• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well how true that is . But mark these words . SOON and SOONER than we realize , WE WILL KNOW and FACE PERSECUTION .
RIGHT HERE in ol ameriKa . Oh well , to live is JESUS to die for Him is only gain . HE ALONE is the ONLY HOPE I HAVE .
Happening or approaching already in slow motion, which will like gain speed... there will be some separating done between those who really do believe and those for whom it has only been a convenient facade. A lot it has been done already by changing or confusing the accepted definition of "Christian" so that many bearing the label bear little or no resemblance to Jesus, the Christ. Some of those in groups called cults, I believe, will endure better than many the supposedly main stream Christians because they have already had a taste. In the long run probably anyone who really holds fast to the Lord putting Him first no matter what the cost will be targeted. How soon? How bad?

It depends on how soon the men with power believe they can get away with it. This is where I see it running parallel to what occurred in Germany in the early years of Hitler's rule there. He did fear the large established Catholic and Protestant churches in Germany and initially left them alone when he went after the Jews. When he realized few were concerned about Jews and the people had allowed him to get too strong, and the brainwashed children were growing up on his side, eventually anyone who opposed his ways was in danger. The extent of the danger? How many people suffered and died in WWII?

Cannot happen here? Anyone who is able to recognize the creeping worldliness in supposed Christians and their churches knows it is already happening. Trump could not have stopped it, if that were his thought or any of our thoughts, and Biden may not even try... The churches here will do what the churches in Nazi Germany did... hedge and hold back not really believing it until it was too late to stop it.

The few among us, who really love the Lord will feel the pain in their hearts and likely in their flesh as well. Even now many do not believe it. Too much trust in man to fix what only God can fix... if He would!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happening or approaching already in slow motion, which will like gain speed... there will be some separating done between those who really do believe and those for whom it has only been a convenient facade. A lot it has been done already by changing or confusing the accepted definition of "Christian" so that many bearing the label bear little or no resemblance to Jesus, the Christ. Some of those in groups called cults, I believe, will endure better than many the supposedly main stream Christians because they have already had a taste. In the long run probably anyone who really holds fast to the Lord putting Him first no matter what the cost will be targeted. How soon? How bad?

It depends on how soon the men with power believe they can get away with it. This is where I see it running parallel to what occurred in Germany in the early years of Hitler's rule there. He did fear the large established Catholic and Protestant churches in Germany and initially left them alone when he went after the Jews. When he realized few were concerned about Jews and the people had allowed him to get too strong, and the brainwashed children were growing up on his side, eventually anyone who opposed his ways was in danger. The extent of the danger? How many people suffered and died in WWII?

Cannot happen here? Anyone who is able to recognize the creeping worldliness in supposed Christians and their churches knows it is already happening. Trump could not have stopped it, if that were his thought or any of our thoughts, and Biden may not even try... The churches here will do what the churches in Nazi Germany did... hedge and hold back not really believing it until it was too late to stop it.

The few among us, who really love the Lord will feel the pain in their hearts and likely in their flesh as well. Even now many do not believe it. Too much trust in man to fix what only God can fix... if He would!
Evil men learned from hilter my friend . THIS IS WHY they long ago infiltrated christanity , in order to create a mindset
that will not oppose them , but rather the new green gospel , social order they will serve it .
And it took a little time to get minds ready in germany . But today we have such easy access to instant
world wide media . THIS can MOVE FAST . How fast i dont know . BUT IT IS COMING .

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil men learned from hilter my friend . THIS IS WHY they long ago infiltrated christanity , in order to create a mindset
that will not oppose them , but rather the new green gospel , social order they will serve it .
And it took a little time to get minds ready in germany . But today we have such easy access to instant
world wide media . THIS can MOVE FAST . How fast i dont know . BUT IT IS COMING .
Trusting in God is our only real hope. Even on this forum too many, as I see it, still contending over what should be do to get rid of the one in the White House or to return another one to the White House. Do people really believe they can do it better than God? If they do not, why do they keep on pushing?

This is supposed to be a Christian forum, but only a very small number, like @Pearl for example, are looking first and foremost to Him without suggesting or insisting how God's purpose must be accomplished. The creeping worldliness is working here as well as in so many offline churches. How many of us are really praying from the heart for God to accomplish His will, even if we don't have a clue as to what it is? How many of us are really striving to recognize and to admit to our own unworthiness as so many forward their own ideas, which too often fail to mention prayer and humility and leaving it in God's hands.

