Get to know our neighbor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm always more ready to cook when there isn't a sink full of pots. :D
I try to keep my eye on the kitchen for any dirty dishes. Once in a while my wife sneaks in there and cleans things before I do. When I have gently rebuked her and simply has said, "I'm also allowed"

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I try to keep my eye on the kitchen for any dirty dishes. Once in a while my wife sneaks in there and cleans things before I do. When I have gently rebuked her and simply has said, "I'm also allowed"

Good to see you back in fine form dishes or no dishes! :)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

We have all been very concerned about you!!
Agree with Episkopos...good to see you back. :)

Wafer

May 16, 2019
Yuma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was baptised in water in the Mormon church, but I didn't know the first thing because nobody ever took me to church. When I got into high school i went by myself for a few weeks but those people didn't say anything that made sense. One day some guy grabbed me and ordained me as a deacon, so I am still a deacon in the Mormon church. What I have learned since then is either against the law or totally bonkers.

At age 30 I met some people from The Way and I took their class. Wow, those people knew what they were talking about! After the main man died, the ministry was taken over by some dingbats who ran it down. The former followers all run independent fellowships in their own homes now, just like it says in the book of Acts. But there are no fellowships in my area, so I just go on alone. I have not found any other church where the people practice what they preach.