Greetings from South Africa

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
Good day!

I am a young adult roaming in Cape Town, South Africa. I only recently found faith and gave my life over to Christ. Oh what a wonderful night that was!!
I should probably say something about me eh? :p

A quick summary will say that this human vesel that I walk around in is an outdoorsie kind of person who loves hiking, singing and creating a positive vibe for the people around.
A thinker and not really a talker. It seems that I understand and grasp new challenges quite rapidly.

I have tons of questions that need to be asked, but I know that only God can give me the correct answers. But I am open for human opinion.

To be honest, I have had a life full of psychedelic drugs before I met God, so if my posts seems a bit wacky, please bare with me. :unsure:

Riiiight, on to the forums.
:)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Lol! Hi Neshama! :D

welcomecat.gif

Welcome to the CB! Great to have you aboard and I sure liked your into...
smiley-happy019.gif

haveagreatdays.jpg

...or evening [which ever the case may be...]

Blessings!!!

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
Angelina,

Any guidelines that I should know apart from the general forum rules? (No flaming, trolling, spamming...)

I did not really read the T&C :p

10h00 am m'am!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Neshama!

I'm glad that you read the "Community Board rules, as it makes things a lot easier for the moderators and Administrator in general...:)

Just common sense stuff really...."Do you go to any particular Church brother?

It's kinda the same here...accept we are from a variety of denominations and have different ways of expressing our opinions, ideas and revelations from God. Sometimes we don't always agree...but that's okay!...we can agree to disagree and move on to something else....plenty of other topics to get into on this board...;) or you could start one yourself...

10.am in SA? - Lol! It's 8.24 pm here...
t70020.gif

Welcome again!

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
I am still looking / asking for the church that i should go to. I have found Urban Edge to be interesting and fulfillment to my learning needs.

Cool, I do not see myself as incorrigible , and open for suggestion and debate :p Its mostly opinions really aint it? (except if the message comes from God)

i understand that there are quiet a few different religious posting in this forum and i respect that. We can learn from them indeed.

8:30pm? so basically what you are saying is that you are from the Future? :lol:B) hiehie..

Which subjects are frowned upon by the other users?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
so basically what you are saying is that you are from the Future

Yes I am! :p

Honey...there are three main subjects that I have found...causes the most controversy on Christian boards, that I have participated in...in general

The Sabbath, The Law and the Tribulation.

These are also the three subjects...you won't see me in much...Lol! :D

Its mostly opinions really aint it? (except if the message comes from God)

1lg147amen.gif
to that!

...and yes, we can all learn from one another and get on together here on earth... cause we might just get stuck together for eternity...Lol!

Have a great day! I'm off to bed...gotta go to work in the morning!
t114009.gif

Bless ya dear brother and I'm glad that you may have found or are looking for a good Church to go to...

Tehilah BaAretz

Apr 19, 2011
Jerusalem, Israel
Welcome Neshama!
I'm fairly new here myself but I've looked around a bit and found out a few things. Some of the members here are very argumentative. I sort of enjoy that. Others are just determined to prove that they know the answers and I find that tiresome. Still others actually agree with me and that's almost a little weird. We have "would be" professors and maybe some professionals as well. If you have questions you should be prepared to chew on the answers for a while before swallowing anything. Except the stuff I write, of course. I, for one, enjoy a little variety and don't mind learning new things. Tell us stuff you know and show us your world. Most of us will be interested.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome! Come join our topics on Revelation! Haha!:)

Did I hear you were post trib? Haha! Just kidding...

0907090383.jpg

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
@ Rocky: "Did I hear you were post trib? Haha! Just kidding..."

Sorry Sir, i am not as fluent in English as i am Afrikaans. What do you mean by that? (im not easily offended :) )

@Tehilah: That is good to know, thank you! The thing is, something like my whole life before 26 May 2011, was part of partaking in psychedelics and hallucinogenics. And as that is seen as evil, i am not sure if i should share what my world was like. How it made me think and see. I can definitely say that it changes a person perception of this reality. It takes you to an other reality that God did not create for us. Sin?

Should you want to hear / read some of my experiences , Ill be more than glad to post them, but you have to know that most (if not all) of it was fueled by the mind of someone deep down the rabbit hole of psychedelic pleasures.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Welcome to the family darling...Just had a very interesting guest at church by the name of Pastor Silas Tayebwa, from Mbarara Uganda....Awesome man of God...I do love him and his lovely wife Pastor Nicola Tayebwa. I am so glad you have found us here....Be blessed and love to you.

Shep

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ Rocky: "Did I hear you were post trib? Haha! Just kidding..."

Sorry Sir, i am not as fluent in English as i am Afrikaans. What do you mean by that? (im not easily offended :) )

Welcome aboard Neshama! Just haven a little fun... As I am sure you have found... There are some tough cookies in the End Times forum!