Has Jesus had the total Victory?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have any hope at all, Lambano?

You sharing scripture doesn't take away my previous statements, and Darkness will always exist.

From your first response you sounded hopeless.

It means I look around with my eyes and I see Sin and Death running rampant in our world. I see things are getting worse, not better.

Why do you focus on this?

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have any hope at all, Lambano?

You sharing scripture doesn't take away my previous statements, and Darkness will always exist.

From your first response you sounded hopeless.

It means I look around with my eyes and I see Sin and Death running rampant in our world. I see things are getting worse, not better.

Why do you focus on this?
I mention the NOW because that's the reality in which we live - now. I cannot and will not close my eyes to that reality. Reality has a way of biting people on the @$$ who try to ignore it.

What I can do is try to make things a little better for the people I share my life with.

And of course I have hope for the future. :)

Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mention the NOW because that's the reality in which we live - now. I cannot and will not close my eyes to that reality. Reality has a way of biting people on the @$$ who try to ignore it.

What I can do is try to make things a little better for the people I share my life with.

Yes sin, death and evil will continue in this world until the Resurrection of the saints and the final judgement takes place. And we are to be lights in this world and share the hope we have in us with others. We are all ambassador's for Christ and represent HIM at work, home, neighborhoods etc..... We are all missionaries in that respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has Jesus had the total Victory?
OP ^

Yes.

It has already been spoken by God,
Thus it is finished, done, accomplished.

We wait to see it finished, done, manifested, come to pass, with eyes that allow us to see.

God prepared a place for those WITH Him, for those WITHOUT Him. Those places WILL be filled According to Gods Desire, Will and Pleasure.

Gods desire and will is that ALL, mankind of beings and ALL, angelic beings BELIEVE He IS the Lord God Almighty...

All angelic beings BELIEVE.
All mankind of beings SHALL BELIEVE
and Bow down unto Him.

Rom 14:
[
11] For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

(I suppose if angelic beings have knees and a tongue, they shall also be bowing and confessing) ?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You remind me of the reality found in James.

James 1:19 Know this, my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger, 20 for the anger of man does not work the righteousness of God. 21 Therefore put away all filthiness and rank growth of wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if any one is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who observes his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer that forgets but a doer that acts, he shall be blessed in his doing.

26 If any one thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this man’s religion is vain. 27 Religion that is pure and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 12:31 — The New King James Version (NKJV)
31 Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

This verse tells us the actual truth of what happened and when. But most are confused by ongoing sin and ongoing evils of Satan. This is that time of his being held captive, but released only in part for the same time. Which is also the time of Christ's reign in the earth until the end. The times are the same.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has Jesus had the total victory?

Is Jesus still losing people to Satans powers?

Did Jesus Christ conquer over all death?

Was everything placed underneath the feet of Jesus, if you believe that Jesus had the victory?
I don't think Jesus can lose, because I think he is motivated by love, and I don't think anything is more powerful than love.