Help us dear Lord!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trusting in God is our only real hope. Even on this forum too many, as I see it, still contending over what should be do to get rid of the one in the White House or to return another one to the White House. Do people really believe they can do it better than God? If they do not, why do they keep on pushing?

This is supposed to be a Christian forum, but only a very small number, like @Pearl for example, are looking first and foremost to Him without suggesting or insisting how God's purpose must be accomplished. The creeping worldliness is working here as well as in so many offline churches. How many of us are really praying from the heart for God to accomplish His will, even if we don't have a clue as to what it is? How many of us are really striving to recognize and to admit to our own unworthiness as so many forward their own ideas, which too often fail to mention prayer and humility and leaving it in God's hands.

Help us dear Lord!
If anyone thinks biden is bad . And woe He is . Nero was worse , dimocletian was worse , many emporers were worse .
And i never seen paul complaining . Its true biden supports a very very wicked agenda .
But take heart . What did paul say concerning tribulation . What DID JESUS say concerning it .
Todays generation , in large , say blessed are ye when times are easy and money is fat .
But JESUS said BLESSED are you when you are hated , persecuted , reviled and even killed for His name sake .
What did paul say . I am EXCEEING JOYFUL , above joyful , IN ALL our tribulations .
Sounds to me like he was not worried about it . NOR should we be . Sure we can pray to be delivered from unreasonable men .
But know and understand , BLESSED are you when you will be reviled , hated , persecuted , cast out of society
thrown in prison or even killed FOR JESUS sake . THERE is something truly beautiful about eternal life .
He or she who truly HAS JESUS , HAS eternal life . THAT LIFE SHALL NEVER END . AND TRULY to depart and be with Christ is far better .
WE simply must remain till our LORD calls us HOME , or till HE DO COME . And whatever the cost is to serve JESUS FAITHFUL
SEE IT AS ONLY GAIN . NOW LET THE PRAISES BE SOUNDED UNTO THE GLORIOUS LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember our KINGDOM is heavenly and are weapons are spiritual . Let all be praying that ye enter not into temptation .
What i say next is not to cause fear , but to show HOPE through whatever is coming .
I warn us all that our betrayal and our betrayer is at hand . But through it all JESUS will be with us , even unto the end .
Get prepared and understand that in this world we are gonna see tribulation . No matter what degree it is .
But this is not our home . Its kingdoms will be shaken and one day removed . ONLY THE KINGDOM OF GOD cannot be moved .
GET your affections above on JESUS , or fear and or false hope is gonna take you away into a delusion .
Be prepared to lose it all and see every loss for JESUS as only gain . REMEMBER our END . IN JESUS ITS FOREVER JOYFUL .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People do all sorts of things in Jesus Name and yet He says,depart from me you workers of iniquity, the important part, How can the go if they haven't being sent.

You consider me as not having been sent because I preach the Deity of Christ, something that you disagree with.

You can consider that the Lord has placed His stamp of approval on my ministry in that I have prophesied the year of discrimination a year before it happened and when no one could have seen it coming; and it does look as if it is going to come to pass; if you are watching the right news channels you can see that this is the case (especially Fox News).

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You consider me as not having been sent because I preach the Deity of Christ, something that you disagree with.

You can consider that the Lord has placed His stamp of approval on my ministry in that I have prophesied the year of discrimination a year before it happened and when no one could have seen it coming; and it does look as if it is going to come to pass; if you are watching the right news channels you can see that this is the case (especially Fox News).
Let us watch and learn . COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT will be coming . Its all about systemic change and routing out
anyone who is not going along and conforming with the agenda of sie reset . Just watch . Just as they made the entire system
of policing look bad , over a few bad apples . SO TO will they make anyone not going with the status quo flow , Look dangerous
as heck by using a few bad apples . Just watch . Study groups will soon begin .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us watch and learn . COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT will be coming . Its all about systemic change and routing out
anyone who is not going along and conforming with the agenda of sie reset . Just watch . Just as they made the entire system
of policing look bad , over a few bad apples . SO TO will they make anyone not going with the status quo flow , Look dangerous
as heck by using a few bad apples . Just watch . Study groups will soon begin .
Yes; we are living in dangerous times.

