• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, Peter and John's epistles are also Scripture,.

Can you read?

Let me try again.
I said, in your verse from Peter....>PETER is talking about Paul's Letters, and Peter compares them to Scripture, at that TIME.
He does not do this with anyone else's letters.
THats what i said.
Try to comprehend what i say and then only reply to my actual point.
Thx.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus DID NOT DIE so we can sin with nothing imputed to us.

JESUS died to become our sin, forgive our sin, and eternally redeem us from our Sin.
Paul writes in Romans 4, that God does not impute our sin to us......as how can He?
God has already judged Jesus on the Cross for them ALL. Colossians 2:13

So, you can continue to deny this, and i hope you do, as i like it when you so expose yourself and your deception.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Evidently we are in good company with Paul (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

The problem is, you still see yourself as that same "indwelling sin" issue person.
So, if you can begin to see yourself as God sees you, then you'll stop trying to keep yourself saved by "abiding" or whatever it is you will call it next.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faithful are the wounds of a friend,
But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

@CharismaticLady, the joy of the Lord is your strength.

So, if you can begin to see yourself as God sees you, then you'll stop trying to keep yourself saved by "abiding" or whatever it is you will call it next.

As I have said before, it is the anointing of the Holy Ghost that teaches us to abide (1 John 2:27-28).

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you read?

Let me try again.
I said, in your verse from Peter....>PETER is talking about Paul's Letters, and Peter compares them to Scripture, at that TIME.
He does not do this with anyone else's letters.
THats what i said.
Try to comprehend what i say and then only reply to my actual point.
Thx.

I did respond to your post. You were wrong.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS died to become our sin, forgive our sin, and eternally redeem us from our Sin.
Paul writes in Romans 4, that God does not impute our sin to us......as how can He?
God has already judged Jesus on the Cross for them ALL. Colossians 2:13

So, you can continue to deny this, and i hope you do, as i like it when you so expose yourself and your deception.

I know you mean well, but you are teaching a doctrine of demons.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is better to have the mind of Christ and understand why his anger against the money-changers was not sin. You believe Jesus was different from us, so doesn't apply to us. But He was our example. And He is giving those who truly repent and want to be like Him His Spirit so that we can be.
The only people with "the mind of Christ" were the Apostles.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I did respond to your post. You were wrong.

Not so far.

Lets try again.
I told you that Peter said in 2 Peter 3 that Paul's letters can be difficult to understand.

You somehow twisted this verse into "all the apostles letters are scripture".

So, my advice, is to put down your commentaries and read your NT.

Peter, when talking about PAUL's Letters, said they can be difficult to understand and defined them as Scripture.
He said this only about Paul's letters.
And now ive told you 3 times.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know you mean well, but you are teaching a doctrine of demons.

A devout teacher of heresy, who is a self saving legalist, is telling me this?

You are the person who is trying to "overcome" so that you just might make it into heaven, in the end.
So, the "demon doctrine", is your Cross rejectiong theology.

Ive never posted a post or a Thread, in the weeks ive been here, where i didnt lift up the Cross, and Give Jesus all the Credit for saving us and keeping us saved.
You have done the exact opposite.
You teach.. ""overcoming" as the gospel, today...and tomorrow who knows what you'll teach next.
You're confused and you will remain confused.
You're a self saving legalist who has no use for Truth.
People who listen to you, will find themselves in the dark, as you have no other place to take them.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This thread seems like a fight to the death over the Law. Well someone's opinion on the Law whether they are right or wrong.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This thread seems like a fight to the death over the Law. Well someone's opinion on the Law whether they are right or wrong.

Jay,

its actually a real spiritual battle that is occurring all over the world, on every forum, and its infected most Pulpits and all Popes.
Its not a new fight.
Its the fight between those who are dark lights, who are led of the devil to try to subvert God's Grace using God's words, against those who teach "justification by faith" alone, according to the correct understanding that Salvation is a GIFT, and this Gift is the Gift of Righteousness, as taught by Paul.
Paul had this same fight, and Jude had it, and they both wrote about the heretics who cause it.
Paul describes these, who are trying to keep themselves saved by self effort, as "fallen from Grace", and cursed of God if they teach their false gospel in public or to even one person.... Galatians 1:8
Jude described them as committing the "error of Cain".

Its very simple, Jay. You are a heretic or you spot one by simply noticing if they teach that Jesus keeps you saved, OR= the heretic will teach a LIST of things you have to DO, to stay saved.....and this LIST has replaced their FAITH in Christ, (if they were actually ever born again)... and that is why they have a LIST.
So, if they have the list, they are a fallen from Grace, Cross Rejecting Grace denying Heretic.

The Heretics list to try to keep themselves saved includes...

1. Overcoming
2. Abiding
3. "not walking away from God"
4. repenting and confessing
5. not "willfully sinning"
6. enduring
7. Keeping the Law
8. Keeping the Commandments
9. Keeping the Torah

So, i came to this Forum about 2 months ago to expose the liars, the deceivers, the heretics, and its been successful regarding those who are not heretics. But if you are one, then my being on this forum is like a sharp stick in your eye.
And will remain so.. because Truth is Light, and Gospel truth is HOT LIGHT.
It burns Legalism.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had two questions and you evaded answering either one.

1. Does your definition of grace change a person's carnal nature to the divine nature?

2. Does your definition of grace just free them from the Law, and just lets them sin to their evil heart's content, but God can't see the sin because the blood of Jesus covers them?
First off, us gentiles are and where never under the law, so get your facts right, secondly the only people who have an issue with sin is the religious, It is all you focus on, the carnal nature. If sin is not a problem to you, why is it always forefront on your mind. You really have no idea of grace do you?? As i said before when you get to heaven the only reason why you or any one will be there is because of Gods grace. The changing part is our Lords work.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay,

its actually a real spiritual battle that is occurring all over the world, on every forum, and its infected most Pulpits.
Its not a new fight.

<snip>

So, I came to this Forum about 2 months ago to expose the liars, the deceivers, the heretics, and its been successful regarding those who are not heretics. But if you are one, then my being on this forum is like a sharp stick in your eye.
And will remain so.. because Truth is Light, and Gospel truth is HOT LIGHT.
It burns Legalism.

When I made my post above, it was not initially about you, but other posters, but since you have bitten, my comment could also include you if that is what you want.

For me this thread seems to be about who has the bigger stick/donger.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When I made my post above, it was not initially about you, but other posters, but since you have bitten, my comment could also include you if that is what you want.

I "bit" because it my Thread....

So...Paul has the final say.
So, if at some point you are sitting in a church of 5,000, and you are the only person in it, who suddenly understands that the blood of Jesus that saved you, keeps you saved, and the other 4,999 people, including the Pope, and the Pastor, all keep telling you that you have to do and do and do and dont do and dont do and dont do, and if you DO and DONT DO all THAT, you might make it to heaven..

So, if you become that enlightened one, then you'll understand what im doing here, vs, what most others are doing here.

IF YOU SEE THIS, and when you do, you wont be one of the 5,000.
And hopefully, you are not....
Jay.... Are you born again.. ??? If so....Do you believe you can lose your salvation?
?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Is donger an Australian word?