God says "My Church,Preachers,Pastors,Believers You are to Warn My People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What about the trillions who never heard the gospel?

A little like a gross exaggeration with this claim Dave. The present population is around 8 billion and would need to double another 7 times before we reach the trillion people mark for the planet. But Dave why let the actual facts get in the way of a good rebuttal, sorry put down.

D

Dave L

A little like a gross exaggeration with this claim Dave. The present population is around 8 billion and would need to double another 7 times before we reach the trillion people mark for the planet. But Dave why let the actual facts get in the way of a good rebuttal, sorry put down.
No matter the number, your theory does not stand up to the numbers who never heard of Christ or the gospel.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All it means is that many deny the works of Christ, you will always be in you flesh, Christ never came to save your flesh, God is not concerned about the vessel, could care less how grubby it is, His only concern is the contents, that is why,

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

but the religious like to

Mat_23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

As i said before, bit like having a beautiful wine bottle, than when tasting the wine, find it tastes like vinegar. Men are concerned with appearances God is concerned with what is Hidden.

You're in error. To walk after the flesh means to engage in the works of the flesh laid out in Galatians 5:19-21, and they who do such things, whether professing Jesus or not, will not inherit eternal life. Willfully sinning Christians are deceived about their salvation. God spells in all out throughout Scripture.

Romans 8:13
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

You can beat your flesh all you like wont change it.

There's no beating involved, as it's called denying yourself and taking up your cross to follow the Master; that's what disciples do.

Romans 6
[14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.[15] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.[16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But......... we have no scripture supporting this view.

God is amazingly graceful. Look what He did for the Ethiopian eunuch who was earnestly seeking for the truth.

Acts 8
[26] And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.[27] And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,[28] Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.[29] Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.[30] And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?[31] And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.[32] The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:[33] In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.[34] And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?[35] Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.[36] And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?[37] And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.[38] And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.[39] And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.[40] But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

D

Dave L

God is amazingly graceful. Look what He did for the Ethiopian eunuch who was earnestly seeking for the truth.

Acts 8
[26] And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.[27] And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,[28] Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.[29] Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.[30] And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?[31] And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.[32] The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:[33] In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.[34] And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?[35] Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.[36] And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?[37] And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.[38] And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.[39] And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.[40] But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
We are still trying to fit scripture to our sentiments. Your theory doesn't work according to scripture.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are still trying to fit scripture to our sentiments. Your theory doesn't work according to scripture.

That's your opinion, but God's mercy and grace are undeniable. The description of God when He met Moses on Mt. Sinai was:

Exodus 34
[5] And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him [Moses] there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.[6] And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,[7] Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're in error. To walk after the flesh means to engage in the works of the flesh laid out in Galatians 5:19-21, and they who do such things, whether professing Jesus or not, will not inherit eternal life. Willfully sinning Christians are deceived about their salvation. God spells in all out throughout Scripture.

Romans 8:13
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

There's no beating involved, as it's called denying yourself and taking up your cross to follow the Master; that's what disciples do.

Romans 6
[14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.[15] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.[16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Error, have you stopped sinning, did you willfully sin before why do you need to willfully sin now. You have no understanding yet here you are causing Gods children to stumble.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No matter the number, your theory does not stand up to the numbers who never heard of Christ or the gospel.

Dave I was not presenting a theory. I was only highlighting your exaggeration of the presently know facts for the present population of earth. I was making no comment on the need to take the Gospel to the end of the world/ages before Christ returns.

If the population growth between now and the end of the ages, i.e. around another 1000 plus years, is around 0.484% per year and the present population is approaching 8 billion people then we will reach around 1,000,000,000,000, i.e. 1 trillion, people, based on your expressed expectation in another thread of when you expect Christ to return and the rapture to occur.

But as you no not believe in the Millennium Age, then you only have 7 years left to achieve this goal and I do not believe that your target is achievable as the population would have to double each year and that is logically and physically impossible. :rolleyes:

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Error, have you stopped sinning, did you willfully sin before why do you need to willfully sin now. You have no understanding yet here you are causing Gods children to stumble.
Yes, I stopped willfully sinning from the time I was saved; that's what the Holy Scriptures teach. The doctrine that one can still sin and inherit the Kingdom of God is a lie from the pit of hell; it was the same lie given to Eve in the Garden of Eden. Furthermore, as God spoke through Ezekiel, "the soul who sins will die". God confirmed that truth through Paul by laying out the works of the flesh (sin) in Galatians 5:19-21; they who do such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God. That's the message God is emphasizing to mankind throughout the Scripture. The wages of sin is death.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I stopped willfully sinning from the time I was saved; that's what the Holy Scriptures teach. The doctrine that one can still sin and inherit the Kingdom of God is a lie from the pit of hell; it was the same lie given to Eve in the Garden of Eden. Furthermore, as God spoke through Ezekiel, "the soul who sins will die". God confirmed that truth through Paul by laying out the works of the flesh (sin) in Galatians 5:19-21; they who do such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God. That's the message God is emphasizing to mankind throughout the Scripture. The wages of sin is death.

