• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So if you start doing one or more of those works of the flesh repeatedly, knowing it as sin as a born again, does Jesus have that sin and it is not imputed to you, or do you own it, and will it jeopardize you inheriting the Kingdom of God?

There is no "sin" you are doing....or committing.
Listen...
If you commit a "work of the flesh", as illustrated by those Galatians VERSES that you enjoy ignoring, you will find that if you stop ignoring them, then a lot of things perfectly line up = into theological sense.

To commit a sin, you have to be unforgiven.
Can you be born again and be unforgiven? = NOPE !
Sinners die in their sin.
The born again die inside God's Justification by FAITH.
THESE ARE NOT THE SAME.

Then a religious and confused person says....>"then why repent and confess"., what about 1 John.....
Exactly.
Why?
Paul says..."let us leave the BABY FOOD DIAPER STAGE of repenting from DEAD WORKS".... Hebrews 6:1
So, when you are dealing with a "repenting confessing" Christian, you are dealing with a truly theologically and Spiritually immature baby who is in the diaper stage of trying to "be good to stay saved".

Notice that phrase in Hebrews 6:1 " dead works"?
Notice it again now....""if you walk in the Spirit, you will not commit WORKS of the Flesh"?
Notice that word "works'?.... .Notice that its not the word "sin"?
Ahhhh.
And why is that, Reader?

Now notice this....>"Use not your liberty, for an occasion to the FLESH".. Paul teaches about your state of GRACE, = not being under the Law, anymore.

Now go back...= ."if you walk in the Spirit, you will not commit WORKS ... OF>..... THE FLESH".<

Notice how "works of the flesh", and that List in Galatians 5.......all that stuff use to be called SIN.
But notice now that its NOT.
Is Paul confused?
Not quite.
Yet remember....this is only with respect to the BORN AGAIN who are no longer under the curse of the Law.

See, the same deeds committed before you are saved, are CALLED "SIN">
But after you are born again, there is no Sin in Christ, and the born again are "In Christ", and Christ has BECOME OUR SIN>. = on the Cross and He has DIED for them ALL.
So, when we do the very same deeds as a born again Christian, they are now under a new TITLE, because we are UNDER A NEW DOMINION. = "GRACE".
Where sin is found, Grace more ABOUNDS.
Its like a big SIN ERASER filled with CHRIST's BLOOD, that has erased all your sin, past, present, and future.
THey are all GONE, because CHRIST has them all on HIS Cross, = 2000+ years ago.

Before we are saved = we are "Under the LAW" = works of the flesh are called SIN, because we are transgressing the law with our behavior...... But Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, the COMMANDMENTS are abolished, they have no more authority to define us as "sinners" so, there goes your sin.
Once we are born again, we are "under GRACE" and Sin is Gone, God'sRighteousness as the "Gift of Righteousness" is become who we ARE "in Christ" , and now as the "new Creation"< we deal with "works of the flesh" or , as i teach it "carnal deeds".
This situation is "sin consciousness" and it can be resolved by "walking in the Spirit" "in the mind of Christ" by RIGHT BELIEVING.
See my other 40 Threads on this, again, for an update.

Then, when you read Romans 4:8 and it tells you that God does not "impute your sin to you", its because He CAN'T.
Why?

1.) Because there is no SIN FOUND in the Kingdom of GOD where the born again have been "translated from darkness to Light"

2. Because we are "IN CHRIST"

3.) Jesus has been judged already for all our SIN. = Colossians 2:13.. So, God can't ALSO judge us for our sin.
God cannot "double judge".

So, there is no "sin" issue, related to the "new Creation" born again.

There is just the "works of the flesh", that are related to our "dead man", who was crucified with Christ.
These exist as "sin consciousness" "works of the Flesh" and can be resolved by Right Believing.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But I see here something that is typical in your posts, and those who I see "like" your posts. You believe obedience is Legalism.

