God God God Godd God God God God God God God God God God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
show me your glory i call upon the strongest charachter YOU God
999ʎloɥ ←if you read your name upside down hmmm...

and the thing that i immediately realized why
why are you broadcasting your praises to the whole world? it was like you want to get attention from the WWW to praise you while you are praising the Lord God?
i then remembered this verse everytime someone prayed online a lot of people do that on social medias like youtube facebook

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

God is not online he is not here but he is in the secret place i know this is not a prayer but praises but my point is God is not here he wants you to tell him in secret place in your room alone because he already known what you want to say before you even say or think of it that's how powerful he is

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
well forget what i said it was 100% rude
and there's a lot of conflict in this category
just what is the purpose of this category lol to boast their own words... ohh probably not yeah yeah maybe not