Greetings and Salutations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sr.Brandon

Jun 25, 2012
My journey has been a long one. I do hope to find kinship here on this forum, but I know that I can be very difficult and down right stubborn, if not altogether stupid. If you will forgive me when I make those kinds of mistakes then I believe I will be able to learn how to form lasting relationships. And, that is something we, my family and I, are missing at this time. I believe it is my fault that we don't have this fellowship already, for, I have sought after knowledge rather than faith hope and love. That knowledge can benefit all here but unless it makes you have more faith and hope and love all the more then that knowledge and its desire can only tear down. Love builds and unifies, forgives and rejoices, shows mercy and compassion. Lust for knowledge only leads to confusion and uncertainty, which in turn makes you fight to be certain of what you think you know; it tears down and razes fortress to the ground, leaving behind no trace of a foundation. I hope to mead out this forgiving love with knowledge in my everyday life, I desire love and forgiveness to be my reflect and nothing else.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
"Praise God" someone who speaks my language and understands the heart of God!"
14v022c.gif

2z90gh3.gif

Bless you!!!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think there is such a thing as a short journey when it comes to this. We might go down different paths and we all might tarry at different points, but that's why the body can come together and minister to one another in the name of Jesus. We try and deal patiently with here, but it can be a struggle for us all, so we are working through this with you. I make myself remember what Proverbs says about being slow to speak. It helps me, at least some.

I think Paul had a bit of humor when he said this:

Romans 12:18 If possible, on your part, live at peace with everyone.

I see some of the same leadership issues that I struggle with in your posting. We are indeed the spiritual leaders for our families (and those around us), but we have to keep in mind that we won't do it alone. We need the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit as well as the redemption offered only be Jesus. You have much insight into the necessity of love (I Corinthians 13:13 ESV), and that my friend, is very important. Knowledge is awesome, but it's nothing if its not applied in the correct manner. A simple example is the forums here; I've seen some very bright and studied people fail to make a difference in an thread simply because they started out arguing how much of a bone-head the other guy or gal was.

Jesus always built after he tore down; I think that's very, very important.

Welcome to Christianity Board, and if you approach this site with that attitude, I think you'll enjoy it here!