I actually dont put anyone on "ignore".
I just answer what ive not already responded to, 40x with some people.
About 5 people here say the same thing to me, in 100 posts, so, i respond to some, then just wait untill their tantrum passes... as i know that they eventually they'll ask me something new, and then i respond.
But, in justbyfaith's case, he will respond over and over with his same "i keep myself saved by abiding and you are a gnostic"....so, i tend to respond to about every 20 Posts he throws at me, obo.
This is a person who told me...."well, i dont know exactly what Gnostics teach, but i know you are one, because someone once told me that people that sound like you are gnostics".
So, can you imagine having to deal with such a person for 2 months?
The guy does not even know what gnostics's believe, has no actual knowledge of gnosis, yet he kicked me with this word for 6 weeks.
Ignorant behavior, that pleased the Devil.

Nothing new.

Also, Obedience to what, and why?
If you are believing that "present your body as a living sacrifice" and "mortify your members" and "Obedience is better then sacrifice"....... is what you do to keep yourself at peace with God and stay saved, then that is Legalism, as its Cross rejection to believe or teach that anything other then the Blood of Jesus saves you or keeps you saved.

So, what you have to do, is just recognize the difference between what God did for you using the Blood of Jesus, which is Salvation........God did that for you........He died, He Rose, He resolved all your Sin..

Then, we are to live a life that reflects that we are born again.
Our living it out or not, does not impact our eternal born again state as a Son of God, but rather our best effort to serve God at all times shows the world who we cherish, and what we believe.
Or as James teaches...."i will show YOU my Faith by my works".
God looks at motives inside your heart, but people need to see your DEEDS in LIFE., as James is teaching.

Once again, the Charismatics and the Catholics seem to have the most difficulty separating what God did, from what they are to do as their discipleship.
Salvation and Discipleship are not the same.
Discipleship follows Salvation.
Discipleship is like being water baptized...... you do it because you ARE born again, but not to become or remain born again.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no "sin" you are doing....or committing.
Listen...
If you commit a "work of the flesh", as illustrated by those Galatians VERSES that you enjoy ignoring, you will find that if you stop ignoring them, then a lot of things perfectly line up = into theological sense.

To commit a sin, you have to be unforgiven.
Can you be born again and be unforgiven? = NOPE !
Sinners die in their sin.
The born again die inside God's Justification by FAITH.
THESE ARE NOT THE SAME.

Then a religious and confused person says....>"then why repent and confess"., what about 1 John.....
Exactly.
Why?
Paul says..."let us leave the BABY FOOD DIAPER STAGE of repenting from DEAD WORKS".... Hebrews 6:1
So, when you are dealing with a "repenting confessing" Christian, you are dealing with a truly theologically and Spiritually immature baby who is in the diaper stage of trying to "be good to stay saved".

Notice that phrase in Hebrews 6:1 " dead works"?
Notice it again now....""if you walk in the Spirit, you will not commit WORKS of the Flesh"?
Notice that word "works'?.... .Notice that its not the word "sin"?
Ahhhh.
And why is that, Reader?

Now notice this....>"Use not your liberty, for an occasion to the FLESH".. Paul teaches about your state of GRACE, = not being under the Law, anymore.

Now go back...= ."if you walk in the Spirit, you will not commit WORKS ... OF>..... THE FLESH".<

Notice how "works of the flesh", and that List in Galatians 5.......all that stuff use to be called SIN.
But notice now that its NOT.
Is Paul confused?
Not quite.
Yet remember....this is only with respect to the BORN AGAIN who are no longer under the curse of the Law.

See, the same deeds committed before you are saved, are CALLED "SIN">
But after you are born again, there is no Sin in Christ, and the born again are "In Christ", and Christ has BECOME OUR SIN>. = on the Cross and He has DIED for them ALL.
So, when we do the very same deeds as a born again Christian, they are now under a new TITLE, because we are UNDER A NEW DOMINION. = "GRACE".
Where sin is found, Grace more ABOUNDS.
Its like a big SIN ERASER filled with CHRIST's BLOOD, that has erased all your sin, past, present, and future.
THey are all GONE, because CHRIST has them all on HIS Cross, = 2000+ years ago.

