All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection will strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26a, Malachi 4:1

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel.

As Isaiah 30:26b says: ‘On that Day, I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation. Isaiah 66:8.

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap.

There will be worldwide earthquakes. The unrighteous will be punished- no one will escape. Jeremiah 4:23-29

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. 1 Thessalonians 1:10 Reference: REB verses abridged.

The sky will be darkened for a while because of the smoke and ash clouds. The Lord’s faithful Christian people will move to and settle in New Israel. The Glory of God will return into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9 The elders and leaders, Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21, will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David, etc. Jeremiah 30:21

All this is before the Return of Jesus: at that time; He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ on the Great Day of the Sovereign Lord. Rev. 16:14

It is the terrifying and shocking, worldwide Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied event, what is described in Isaiah 24

Note; that there is absolutely no hint of a ‘rapture’ of anyone at this time. The Lords people, every faithful Christian, will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah, in all that area promised to Abraham. Isaiah 62:1-5 Jeremiah 23:3-4. Ezekiel 48:1-29

The survivors of the world’s peoples will organize a one world government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one of them assumes full dictatorial powers. You know the rest of the story!

Reactions: Acolyte

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a number of ways it could happen.. the stars falling, could be all the space junk man has put out there. Whatever it is, His will be done.
And as selfish as it sounds(forgive me Father), I hope to be asleep in Christ with the initial whatever it is. (physically dead beliving in Christ)

Anyways, here in Indiana we didn't see any northern lights. Anyone above 55° lat get a view?

Thanks all for responding. @Keraz I marked you site and will continue reading.

Reactions: Helen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... And as selfish as it sounds(forgive me Father), I hope to be asleep in Christ with the initial whatever it is. (physically dead believing in Christ) ...

A LOT of people insist that they will RUN TO THE LIGHT*, but we're not built for death. We're built for LIFE, and LIFE eternal. So although these people THINK they want death, -- all you have to do is watch a dying person gasping for one more breath of air, for one more heart beat.

* By "RUN TO THE LIGHT", I use this in reference to the white light that a nuclear yield produces, such that the individual doesn't want to deal with an apocalyptic world, so they'd rather die. -- Some people talk about painting a "bullseye" on their shirt; etc ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A LOT of people insist that they will RUN TO THE LIGHT, but we're not built for death. We're built for LIFE, and LIFE eternal. So although these people THINK they want death, -- all you have to do is watch a dying person gasping for one more breath of air, for one more heart beat.

Bobby Jo

Running to the light is straight out of metaphysical beliefs.

Our spirits are built for eternal life. Earthly flesh is not.

Some desperately struggle to gain another minute of life. Others gladly move on.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I searched the forums, as I remember a topic on this. They say it shouldn't be more than sporatic electric outages and an aurora event. A few sites have it listed as G2.
Studying the Carrington Event, I'm praying it is just a glace. Any thoughts on this?
I came across a recent posting on Facebook about a massive coronal discharge hitting the earth 2600 years ago, well within the domain of written history. As technology hadn't advanced to any prominent use of electrical energy, the event appears to have gone unnoticed until C14 spikes were discovered in ice core samples corresponding to (approximately) 2600 years ago. Unfortunately such an event could do significant disruption to our communications infrastructure given the level of technology we are currently using.
Ice Samples Reveal a Massive Sun Storm Hit Earth in Ancient Times...And It Could Happen Again

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... [CME] could do significant disruption to our communications infrastructure given the level of technology we are currently using. ...

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, -- but the depictions in Revelation are more dire than some simple electron overload might induce. In fact even if the theory that a ~prophetically based expectation of an electron burst~ were legitimate, a simple nuclear weapon has the same effect with OTHER consequences which are additionally defined in a ~prophetically based expectation~.

Look dear, the power went out, -- it must be a CME. No sweetie, a city transformer tripped.
Or ...​
Look dear, the power went out, -- it must be a CME. NO SWEETIE , let's get to the UNDERGROUND SHELTER.​

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh NOoooooooooooo, it's been a WEEK since the OP, -- AND I'VE BEEN LEFT BEHIND! :(

... Or certainly that most of the WORLD has been DESTROYED, -- but our mountains has protected ONLY US. :(

... Or that ALL that FOOD, FUEL, and PROVISIONS that I bought will GO TO WASTE, -- because the OP was a hoax.

Foolish me,
Bobby Jo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh NOoooooooooooo, it's been a WEEK since the OP, -- AND I'VE BEEN LEFT BEHIND! :(

... Or certainly that most of the WORLD has been DESTROYED, -- but our mountains has protected ONLY US. :(

... Or that ALL that FOOD, FUEL, and PROVISIONS that I bought will GO TO WASTE, -- because the OP was a hoax.

Foolish me,
Bobby Jo

OR
Maybe it missed the earth by a mile, and we live to see the day... :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OR
Maybe it missed the earth by a mile, and we live to see the day... :D

... or it was as the "Heavens Gate" participants discovered BELATEDLY:

Heaven's Gate | religious group
Heaven's Gate
religious group
Written By:J. Gordon Melton

Early in 1997 a rumour circulated among the New Age community that an artificial object, or spaceship, was following the recently discovered Comet Hale-Bopp, which would approach close to the Earth around the time of the spring equinox. As the comet approached, the Heaven’s Gate group, which had shrunk to only 39 members, took poison in three waves of 15, 15, and 9 in the belief that the spaceship would arrive to take them to a better place.

... simply someone's imagination run amok.

But just to say, -- Hale/Bopp WAS a Scripturally Based Prophetic EVENT. The statistics concerning this comet are unique in world history, and the timing "coincided" with a SIGNIFICANT Scriptural FULFILLMENT. And NONE of the so called "prophecy experts" have suggested ANY prophetic significance, but then again they can't even count the FIVE world empires in Dan. 2:45.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, I've seen a recent article stating that NASA (or perhaps the USAF Space Command) is paying Space X something like 29 million dollars to send a rocket impactor to some asteroid to change its trajectory (experimentally to determine how much the course can be altered.)
We pass through the asteroid belt on a cyclical basis which is why there are regular meteor showers that occur at roughly the same time every year.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, I've seen a recent article stating that NASA (or perhaps the USAF Space Command) is paying Space X something like 29 million dollars to send a rocket impactor to some asteroid to change its trajectory (experimentally to determine how much the course can be altered.)
We pass through the asteroid belt on a cyclical basis which is why there are regular meteor showers that occur at roughly the same time every year.

What I find interesting is that Noah's flood (which caused the "canals" on Mars, and apparently completely resurfaced Venus) was caused by an ice asteroid belt, as evidenced by not only the water clastic flow and subsequent glaciers in the northern hemisphere, but also the iridium deposit layer.

Bobby Jo