I guess than it is a twist of the tongue like the devil does twist the truth, you never "wilfully" sinned before, yet you still sim like everyone else" un wilfully" nothing has changed, just liek it says

1Jn_1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Since it is that Christ died so we would not be condemned for out sins, not that we should stop sinning, that is why sin is condemned to the flesh, something to do with boasting

Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

But like so many. laying down stumbling blocks for those who come to Christ, who supposedly are suddenly perfect, than have guilt shoved upon there shoulders when they discover they are not yet perfect, in the flesh, and so turn from God or live a life of guilt and shame, imposed by men like you.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess than it is a twist of the tongue like the devil does twist the truth, you never "wilfully" sinned before, yet you still sim like everyone else" un wilfully" nothing has changed, just liek it says

1Jn_1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Since it is that Christ died so we would not be condemned for out sins, not that we should stop sinning, that is why sin is condemned to the flesh, something to do with boasting

Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

But like so many. laying down stumbling blocks for those who come to Christ, who supposedly are suddenly perfect, than have guilt shoved upon there shoulders when they discover they are not yet perfect, in the flesh, and so turn from God or live a life of guilt and shame, imposed by men like you.

The only stumbling block is the devil's doctrine that you don't have to live free from sin.

1 Jn_1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Everyone has sinned, past tense. Bottom line: you're either a Saint or a sinner; the latter will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

1 John 2
[3] And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.[4] He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everyone has sinned, past tense. Bottom line: you're either a Saint or a sinner; the latter will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Yet you still do, even your own thought betray you. There are no "sinless" people in this world today, only lots of forgiven ones. It is the " I have no sin" lie that is what causes men to stumble.

We have no sin, not because we stop sinning but because Christ has covered them all, and in His righteousness we are seen as Clean spotless in the eyes of God. What you cannot do Christ has done.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you still do, even your own thought betray you. There are no "sinless" people in this world today, only lots of forgiven ones. It is the " I have no sin" lie that is what causes men to stumble.

We have no sin, not because we stop sinning but because Christ has covered them all, and in His righteousness we are seen as Clean spotless in the eyes of God. What you cannot do Christ has done.

The fact that you dispute Scripture concerning living free from sin is very revealing. I completely reject your doctrine. Truth is, you're either holy or unholy. You're either righteous or unrighteous. You're either on the narrow road that leads to life or the broad road that leads to hell. Which is it? Saint or sinner?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fact that you dispute Scripture concerning living free from sin is very revealing. I completely reject your doctrine. Truth is, you're either holy or unholy. You're either righteous or unrighteous. You're either on the narrow road that leads to life or the broad road that leads to hell. Which is it? Saint or sinner?
Dispute nothing like this bit

Rom 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Rom 4:6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
Rom 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

I know who I am in the flesh and who I am in Christ, you are still trying top make the outside of the vessel look clean just like this..

Mat_23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

The only one who ever lived free of sin was Christ, now we have a whole generation forgiven of there sins by Christ, once and forever.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dispute nothing like this bit

Rom 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Rom 4:6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
Rom 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

I know who I am in the flesh and who I am in Christ, you are still trying top make the outside of the vessel look clean just like this..

The only one who ever lived free of sin was Christ, now we have a whole generation forgiven of there sins by Christ, once and forever.

Your doctrine is well received by many in the Christian world; it's one that equates walking in the Lord's holiness and righteousness as the "works" described in Ephesians 2:8-9 which conveniently leaves out verse 10: "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them". This doctrine also leaves out many of the other Scriptures that admonish the Christian to walk in the Lord's holiness and righteousness. Truth is, the Saints obey the Lord while sinners don't. Therefore, I am persuaded to believe that this doctrine is so popular because people want to engage in the works of the flesh and still believe that it is acceptable to the Lord. #fakechristianity

Romans 8
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Galatians 5
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your doctrine is well received by many in the Christian world; it's one that equates walking in the Lord's holiness and righteousness as the "works" described in Ephesians 2:8-9 which conveniently leaves out verse 10: "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them". This doctrine also leaves out many of the other Scriptures that admonish the Christian to walk in the Lord's holiness and righteousness. Truth is, the Saints obey the Lord while sinners don't. Therefore, I am persuaded to believe that this doctrine is so popular because people want to engage in the works of the flesh and still believe that it is acceptable to the Lord. #fakechristianity

Romans 8
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Galatians 5
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Nah it is because so many dont understand what Christ has done,

Rom_8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

God cares not for the outside only what is in the inside, A vessel is used for transportation to preserve that which it contains, It doesnt matter if the outside gets dirty scratched etc, only matters that it preserves what it contains, and that is why Jesus spoke to the pharisees,

Luk_11:39 And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

pride is what make men try beat there flesh into submission, look at me, is what it is all about, I would rather people looked at Him.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah it is because so many dont understand what Christ has done,

God cares not for the outside only what is in the inside, A vessel is used for transportation to preserve that which it contains, It doesnt matter if the outside gets dirty scratched etc, only matters that it preserves what it contains, and that is why Jesus spoke to the pharisees,

Luk_11:39 And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

pride is what make men try beat there flesh into submission, look at me, is what it is all about, I would rather people looked at Him.

You're twisting the truth to promote a false doctrine that allows one to walk after the flesh, which is rejected by God. You throw in accusations of "pride" and "beating their flesh" to confuse, mock and deflect. What's more, you reject the totality of the Scriptures that denounce sin by selecting Scriptures that uphold your false doctrine. It won't work. One either serves God or he/she serves sin; there's no middle ground. No man can serve two masters. Saint or sinner? Have you not heard, "it's the Saints who go marching in"? Sinners go to hell fire.