Before we are saved = we are "Under the LAW" = works of the flesh are called SIN, because we are transgressing the law with our behavior...... But Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, the COMMANDMENTS are abolished, they have no more authority to define us as "sinners" so, there goes your sin.
Once we are born again, we are "under GRACE" and Sin is Gone, God'sRighteousness as the "Gift of Righteousness" is become who we ARE "in Christ" , and now as the "new Creation"< we deal with "works of the flesh" or , as i teach it "carnal deeds".
This situation is "sin consciousness" and it can be resolved by "walking in the Spirit" "in the mind of Christ" by RIGHT BELIEVING.
See my other 40 Threads on this, again, for an update.

Then, when you read Romans 4:8 and it tells you that God does not "impute your sin to you", its because He CAN'T.
Why?

1.) Because there is no SIN FOUND in the Kingdom of GOD where the born again have been "translated from darkness to Light"

2. Because we are "IN CHRIST"

3.) Jesus has been judged already for all our SIN. = Colossians 2:13.. So, God can't ALSO judge us for our sin.
God cannot "double judge".

So, there is no "sin" issue, related to the "new Creation" born again.

There is just the "works of the flesh", that are related to our "dead man", who was crucified with Christ.
These exist as "sin consciousness" "works of the Flesh" and can be resolved by Right Believing.

@marks

Read my post #920, and then this response from Behold. How can you agree with this heresy? Don't you see he is saying that the sin that a sinner committed, once born again, those same actions are no longer sins. This is what I've been telling you! It will be interesting to see if you still "like" his posts like this one.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually dont put anyone on "ignore".
I just answer what ive not already responded to, 40x with some people.
About 5 people here say the same thing to me, in 100 posts, so, i respond to some, then just wait untill their tantrum passes... as i know that they eventually they'll ask me something new, and then i respond.
But, in justbyfaith's case, he will respond over and over with his same "i keep myself saved by abiding and you are a gnostic"....so, i tend to respond to about every 20 Posts he throws at me, obo.
This is a person who told me...."well, i dont know exactly what Gnostics teach, but i know you are one, because someone once told me that people that sound like you are gnostics".
So, can you imagine having to deal with such a person for 2 months?
The guy does not even know what gnostics's believe, has no actual knowledge of gnosis, yet he kicked me with this word for 6 weeks.
Ignorant behavior, that pleased the Devil.

Nothing new.

Also, Obedience to what, and why?
If you are believing that "present your body as a living sacrifice" and "mortify your members" and "Obedience is better then sacrifice"....... is what you do to keep yourself at peace with God and stay saved, then that is Legalism, as its Cross rejection to believe or teach that anything other then the Blood of Jesus saves you or keeps you saved.

So, what you have to do, is just recognize the difference between what God did for you using the Blood of Jesus, which is Salvation........God did that for you........He died, He Rose, He resolved all your Sin..

Then, we are to live a life that reflects that we are born again.
Our living it out or not, does not impact our eternal born again state as a Son of God, but rather our best effort to serve God at all times shows the world who we cherish, and what we believe.
Or as James teaches...."i will show YOU my Faith by my works".
God looks at motives inside your heart, but people need to see your DEEDS in LIFE., as James is teaching.

Once again, the Charismatics and the Catholics seem to have the most difficulty separating what God did, from what they are to do as their discipleship.
Salvation and Discipleship are not the same.
Discipleship follows Salvation.
Discipleship is like being water baptized...... you do it because you ARE born again, but not to become or remain born again.

If he told you that you teach Gnosticism, he's very spiritually aware of what is scriptural and what is heretical. @justbyfaith

The truth is, you almost teach Gnosticism, but you don't teach to sin on purpose as they did, for the purpose of grace abounding all the more. But the result is the same as yours - hell. You just teach that a poisonous apple is now okay to eat. IOW, your twisting of Paul's teaching can send people to hell as they die in their willful sins of lawlessness. Why, because they trample on the blood of Jesus, and insult the Spirit of Grace. Hebrews 10:26-39

Last edited:
Reactions: justbyfaith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justbyfaith is a sort of hybrid Grace + Legalsim theologically confused mess.

I do not teach legalism at all. When I preach the law, it is as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Romans 3:20, Galatians 3:24, Psalms 19:7 (kjv)).

