• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you are born again, the law has been abolished by the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.
When did the law become a "thing"? Before sin, or after?
According to your hypothesis above that would mean there is no law in heaven right? It would be impossible to sin in heaven, because there's no law?
All the angels were righteous and needed no law... Oh, until Lucifer rebelled. Lucifer sinned even when, according to you, there was no law...a "sin of the flesh... Pride'. Cast out with no hope of repentance for a "work of the flesh".

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First you have to realize that you are trying to keep yourself saved, so that you can then realize how utterly impossible this is.......its impossible.
You have been pumping this falsehood for a very long time on this forum, with your disjointed posts. No genuine Christians are "trying to keep themselves saved" as you allege. So this is just more spiritual nonsense from another false teacher. Set up a straw man and then try to knock it down. You need to be learning the truth instead of misleading others.

Reactions: Brakelite

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When did the law become a "thing"? Before sin, or after?

There is no Law in the "Kingdom of God". And that is were the born again exist, as children of the Light.

So, in this Spiritual Kingdom there is no SIN, so there is no need for the Law, Backlit.

Also, the Law, was given on EARTH, so that in the fullness of time, the time of the Gentiles would come, and in that, we discover that the reason for the Law was to be our "schoolmaster". Galatians 3 24-25 = that leads us to the CROSS.
So, that is the purpose of the Law, Backlit....its to show you your sinfulness and need of God righteousness.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no Law in the "Kingdom of God". And that is were the born again exist, as children of the Light.

So, in this Spiritual Kingdom there is no SIN, so there is no need for the Law, Backlit.

Also, the Law, was given on EARTH, so that in the fullness of time, the time of the Gentiles would come, and in that, we discover that the reason for the Law was to be our "schoolmaster". Galatians 3 24-25 = that leads us to the CROSS.
So, that is the purpose of the Law, Backlit....its to show you your sinfulness and need of God righteousness.
Mmm. Yet Satan was a murderer and as liar from the beginning... As Lucifer in the rebellion in heaven. But that wasn't sin because there was no law? You sure about that?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have been pumping this falsehood for a very long time on this forum, with your disjointed posts./QUOTE]

If my posts are disjointed, in your perspective, then check your comprehension ability, as the problem is not my posts.
Also, every single :believer" who believers or teaches that you can "lose your salvation" is trying to keep themselves saved.
Thats a fact you have not yet understood, apparently.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Mmm. Yet Satan was a murderer and as liar from the beginning... As Lucifer in the rebellion in heaven. But that wasn't sin because there was no law? You sure about that?

Satan was not under the dominion of the law in Heaven..... Satan was just a being who allowed himself the error of pride, and in that pride, he lost his place in Heaven.
Its the pride that is the issue, as this is rebellion, and this rebellion is not related to the law, its related to His nature.... as there was no law in heaven, there was only light and truth.
Satan, became darkened, spiritually, same as all the unbelievers who are his children or angels who followed him.

Did you notice that you never read a verse that said......."Now in heaven, we can't do this, or if we do, we are sinning".

There is a reason for that, Backlit.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan was not under the dominion of the law in Heaven..... Satan was just a being who allowed himself the error of pride, and in that pride, he lost his place in Heaven.
Its the pride that is the issue, as this is rebellion, and this rebellion is not related to the law, its related to His nature.... as there was no law in heaven, there was only light and truth.
Satan, became darkened, spiritually, same as all the unbelievers who are his children or angels who followed him.

Did you notice that you never read a verse that said......."Now in heaven, we can't do this, or if we do, we are sinning".

There is a reason for that, Backlit.
Uh huh. So rebellion against God isn't sin... Iniquity... As the sin of witchcraft... Wickedness??? Where did the mystery of iniquity originate?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Uh huh. So rebellion against God isn't sin... Iniquity... As the sin of witchcraft... Wickedness??? Where did the mystery of iniquity originate?

Sin is the nature of the Devil.

"nature".......Sin= NATURE.

No law is required for the Devil to have a nature of Sin.
Its what he always had, from the "beginning"...
The beginning, would be the beginning of his existence.... not the beginning of God's existence, as God has no beginning or end.

So, this nature that is the pure nature of the Devil, that is not a fallen nature.....but it is his natural proclivity....... as he was not born......with it.....as the Devil was not born.......

On earth, this nature of the devil, is the fallen nature that Adam became, though sinning........and that was before the law, when no law yet existed.
So, in Lucifers case, and in Adam's case, there was no Law.....so, 'where there is no law, there is no Trangression".....Yet, both of them have a fallen nature, .....with Satan's related to Pride and Adam's related to disobedience.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sin is the nature of the Devil.

"nature".......Sin= NATURE.

No law is required for the Devil to have a nature of Sin.
Its what he always had, from the "beginning"...
The beginning, would be the beginning of his existence.... not the beginning of God's existence, as God has no beginning or end.

So, this nature that is the pure nature of the Devil, that is not a fallen nature.....but it is his natural proclivity....... as he was not born......with it.....as the Devil was not born.......

On earth, this nature of the devil, is the fallen nature that Adam became, though sinning........and that was before the law, when no law yet existed.
So, in Lucifers case, and in Adam's case, there was no Law.....so, 'where there is no law, there is no Trangression".....Yet, both of them have a fallen nature, .....with Satan's related to Pride and Adam's related to disobedience.
So Lucifer was created with a sinful nature?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So Lucifer was created with a sinful nature?

Go and ask Jesus.
Jesus told you, "He was a murderer from the Beginning".