However, I believe that those who write history will testify that we were on the right side of the battle.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes; we are living in dangerous times.

However, I believe that those who write history will testify that we were on the right side of the battle.
I honestly dont think we gonna have that kind of time my friend .
You see , if we examine very closely the signs of the times , and if we also look at the world and see the direction
its headed . We will see a world wide kingdom fit for the beast is being made ready fast .
And it will move fast now .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly dont think we gonna have that kind of time my friend .
You see , if we examine very closely the signs of the times , and if we also look at the world and see the direction
its headed . We will see a world wide kingdom fit for the beast is being made ready fast .
And it will move fast now .
I am praying that there will be a revival that will put a stop to the kingdom of the beast for another 500+ years.

I suppose that time will tell.

If the kingdom of the beast does come, I believe the saints will be aware of it.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You preach with the wisdom of of words , what you read, and now you call yourself a prophet, stamp of approval, ye right.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You preach with the wisdom of of words , what you read, and now you call yourself a prophet, stamp of approval, ye right.
It did in fact come to pass.

And yes, I also have the spiritual gift of word of wisdom; it is nice from my perspective that you have acknowledged that.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It did in fact come to pass.

And yes, I also have the spiritual gift of word of wisdom; it is nice from my perspective that you have acknowledged that.
Actually I didnt wisdom of words has nothing to do with the Spirit, sorry to disappoint, but your horse has bolted, and I care less whether any man believes me, has no bearing on my walk nor my salvation.

1Co_1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
nd I ca
there will be some separating done between those who really do believe and those for whom it has only been a convenient facade
That has being going on for some time, the wheat from the tares, and in sure that door is about to close

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nd I ca

That has being going on for some time, the wheat from the tares, and in sure that door is about to close
Yes, I believe it started long ago, but a great many have not seen it. Will any of them see it and be given an opportunity to act or react in a better way? This is the hard thing about deluded person. He presumes that he is OK, when he is not. When the door closes, what does it mean for anyone on the wrong side of it?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I didnt wisdom of words has nothing to do with the Spirit, sorry to disappoint, but your horse has bolted, and I care less whether any man believes me, has no bearing on my walk nor my salvation.

1Co_1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1Co 12:7, But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8, For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;...

Paul is saying in your verse that the word of wisdom gift is not to be used in evangelism but for edification of the body of Christ.

I may also have the gift of evangelism mixed in with my word of wisdom gift which would make my preaching an exception to that rule.

nd I ca

yes, and it should be clear that those who deny Christ's Deity are neither wheat nor tares. They do not qualify as wheat because they do not have salvation (they will die in their sins). And, they do not qualify as tares because they do not even look like wheat...it is evident to everyone except themselves that they don't have any real salvation.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yes, and it should be clear that those who deny Christ's Deity are neither wheat nor tares
Has nothing to so with anything might be one of these straw men that so many speak of, edification is not what your do. Your just promoting yourself.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has nothing to so with anything might be one of these straw men that so many speak of, edification is not what your do. Your just promoting yourself.
If I must promote myself in order to get the message of Christ to people then I will do so; for I know that I have the understanding of who Christ is and of His gospel message to the world and that there are others who claim the same thing but their claims are faulty because they do not understand the Bible properly.

I suppose that that is also possibly true of me; but I do believe that I have the message of the truth (because it has set me free) and therefore I will proclaim the message of truth and will set myself forth as the bearer of the message of the truth.

Because there are many others who claim to be bearers of the message of truth and that cannot be helped; but they do not bear the message of the truth because their message isn't biblical. And this can be discerned by virtue of the fact that they do not bac up their teachings with holy scripture; while, when you look at my posts, you will always see references given to back up what I am saying in the context of what I am saying: and anyone can be a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) and check what I am saying by the word of God to see whether the references actually back up what I am saying or not.

So I see the promoting of myself as a means to an end...that others might receive the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The primary goal is the promoting of Christ...and if promoting myself is an efficient means to reach that end, I will go about accomplishing those means in order that the name of Christ might be exalted.