He had the misfortune to not realize that the Bible is not a toy, its not a place to play, and he ended up in Hebrews and it harmed him.

Only for a season. The end result of my being in Hebrews is that it has strengthened me. After having been tested by the word of the Lord (see Psalms 105:19), I came out stronger on the other end.

Also, all scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16). So Hebrews was not inspired of the devil to steal, kill, and destroy our Christian faith as you make it out to be. A person who studies the book of Hebrews may indeed be tested in their faith (Psalms 105:19). But the devil cannot succeed at using what is inspired by the Holy Spirit in order to destroy the faith of a man. The word of God will not return void; and it will always come back and bite the devil in the butt because whatever he used to try to destroy a man's faith, the Lord can use that very same passage to bring the same man back to faith.

So, the mature are those who take scissors and cut 1 John 1:7-9 out of their Bible in the practice of their Christian walk.

Is that right?

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@marks

Read my post #920, and then this response from Behold. How can you agree with this heresy? Don't you see he is saying that the sin that a sinner committed, once born again, those same actions are no longer sins.

Playing "gotcha" with me, is never going to work.
You don't have the depth of spirituality and theology to realize that playing carnal "gotcha" only harms you.

So, You again are presenting a false conclusion, while you can't even post a defense of your bizarre theology.
You are just spiteful innuendo pretending to have a clue.

Typical of you.

Listen, theological ignorance is no excuse for you to keep harming people here.

So, let me explain something to you.. again, for the 10th time, even tho you can't understand it, but, there are some here who CAN and WILL.

1.) "SIN", is transgression of the Law and Commandments
So, to "sin" you have to have the LAW in PLACE as JUDGE and AUTHORITY and DOMINION. = "under the LAW".
Got that yet?
Do you understand this? Can you understand this?

Can you understand this = CHRIST HAS....= "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments""

Can you read?

Let me make it simple for you, charismaticlady...

2. ) "Christ..........Has...........abolished..........the ..........LAW of COMMANDMENTS".

Do you know what a commandment is? Do you understand the word "ABOLISHED"?
(It mean the Power to DELETE, to RID OF, to STOP, to END)

Understand yet?
Do you understand this word "Abolished"

NOTICE THE "ED" on the end of the word ?? = .that means ITS DONE< FINISHED and COMPLETED.......= Gone.

The 10 COMMANDMENTS........ Do you know them? Have you heard of them?

"Christ has ABOLISHED THEM"....... deceiver. Got that yet?

Do you think He is doing this for His own benefit on the Cross?
Do you think that God is not ABOVE His Law, regarding final authority?
Listen, deceiver, the Creator is the authority OVER the creation, always.
Do you Understand that God having made the law and commandments has the RIGHT to Abolished what He created, and DID, by keeping it, fulfilling it, and DYING to Abolishe it.

Why do you think it is that charismatics can never understand what im showing you?
Why do you think that is Charismaticlady?

3. ) So, if the Commandments are Gone, (ABOLISHED)= this is because they have BEEN REPLACED by the BLOOD ATONEMENT, which is the GRACE OF GOD, that is why Paul told you that you are not "UNDER THE LAW".
GRACE is the NEW LAW, and the ONLY AUTHORITY and DOMINION regarding the Born again.
You teach that the commandments and the law are in effect for the born again because you are a LEGALIST.

4.) So, SIN is only found, when you are under the LAW and Commandments. (the law has dominion for as long as a man lives, but when you are DEAD).........= DEAD. = Our OLD MAN is DEAD....reckon it DEAD........It died on the CROSS with Christ...
The DEAD are not under the law, the law has no dominion over the DEAD.
The born again are dead, yet they are a NEW CREATION in Christ.
And you might live to be 99 and you'll never understand this, because you can't SEE.

5.) Law and Commandments have been ABOLISHED in the BODY of God, on the Cross,..... So, you remember that before you try to mislead MARKS and everyone else here again with your foolish anti-Cross theology and your opinion for the rest of the time you are here on the forum.
Remember that...

Do not try to put the born again back under what has been ABOLISHED by the BODY and DEATH of God on the Cross.

Understand this deceiver?

