Get ready for wars and rumors of wars, US to fight a major war in the Middle East

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

One reason, this here

• Sad
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Excerpt
Most people have no idea what is about to happen in the Middle East. The mainstream media is treating this crisis as simply a temporary conflict between Israel and Hamas that will eventually pass. But that isn’t what this is. This is the final conflict between Israel and Hamas, and it is going to spark a much wider war. Sadly, after the atrocities that Hamas has just committed, the Israelis have no choice. If U.S. women were raped and U.S. babies were ruthlessly slaughtered most Americans would feel the exact same way. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is telling us that “every member of Hamas is a dead man”, and the only way to accomplish that is to go into Gaza and kill them…

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One nuclear cruse missile will stop Hezbollah. No matter how many rockets they have. The US air power is superior to anything in the middle east. Thanks to the Grace of God, the USA is still blessed by God.

• Love

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One nuclear cruse missile will stop Hezbollah. No matter how many rockets they have. The US air power is superior to anything in the middle east. Thanks to the Grace of God, the USA is still blessed by God.
Never been done though. No nukes in warfare since 2 dropped in Japan in 1945.
I wonder if those things are just paper tigers. If used, entire Islamic world and some other countries, would say that to be a major war crime.

I doubt we have the will to use such weapons.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never been done though. No nukes in warfare since 2 dropped in Japan in 1945.
I wonder if those things are just paper tigers. If used, entire Islamic world and some other countries, would say that to be a major war crime.

I doubt we have the will to use such weapons.
That's right, but the USA has them and Russia too. If something happened and response is quickly needed, it would work. We have stealth nuclear submarines out there too. Let's say massive rocket fire comes towards the carrier and overwhelms the response, then one and done.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rallies and protests from the surrounding nations are growing....they are wanting to storm the walls and gates and fight....we are talking about tens of thousands of civilians/people who are only armed with sticks and stones. A few have firearms.

From Syria to Egypt and Jordan and Greece and of course Turkey.

Then there's those south in every other Muslim country having coniption fits.

I'm wondering what kind of protests we will have here in the USA....so far they have been mostly manageable....those in Europe haven't been. France is still going at it Hammer and tongs.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Seems as soon as Israel enters Gaza, Hezbollah enters Israel from the north and they have 130,000 rockets. Then US targets Hezbollah with it's carrier groups, and Iran enters the war, along with parts of Syria, Lebanon, and Iraqi peoples. WW3 brewing up a start.

Many in the US government are itching to fight Iran in another middle east war.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BHO being Muslim, who is Islams last Ayatollah or Imam? That ushers in their version of Armageddon?

He couldn't go for the throat of Israel while in office. Put his infirm 2nd in the seat and pull the strings behind JB's back.

BHO never endorsed JB when he first entered the last race,of many he'd run prior. In fact in an interview BHO said he told JB it wasn't a good idea to run,when JB asked his advice and endorsement,which BHO refused.

Then, Commu-Harris was announced as candidate for VP. That is when BHO gave his endorsement and even campaigned for her,JB.

What a time to be alive. I've witnessed so much amazing history so far. Onward, to the next.

Know Christ.No Fear. :D

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia is getting ready bracing for Terrorist intent to happen anywhere here !

The biggest problem is they have let way too many radical Islamic people into our Nation and by stealth to i might add !
Not to mention in fact, No one could call the Government or MSM out on all this nonsense because it would offend their Politically Correct gods in fact and that is the reality of such.
I should have the right to protect myself and others, if something happens where ever if some nut goes off on the loose with Allaha akbar !
I do not want such people here at all ! and i blame the Governments and the Media, for i will be pointing the finger directly at such as them for importing such trouble.