God Will Not Be Asking This Question.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jared42

Aug 16, 2021
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Why Should I Let You Into My Heaven?"

This theorized interaction with The God of Creation never is remotely indicated in Scripture. The existence of this question in Christendom today as a part of the "salvation message unto the lost" is a sad indicator of the doctrinal nonsense held by shallow Evangelicals.

Rather than this supposed conversation ever taking place with God, our entry will be established only by the presence of our name in the Book of Life. See Rev. 21:27.

God is to be represented by Believers speaking Truth from Scripture, not by nonsense from people's chitty-chat imaginations.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't think God is searching for any reason, any excuse, to bring us home?

God don't have to, that is your problem, He has provided the Way of which He choses who may be in His Presence.

you really don't understand the concept of a sovereign do you? or even the Creator and Judge who is a sovereign of His creation and all that is in it. one is to ask for the Mercy of God to be delivered from eternal damnation and be permitted into the peaceful presence of God.

you are certainly not entitled, salvation.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think death will lead to the judgment. In the which we will be judged according to our works. Our lives will be presented. Some who have been forgiven, that sinful life will be blotted out of the judgment.

Revelation 20:11-15

New Living Translation

The Final Judgment
11 And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. 12 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. 14 Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. 15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.