Now, go and ask Jesus what He mean't by "beginning", and once you find out, you'll know.
Till then, i guess you wont.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, in Lucifers case, and in Adam's case, there was no Law.....so, 'where there is no law, there is no Trangression"
Yet they both absolutely transgressed so there must have been a law... They both sinned... Pride and disobedience is sin... Transgression against law. "Do not eat of this tree' is a law.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yet they both absolutely transgressed so there must have been a law... They both sinned... Pride and disobedience is sin... Transgression against law. "Do not eat of this tree' is a law.

I noticed that you didnt ask Jesus.
You should have.

Now...
No Law in the Kingdom of God, and no sin "in Christ".

So, lets try this one..
First, im giving you my opinion now....as no Theologian knows for certain....but i will take a shot for the sake of entertaining you, as you need it.

See, Backlit... there are many things related to God.......the how and why......that we will never understand.... as our intellect cannot compute many things related to the depths of God's wisdom and work.
So, we just have to have faith, instead of mental pursuit....... in many cases.

Now, lets look at this... = my opinion..

"in the Beginning"...
see that word "beginning"???
Lets apply it to the Devil.

The beginning.....is when an event starts..
Yet, this can also mean, afterwards.. and not at the point of creation.
Follow me?
Let me show you.....

Lets say that when God created Lucifer, he was pure and holy, and of course had free will.
LATER tho.....he became filled with pride.....and that was the= BEGINNING of his SIN, that is AFTER his original creation.
It was the instant that pride became him.. was the "Beginning" of his fall.
So, in that case, if we say........Satan was perfect......until the BEGINNING = when Pride lifted him up and caused his fall, then we can understand what Jesus means..

"he was a muderer" not from the instant of his Creation, but from the moment or the BEGINNING of his PRIDE that caused his FALL.

Understand?
THats what i teach.

So, see that "beginning?

Think on that.

I'll talk to you later,

<B><

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you promote yourself your not from Him... that as plain as one can make it... Pride comes before a fall.

Even if I promote myself, I am of Him...because I promote myself not for the sake of my own self-promotion but so that His name might be promoted.

So, in this Spiritual Kingdom there is no SIN,

1Jo 1:8, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

I noticed that you didnt ask Jesus.
You should have.

Now...
No Law in the Kingdom of God, and no sin "in Christ".

So, lets try this one..
First, im giving you my opinion now....as no Theologian knows for certain....but i will take a shot for the sake of entertaining you, as you need it.

See, Backlit... there are many things related to God.......the how and why......that we will never understand.... as our intellect cannot compute many things related to the depths of God's wisdom and work.
So, we just have to have faith, instead of mental pursuit....... in many cases.

Now, lets look at this... = my opinion..

"in the Beginning"...
see that word "beginning"???
Lets apply it to the Devil.

The beginning.....is when an event starts..
Yet, this can also mean, afterwards.. and not at the point of creation.
Follow me?
Let me show you.....

Lets say that when God created Lucifer, he was pure and holy, and of course had free will.
LATER tho.....he became filled with pride.....and that was the= BEGINNING of his SIN, that is AFTER his original creation.
It was the instant that pride became him.. was the "Beginning" of his fall.
So, in that case, if we say........Satan was perfect......until the BEGINNING = when Pride lifted him up and caused his fall, then we can understand what Jesus means..

"he was a muderer" not from the instant of his Creation, but from the moment or the BEGINNING of his PRIDE that caused his FALL.

Understand?
THats what i teach.

So, see that "beginning?

Think on that.

I'll talk to you later,

<B><

Your doctrine about the beginning of the devil's sin is correct.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even if I promote myself, I am of Him...because I promote myself not for the sake of my own self-promotion but so that His name might be promoted.
If you where of Him and knew Him you would not promote yourself, because self has no place in Him, it is He who lifts up and tears down at this moment its all you.

Reactions: HisLife

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you where of Him and knew Him you would not promote yourself, because self has no place in Him, it is He who lifts up and tears down at this moment its all you.
My promotion of self does not have self-promotion as its goal but the promotion of His name.

The only reason why I place myself as carrying the truth is because I know that I carry the truth and that others don't.

So then, if I promote myself, it is because I know that I carry the truth and others don't.

Therefore, the only reason for my self-promotion is in order that the truth may be promoted.

I am not here for any gold stars.

I do not need the acclamation of man.

I don't need my name in lights; because it is clear to me that He knows my name; and that is enough for me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Let me give you a discernible and easy way to think about dispensations.

1.) From Adam to the Moses = No Law, No Commandments.

This is John 1:17. "the law came by Moses"....so, note that Moses was not in the Garden of Eden.
And note that Moses didn't give the 10 Commandments, because God gave them Himself TO Moses, on 2 Stones.

So, all that explains this verse..."""where there is NO LAW.....there is NO TRANSGRESSION"">.

God tested obedience. He said......"of all the Trees you may eat, but of this one, you may not".....
And God did this because Freewill was in effect.
God didnt create Robots.
He created "in Our Image" free will living Spirits, who are contained in a body.

And John 1:17 applies to the Born again, who are "not under the law"......and that is Roman's 4:8. which teaches you that God does not charge you with your sin, if you are born again.

2.) From Moses to the Cross, you have the Law.

Jesus showed up, not in the "time of the Gentiles", but under the Mosaic Law.
He had to, so that He could fulfill it as God, and this allowed the born again to be : "under Grace"......

3. The Cross until the Great Tribulation. This is the "time of the Gentiles"..., where we are now. Salvation is a Free Gift. Works are not required to be born again. (Saved)

4. The Great Trib till>...... That is coming next. And in it, there will be no "Justification by faith", and many who dont take the "mark", will be martyred, and the rest will have to "endure to the end", and do "works" while they wait.