Has Jesus come in the spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I will not "warm up" to your lies, your false accusations, your clutching at doctrinal straws and heretical name-calling and assumptions. You are blatantly speaking against the gospel of Jesus Christ and the bible. Though there are many, in just one verse I can and have shown you wrong: "The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." But you refuse to come under the truth and have your own doctrine of errors.

As for your personal message trying to appeal to me, I consider it a personal attack by Satan in you--for it is anti-Christ and against His "becoming a life-giving spirit." I rebuke you in Jesus' name.

As for salvation. It is you who is in need of repentance. I am fully capable of forgiving you, but you should for your own sake, repent and be saved.

I am very much redeemed, my friend.

And if you are going to harden your heart about this, there is noting I can do about it, except pray.

Abba Father, I come before You in Jesus' Name and I ask You to show @ScottA the error of his ways and doctrine. Testify to him in the power of Your Spirit that what I have said to him is faithful and true.

I pray that you will also speak to him about the spirit that he carries; for he knoweth not what spirit he is of; calling down judgment on those who offend him and seeking their damnation.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Jesus became a life-giving spirit in Luke 23:46. You should meditate on what that means for your doctrine.

I can only pray for you that you will see that John 2:19-21 does indeed speak of the fact that Jesus rose bodily from the dead. I believe that the god of this world has blinded your mind to the truth of this matter.

Sincerely,

@justbyfaith

PS I have just learned that there is no use sending you a PM; because you will just turn it into a public conversation anyway, by copying and pasting what was intended for private consumption and putting it on the public venue.

Not that I have anything to hide in what I said to you; it is just that it shows the nature of your character that you betrayed what was spoken to you in confidence that it was a private matter.

That you copied and pasted it, is actually to my glory; because the content of my private message to you is the honest heart of my reasoning for behaving the way that I do; and those who may have otherwise condemned me will now see my motivations and will also vindicate me in any kind of contention that I may have with you in the future.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for your personal message trying to appeal to me, I consider it a personal attack by Satan in you--for it is anti-Christ and against His "becoming a life-giving spirit." I rebuke you in Jesus' name.
And here, I believe that you have very likely crossed the line over into the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. For it is Him who dwelleth within me; not satan.

You had better pray to the Lord that the thought of your heart may be forgiven you; otherwise, I fear that you will be cast into the lake of fire on your day of judgment.

I will hold out to you a beacon of hope; that in Mark 3:29 (kjv) it declares that you are only in danger of eternal damnation.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very much redeemed, my friend.

And if you are going to harden your heart about this, there is noting I can do about it, except pray.

Abba Father, I come before You in Jesus' Name and I ask You to show @ScottA the error of his ways and doctrine. Testify to him in the power of Your Spirit that what I have said to him is faithful and true.

I pray that you will also speak to him about the spirit that he carries; for he knoweth not what spirit he is of; calling down judgment on those who offend him and seeking their damnation.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Jesus became a life-giving spirit in Luke 23:46. You should meditate on what that means for your doctrine.

I can only pray for you that you will see that John 2:19-21 does indeed speak of the fact that Jesus rose bodily from the dead. I believe that the god of this world has blinded your mind to the truth of this matter.

Sincerely,

@justbyfaith

PS I have just learned that there is no use sending you a PM; because you will just turn it into a public conversation anyway, by copying and pasting what was intended for private consumption and putting it on the public venue.

Not that I have anything to hide in what I said to you; it is just that it shows the nature of your character that you betrayed what was spoken to you in confidence that it was a private matter.

That you copied and pasted it, is actually to my glory; because the content of my private message to you is the honest heart of my reasoning for behaving the way that I do; and those who may have otherwise condemned me will now see my motivations and will also vindicate me in any kind of contention that I may have with you in the future.
Save your unheard prayers and empty carrying on. "There is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."

But you have much to learn about "the body." For "There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.", but you are getting them mixed up and considering them the same, when they are not.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here, I believe that you have very likely crossed the line over into the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. For it is Him who dwelleth within me; not satan.

You had better pray to the Lord that the thought of your heart may be forgiven you; otherwise, I fear that you will be cast into the lake of fire on your day of judgment.

I will hold out to you a beacon of hope; that in Mark 3:29 (kjv) it declares that you are only in danger of eternal damnation.
Don't threaten me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't threaten me.
From my perspective I was there seeking to alleviate your distress that might result out of the existing threat coming against you from the throne of the Lord. So I was not threatening you.

But even if I had been, it would have been just. Do you know why? Because you take it upon yourself to threaten everyone who disagrees with you.

Pro 17:11, An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Save your unheard prayers and empty carrying on. "There is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."
It is very true that my prayers for you will very likely return into my own bosom.

Because you appear to have blasphemed the Holy Ghost by calling the Spirit that dwells within me satan.

Why did you not fear?

God says,

Jer 13:17a-b, But if ye will not hear it, my soul shall weep in secret places for your pride; and mine eye shall weep sore, and run down with tears,...

But it is also true that only Christ is your judge; and I sincerely hope that I am wrong in my estimation of the sins that you have most recently committed.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From my perspective I was there seeking to alleviate your distress that might result out of the existing threat coming against you from the throne of the Lord. So I was not threatening you.

But even if I had been, it would have been just. Do you know why? Because you take it upon yourself to threaten everyone who disagrees with you.

Pro 17:11, An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.
Thank you for the compliment. You have accredited me with the character of God, just as he is against all who disagree with Him.

Too bad your statement proves you are not only against me, but against Him.

Probably never saw that coming. Can't say I never try to warn you.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It definitely refutes the Catholic idea that we should go through Mary or the saints to get to God.

Even the Catholics don't say this (I was Catholic at one time) the problem is many evangelicals believe errors about the Catholic Church. In every Mass we say the St. Micheal prayer as do many Catholic parishes but no one thinks you have to go through him to get to God, that is an idea rooted in stupidity not anything smart.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am certain that I have heard of situations where Catholics will, for example, take up a talisman that represents some saint and that they believe that the saint in question is some kind of go-between between them and the Lord.

And I know for a fact that there are many Catholics who consider that they can get better access to Jesus through Mary.

It seems to me that now some Catholics are taking up the same tactics as does the mormon church; hiding what they really believe from potential converts until after they are baptized.

Shame on them.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am certain that I have heard of situations where Catholics will, for example, take up a talisman that represents some saint and that they believe that the saint in question is some kind of go-between between them and the Lord.

And I know for a fact that there are many Catholics who consider that they can get better access to Jesus through Mary.

It seems to me that now some Catholics are taking up the same tactics as does the mormon church; hiding what they really believe from potential converts until after they are baptized.

Shame on them.

Maybe some but that is not the official position of the Church, it would be like one of us Traditional Christian using the same fallacy against you guys by saying some of you do something so all of you do it. We got to be careful that just because some do it not to act like it's the Churches position or every Catholic or Protestant does such a thing.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning Jesus being in the flesh:

Luk 24:41, And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
Luk 24:42, And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
Luk 24:43, And he took it, and did eat before them.
Luk 24:44, And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45, Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47, And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48, And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49, And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Luk 24:50, And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.
Luk 24:51, And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

Act 1:9, And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
Act 1:10, And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Act 1:11, Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Jesus ate a piece of broiled fish and honeycomb (He would have to be in the flesh to be able to do this); lifted the same hands that he ate them with; and was parted from them into heaven.

He is coming back in like manner as He went up.

Nowhere in the story is Jesus changed into a spirit-being.

I conclude that He exists in heaven as 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7 says He exists...in the flesh.

Reactions: Philip James