Make certain you do.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If he told you that you teach Gnosticism, he's very spiritually aware of what is scriptural and what is heretical. The truth is, you almost teach Gnosticism,

He has no clue as to what he is teaching, most of the time.
He teaches a hybrid theology that tries to combine works (self abiding) and Grace.
Same as you do.
Also, he has never read any info about Gnosticism.

And if you say i "almost teach Gnosticism", then i expect you to present a comparison of what Gnostics teach vs what i teach.
And you know why you can't? Because you are not honest.

Let me give you a heads up about gnosis and gnosticism.
Pay attention..

Gnostics dont believe that Jesus died on THE Cross, because they don't believe that Sin exists. That there was no fall of man, there is no Adamic nature, and that there is no reason to be trying to deal with sin, as its not real.

I teach that sin is the result of the Fall of Adam, that every person is born into sin, and that this sin is on you and in you and you are this..
= John 3:36 You are DAMNED and hell bound until you deal with your SIN, or as Jesus said...>"if you believe that i am not the Messiah, the Savior, you will DIE IN YOUR SIN".
So, Jesus believes in Sin, and I teach that you will burn in The Lake of Fire if you don't BY FAITH = let God on the Cross deal with your Sin.

Gnostics teach that there is no sin, no evil, so no need for a Cross, and no need to be born again.

So, start there, deceiver, and show these members how what i teach is "close" to what a gnostic teaches.

What is that?
You can't?

Ah, well, just lie about it more then, as why not have 2 of you lying on a Christian forum as much as possible.
I see again SEE the day that your carnal attempt to impugn me with your deceitful "guilt by association" ploy, will fall on your own head.
Watch and see it.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have the depth of spirituality and theology to realize that playing carnal "gotcha" only harms you.

So, You again are presenting a false conclusion, while you can't even post a defense of your bizarre theology.

Typical of you.

So, let me explain something to you.. again, for the 10th time, even tho you can't understand it, but, there are some here who CAN and WILL.

So, to "sin" you have to have the LAW in PLACE as JUDGE and AUTHORITY and DOMINION. = "under the LAW".
Got that yet?

Can you understand this = CHRIST HAS....= "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments""

Can you read?

2. ) "Christ..........Has...........abolished..........the ..........LAW of COMMANDMENTS".

Understand yet?

NOTICE THE "ED" on the end of the word ?? = .that means ITS DONE< FINISHED and COMPLETED.......= Gone.

Do you Understand that God having made the law and commandments has the RIGHT to Abolished what He created, and DID, by keeping it, fulfilling it, and DYING to Abolishe it.

Why do you think it is that charismatics can never understand what im showing you?

3. ) So, if the Commandments are Gone, (ABOLISHED)= this is because they have BEEN REPLACED by the BLOOD ATONEMENT, which is the GRACE OF GOD, that is why Paul told you that you are not "UNDER THE LAW".
GRACE is the NEW LAW, and the ONLY AUTHORITY and DOMINION regarding the Born again.
You teach that the commandments and the law are in effect for the born again because you are a LEGALIST.

4.) So, SIN is only found, when you are under the LAW and Commandments. (the law has dominion for as long as a man lives, but when you are DEAD).........= DEAD. = Our OLD MAN is DEAD....reckon it DEAD........It died on the CROSS with Christ...
And you might live to be 99 and you'll never understand this, because you can't SEE.

5.) Law and Commandments have been ABOLISHED in the BODY of God, on the Cross,..... So, you remember that before you try to mislead MARKS and everyone else here again with your foolish anti-Cross theology and your opinion for the rest of the time you are here on the forum.
Remember that...

Do not try to put the born again back under what has been ABOLISHED by the BODY and DEATH of God on the Cross.

Make certain you do.

That sin is not imputed where there is no law does not make it any less sin.

Death reigned from Adam to Moses. There was no law to transgress and therefore there was no sin...or was there?

The law of God is something that is eternal in the heavens; that it was not given before Moses means that when men sinned, they did not transgress the law because there was no law to transgress (at least, from their perspective).

But they still sinned against the eternal law; for they died over the fact that the wages of sin is death.

