God says "My Church,Preachers,Pastors,Believers You are to Warn My People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're twisting the truth to promote a false doctrine that allows one to walk after the flesh, which is rejected by God. You throw in accusations of "pride" and "beating their flesh" to confuse, mock and deflect. What's more, you reject the totality of the Scriptures that denounce sin by selecting Scriptures that uphold your false doctrine. It won't work. One either serves God or he/she serves sin; there's no middle ground. No man can serve two masters. Saint or sinner? Have you not heard, "it's the Saints who go marching in"? Sinners go to hell fire.
And while you harp on about all your learnednes, it is the"foolish" people like me who get to see God, and all you have done, are doing is putting stumbling stones before Gods people as religious people do. Always harping on abuot sin, always rejecting Gods grace and love for His imperfect people, who He would Hope just might"believe" have "faith" in Him and what Christ did.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And while you harp on about all your learnednes, it is the"foolish" people like me who get to see God, and all you have done, are doing is putting stumbling stones before Gods people as religious people do. Always harping on abuot sin, always rejecting Gods grace and love for His imperfect people, who He would Hope just might"believe" have "faith" in Him and what Christ did.

God and sin don't mix, and satan knows that so he tries to squelch the truth. A new man/woman with a new spirit is God's requirement.

Colossians 3
[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.[9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;[10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God and sin don't mix, and satan knows that so he tries to squelch the truth. A new man/woman with a new spirit is God's requirement.

Colossians 3
[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.[5] Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:[6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:[7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.[8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.[9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;[10] And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Good passage!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
never said they did, but you are trying to make the imperfect flesh perfect, and that was never Gods intention. And yet in all my imperfection I have seeing God and Jesus, now that is one that the lawyers and learned men can never explain. Oh thats right something about the righteousness of Christ, not my own,.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never said they did, but you are trying to make the imperfect flesh perfect, and that was never Gods intention. And yet in all my imperfection I have seeing God and Jesus, now that is one that the lawyers and learned men can never explain. Oh thats right something about the righteousness of Christ, not my own,.

There's only one Jesus. He was a perfect sacrifice acceptable to God. No one else could have fulfilled that role; it's indisputable. Therefore, we must come into the knowledge of the truth that we are bought with a price, not with silver and gold but by the precious blood of Mashiach. We must come into this knowledge and realize that we have a responsibility to die to ourselves and take up our cross; this is all done in love of our Master. But, if Christians refuse this discipleship, they will be cast away. The times of riding the fence are over. Time is short and the carnally-minded Christians will be flushed out as the spirit of antichrist gets stronger and stronger in the earth.

1 Corinthians 6
[19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?[20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Galatians 5
[16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's only one Jesus. He was a perfect sacrifice acceptable to God. No one else could have fulfilled that role; it's indisputable. Therefore, we must come into the knowledge of the truth that we are bought with a price, not with silver and gold but by the precious blood of Mashiach. We must come into this knowledge and realize that we have a responsibility to die to ourselves and take up our cross; this is all done in love of our Master. But, if Christians refuse this discipleship, they will be cast away. The times of riding the fence are over. Time is short and the carnally-minded Christians will be flushed out as the spirit of antichrist gets stronger and stronger in the earth.

1 Corinthians 6
[19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?[20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Galatians 5
[16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Well cant disagree with you there, always knew HE would return in my lifetime, its not far off..