• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never think that other believers are in the dark till i bring them the Light.
But people like you, after you are exposed as the person who is asking me if i "fornicate", and you are a woman?...is that right?
So, you started our online conversation here, with that approach, which proved to me that you have some missing links in your understanding regarding how to behave on a Forum.

Next, you came shoveling the "gnostic" dung in my direction, never quoting a gnostic verse, or a gnostic.
You just implied it all, as charismatic devils love to hit and run by innuendo.

And all this time, at the same time, im working, im writing Threads, im teaching, and you are on them all, trying to prove you have sin, i have sin, we all have sin.
So, really?
You are the problem, who needs to be resolved.
Thats a fact.

I already explained about asking about "fornication." I thought that was a dead issue, but I see you can't let it go. You are an accuser of the brethren.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I already explained about asking about "fornication." I thought that was a dead issue, but I see you can't let it go. You are an accuser of the brethren.

You asked me 2x, on different occasions, if i fornicate.
Something is wrong with you, and i want to remind you of that fact.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes....it has the power to set men free from the practice of (or committing of) sin.

(it does not eradicate indwelling sin (1 John 1:8)).
Really where does the bible say :

there is

" POWER in the blood " ???

This is just another one of those unbiblical "christian" cliches.

its like a certain sect that " pleads the blood of Jesus " over a person.

Another unbiblical cliche not found in scripture.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really where does the bible say :

there is

" POWER in the blood " ???

This is just another one of those unbiblical "christian" cliches.

We can at least know that the blood of Jesus both justifies (Romans 5:9) and sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29, 1 John 1:7).

It has the power to do these things.

Get it?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can at least know that the blood of Jesus both justifies (Romans 5:9) and sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29, 1 John 1:7).

It has the power to do these things.

Get it?
No it doesn't but Jesus does.

The RCC does the same garbage with the cup in communion.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes....it has the power to set men free from the practice of (or committing of) sin.

(it does not eradicate indwelling sin (1 John 1:8)).

You are like a deranged parrot that keeps saying the same sentences for 2 months.
Listen,
If you have indwelling sin, you are not born again.
Jesus has your sin, or you do.
If you say you have sin and are saved, you are lying.

You have God's righteousness, and there is no sin found in God's righteousness, or you are not saved, as you are defining yourself, and have sin.
If you have it, then unless you are born again, you will "die in your sin", as all unbelievers have indwelling sin.

Now come heretic and tell us how you are righteous and also have sin.
Be that fool.
Go right ahead.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
can you find a verse in the bible saying there is :

power in the blood ?
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. “ (Romans 5:9)

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7)

“But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.” (I John 1:7)

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.” (Ephesians 1:7)

“…that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:12-13)

“For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.” (Leviticus 17:11)

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.” (Ephesians 1:7)

“being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed…” (Romans 3:24-25)

“But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” (Ephesians 2:13)

“Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

“…and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood and has made us kings[ and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” (Revelation 1:5)

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Revelation 12:11)

“Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.” (Hebrews 10:19-22)

Reactions: justbyfaith

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are like a deranged parrot that keeps saying the same sentences for 2 months.
Listen,
Hi Behold,

Do you mean this in the sense that as we are no longer the flesh, we no longer have sin? Having been died and resurrected in Christ, our sin goes down into the grave, but does not come back out with us?

So that the crucified flesh has sin, but I do not have sin, being crucified to the flesh, and to sin? And created in righteousness and holiness?

But that the flesh remains a sinner?

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen,

You have God's righteousness, and there is no sin found in God's righteousness, or you are not saved, as you are defining yourself, and have sin.
If you have it, then unless you are born again, you will "die in your sin", as all unbelievers have indwelling sin.

Now come heretic and tell us how you are righteous and also have sin.
Be that fool.
Go right ahead.

Okay; since you have given me the invitation to do so, I will do so (not being a fool in the preaching of it, however):

It is clear from holy scripture that we all have indwelling sin. In 1 John 1:8, the apostle John includes himself in the bunch of people who would be deceiving themselves, and the truth not be in them, if they say that they have no sin.

The element of indwelling sin can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any dominion over us (Romans 6:14).

It is not that it is eradicated; it is that it is made dead; get it? because it is rendered dead it no longer has any say over my behaviour.

If I sin as a believer it is not I who sin but it is sin that dwells within me (Romans 7:14-25) that is doing the sinning.

But if sin is rendered dead, sin cannot sin.