Those who sin without law shall also perish without law; while our definition of sin, in 1 John 3:4, is that it is the transgression of the law.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He teaches a hybrid theology that tries to combine works and Grace.

As, in Ephesians 2:8-10, Paul teaches a hybrid theology that tries to combine works and grace.

not!

Just as Paul does not teach a hybrid theology, I do not teach a hybrid theology.

I preach the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Romans 3:20, Galatians 3:24, Psalms 19:7 (kjv)).

I do preach that if anyone is born again, they will bear the fruit of love (Galatians 5:22-23); and that this love is practical in nature (1 John 3:17-18).

I have read what Christian authors have written about gnosticism.

But apparently you have read about gnosticism from the source...

In that, you have been deceived by the gnostic documents that you have looked at.

That their was no fall of man, there is no adamic nature, and that there is no reason to be trying to deal with sin, as its not real.

You teach a form of this, in that you say that sin is not real for the believer. So, I suppose that those who are not Christians can be free of your gnostic applications; but those who are in Christ are subject to them; because in your estimation, sin is not real for the believer in Christ.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I know about @CharismaticLady is that she genuinely cares about the salvation of souls.

Therefore I say to everyone most assuredly that she is no deceiver; even if she is mistaken on a few subjects.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Typical of you.

Got that yet?

Can you read?

Understand yet?

Remember that...

Make certain you do.

Listen to Paul, and stop leaving things out! We are no longer under the LAW OF MOSES. Why? Because we are under the LAW OF THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understand? I doubt it. Jesus was manifest to take away our sin, and in Him there is no sin. Why? Because we have His righteous power to not commit any acts of the flesh - that you only see as sin of the unsaved, but NOT the born again. We DO NOT COMMIT ANY OF THOSE ACTS!!!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He teaches a hybrid theology that tries to combine works (self abiding) and Grace.
Same as you do.

And if you say i "almost teach Gnosticism", then i expect you to present a comparison of what Gnostics teach vs what i teach.
And you know why you can't? Because you are not honest.

Let me give you a heads up about gnosis and gnosticism.
Pay attention..

Gnostics dont believe that Jesus died on THE Cross, because they don't believe that Sin exists. That there was no fall of man, there is no Adamic nature, and that there is no reason to be trying to deal with sin, as its not real.

I teach that sin is the result of the Fall of Adam, that every person is born into sin, and that this sin is on you and in you and you are this..
= John 3:36 You are DAMNED and hell bound until you deal with your SIN, or as Jesus said...>"if you believe that i am not the Messiah, the Savior, you will DIE IN YOUR SIN".
So, Jesus believes in Sin, and I teach that you will burn in The Lake of Fire if you don't BY FAITH = let God on the Cross deal with your Sin.

Gnostics teach that there is no sin, no evil, so no need for a Cross, and no need to be born again.

So, start there, deceiver, and show these members how what i teach is "close" to what a gnostic teaches.

What is that?
You can't?

Ah, well, just lie about it more then, as why not have 2 of you lying on a Christian forum as much as possible.
I see again SEE the day that your carnal attempt to impugn me with your deceitful "guilt by association" ploy, will fall on your own head.
Watch and see it.

I already told you the comparison of what you teach and what Gnostics teach. You are very close; so much so that even though you are not exact, your students will still go to hell.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Listen to Paul, and stop leaving things out! We are no longer under the LAW OF MOSES.

Stop shouting.
Keep your tantrum to yourself, charismaticlady
Its not helping your case, tho, nothing is going to help, honestly.

Listen,
what Jesus abolished was written on Stones = Tablets (2x)
So, this is the commandments., including the 10.
There is no other Law, then the Law of Moses, unless you found one on Neptune.
Did you?
Maybe your pipe dream theology has taken you there again?

So, when "Christ has removed the curse of the Law", He is talking about the commandments, as well as all the Law.
Its all been abolished. = Nailed to the Cross.
Maybe you are not aware that all that is the OLD COVENANT, and Jesus is the BLood of the NEW Covenant.
So, to try to keep teaching that you keep yourself saved by what is abolished, and what is replaced by the New Testament - New Covenant, just continues to prove you are a devout Legalist.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I already told you the comparison of what you teach and what Gnostics teach. You are very close; so much so that even though you are not exact, your students will still go to hell.

