HAMASS ISRAEL WAR:Refugee evacuation planned for Rafah offensive (Live)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was in Ann Arbor, Michigan Friday. Anti-war protestors were handing out propaganda leaflets. They gave me one.

It quoted a large number of women and children killed by the IDF as evidence of genocide. That Hamas uses its own people as human shields and started the conflict Oct 7 was not included.

Not even a suggestion that Hamas could stop the so-called genocide by immediately surrendering unconditionally.

The most laughable piece of propaganda is the claim that no one can win the war in Gaza or Ukraine. If that were true, there could be no danger of genocide.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to see if Bidens home state Uni's were involved in this. Of course they are!

They call this Israel-Palestine conflict that what is similar to South African Apartheid.

And apparently JB's home is targeted too.

Where are the pro-Israel pushback protests?

Reactions: Chains Broken

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear that's why the U.S. is building pier off Gaza. The Obiden admin wants to flood the country with as many illegals and refugees as possible for the election. It's all a part of their plan to detablize America and stay in perpetual power. And wait until the offensive begins, we are really going to see the pro-Palestian protesters get violent.

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear that's why the U.S. is building pier off Gaza. The Obiden admin wants to flood the country with as many illegals and refugees as possible for the election. It's all a part of their plan to detablize America and stay in perpetual power. And wait until the offensive begins, we are really going to see the pro-Palestian protesters get violent.

Wait till the November election.