Has Kingdom Hall / WatchTower Ever Been Wrong?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The easier question is how often it is even right . my advice is flee that place and just learn Christ for yourselves .
PS , just cause they can preach do some good works and etc dont mean they dont preach falsehoods .
Folks we need to stop being robots to men , slaves to men and rather let us learn Christ and the bible for ourselves .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are none - NOT ONE - that show he was fully God or co-equal to God.
Another troll who is blatantly lying. Those Scriptures have been posted dozens of times. But to someone like you it would not matter. Just like unbelieving Muslims and unbelieving Jews you reject the deity of Christ -- that He is FULLY GOD. So where does that leave you?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is often alleged that the doctrine of the Trinity is not a biblical doctrine. While the word Trinity
is not in the Bible, the substance of the doctrine is definitely biblical.
The pastor told me that violating two of the 10th amendment is ‘biblical’. So forgive me if the term biblical has lost all credibility.

There’s simply is no doctrine of the trinity verse and all of scripture and 66 books it’s not mentioned once.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Has Kingdom Hall / WatchTower Ever Been Wrong?

Well they said some naughty things in the past..;)-

"..the white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other.....the greater intelligence and aptitude of the Caucasian.."— Zion's Watch Tower 07/15 1902
"..colored people have less education than whites.....reading matter distributed to a colored congregation would more than half of it be utterly wasted"- Zion's Watch Tower 03/15 1900

Reactions: The Learner

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Has Kingdom Hall / WatchTower Ever Been Wrong?​

Funny, how can be wrong a bulding?

Other said: Well they said some naughty things in the past.
I didn't know Kingdom Halls can talk. I don't think either that in 1900 or 1902 there were Kingdom Halls at all. Actually, Jehovah's Witness got that "name" in 1931.

It really impresses me how far the anti-witnesses are able to go... God is watching. ;)