You have never once, posted any Gnostic teaching.
You are again not being honest.
The best you can do is try to pretend on a forum that you even know what a gnostic teaches..
And if you now post anything, its because i have this very day, and on other occasions posted their heresy.
So, if you repost my explanation of what gnostic's teach, be honest and QUOTE ME.
Thx.
And to say my Students would go to hell, is theological and spiritual lunacy as a rant.
You qualify for it...
Believe me.
Let me tell you about my Students.
They are worldwide.
They are all Pauline Theologists, and are all born again.
You can't "go to hell" if you are born again.
Try to believe this at some point, if possible.
Tho i know a charismatic needs to tell people that they can lose their salvation.
Yes i know.
I know you can't help it.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop shouting.
Keep your tantrum to yourself, charismaticlady
Its not helping your case, tho, nothing is going to help, honestly.

Listen,
what Jesus abolished was written on Stones = Tablets (2x)
So, this is the commandments., including the 10.
There is no other Law, then the Law of Moses, unless you found one on Neptune.
Did you?
Maybe your pipe dream theology has taken you there again?

So, when "Christ has removed the curse of the Law", He is talking about the commandments, as well as all the Law.
Its all been abolished. = Nailed to the Cross.
Maybe you are not aware that all that is the OLD COVENANT, and Jesus is the BLood of the NEW Covenant.
So, to try to keep teaching that you keep yourself saved by what is abolished, and what is replaced by the New Testament - New Covenant, just continues to prove you are a devout Legalist.

We have what was prophesied! The laws of God written on our heart, and no longer on stone. That is the LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST. You think we are lawless, and can do any carnal thing we like and it is no longer sin. Shame on you for teaching this garbage.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We have what was prophesied! The laws of God written on our heart, and no longer on stone. That is the LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST. You think we are lawless,

What you have just said, isn't what i have ever said.
Why do you invent words that other people do not say, then accuse them of saying your dishonest words.????

You say that i think we are "Lawless".
No, what i understand is that we have the Commandments that serve as our moral boundary.
I understand that the born again have a conscience that has been joined to God, along with our Spirit, and we are enlightened regarding our understanding of what would be a carnal deed that would not please God.

See, and understand....while we are not under the law, and the commandments are not our authority, as we are now under the dominion of a NEW Covenant, we are still obligated to live Holy...... not to be saved, but because we are saved.
= This is DISCIPLESHIP.

The law is Holy, yet it has no ability to impart, give, or impute, righteousness....>yet, we understand that the commandments are good, and the law is good, if it is used Lawfully.
Its when lying self righteous deceivers try to place the born again , again under the law, that is the Legalism = heresy.
Dont do that anymore.
Stop doing that.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

Stop being so thick headed and become spiritually minded. God is not teaching you this in his Word. You are basing your whole doctrine on Romans 4, like morons did 500 years ago, even though Paul tells any moron who stops there, who believes we can now sin if we are not under the law, "What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death (what you teach!!!), or of obedience (what you think is unnecessary) leading to righteousness?

2 Corinthians 3:6-11
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, 8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? 9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. 10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels. 11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is, you almost teach Gnosticism, but you don't teach to sin on purpose as they did, for the purpose of grace abounding all the more.

You have never once, posted any Gnostic teaching.

Liar.

I'm done talking to you. What you teach is nothing new. You just believed the lies they taught 500 years ago, and weren't of a spiritual mind to see the Truth. You need to stop teaching their doctrines of demons, and take some time to learn that God is holy, and to be a child of His, you must be holy too. And I mean yourself, by the power that Jesus gives us - HIS SPIRIT. That is the true gospel.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, and understand....while we are not under the law, and the commandments are not our authority, as we are now under the dominion of a NEW Covenant, we are still obligated to live Holy...... not to be saved, but because we are saved.
= This is DISCIPLESHIP.

Just wanted to mention that you are teaching here what I normally teach.

So that, if or when I teach it again, you won't be inclined to take the credit for having taught it to me in the first place.