• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think it is valid for Christians to consider leaving the United States?

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Staying in place during societal collapse is NOT 'dying for Jesus.'
PREACHING JESUS TO A HOSTILE WORLD , HOWEVER IS .
Stand that ground . and if one does flee , PREACH JESUS WHEREVER YOU GO .
Yes we can flee from city to city or etc , BUT LET JESUS BE PROCLIAMED WHEREVER WE GO .

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have often asked my self this very question. I dont have any plans on leaving, but if i did, due to something bad happening, where would i go. And i think either to Israel, or deep in south america.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord willing i might leave the us , it will be WHEN GOD says too .
And if even by boat . Lambs will have to gather . I might go to the uk , WHICH is not better than here , IT has the same evil .
But if i go , it would be to gather with a few lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have often asked my self this very question. I dont have any plans on leaving, but if i did, due to something bad happening, where would i go. And i think either to Israel, or deep in south america.
Just know they wont be any better than here . israel is more support of transgender , drag queens and the beast covid system
than some places even here . But the ISRAEL OF GOD sure aint . THOSE IN JESUS dont support evil . But jews and gentiles
who do NOT KNOW HIM , SURE DO support evil . ALWAYS remember that .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christopher Columbus is credited with bringing Christianity to half the globe. He did not do this by 'living where God put him.'
I think that was where God put him.

We have no obligation under God to commit suicide. We have no obligation to put ourselves in harms way and risk our life. Guess what?

God is able to take care of His Own. Because I live in a location you perceive to be "risky" doesn't mean that risk is real. I'm trusting God Who is able to preserve me in the furnace, and in the lion's den, and in the flood.

Much love!

Reactions: APAK

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way I look at it is I am a Christian first an an American second. I believe the bill of rights and the constitution was blessed by God but we have gotten pretty far from the founders vision. I have thought about leaving if things got bad but God put me in a pretty good place for survival if it gets to that. I will go if he wants me to go. I have a feeling he wants me here for some reason.

I don’t think there is anywhere that is better to go at the moment. I am all about freedom and it just seems like most countries are not to supportive of freedom.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way I look at it is I am a Christian first an an American second. I believe the bill of rights and the constitution was blessed by God but we have gotten pretty far from the founders vision. I have thought about leaving if things got bad but God put me in a pretty good place for survival if it gets to that. I will go if he wants me to go. I have a feeling he wants me here for some reason.

I don’t think there is anywhere that is better to go at the moment. I am all about freedom and it just seems like most countries are not to supportive of freedom.
That's just how I feel!

Much love!

Reactions: Taken and Mantis

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brothers and sisters in Christ, what do you think? Do you think these concerns are valid? Do you think it is legitimate to consider leaving the United States, for another country?

Some of the things you mention as concern, I agree with...drugs rampant, but then prescription drugs imo are crazy crazy pushed, many young children regularly on prescription drugs and then street drugs. And the political climate ... as I say...
Poli- one of many...
Tics- blood sucking creatures....is befitting career politicians...they being Disgustingly bold and flaunting with pride their corruption, but have to say I do think the politician squatters do look much better with a mask.
The hate, I think is more fiction than fact, just don't experience that in our community.

Leave America? Nah. I don't watch tv, too much ignorant propaganda and opinions masquerading as news and most of the other stuff too trashy. As far as pretending the govt is my daddy, caretaker or dictator, I pretty much ignore them and go about my own business.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend give JESUS the GLORY . Let us change that name . Life long sinner . That is so depressing . How about Servant of Christ
or Something , anything but that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The lambs already have freedom . WHOM the SON sets FREE is FREE INDEED . But as you said , IN THIS WORLD
i dont expect to see it at all . Truth is , GOD long ago purposed what would occur nigh the end .
Flat out says , HE has them agree and give their kingdoms unto the beast . ITS happening and no man can stop
what the FATHER has purposed . WE must simply endure faithful to CHRIST no matter what comes our way .
Just remember the wonderful hope of Christ . And remember this life is but a vapor , but eternal life IN JESUS , IS FOREVER .
Now let all pull on those bootstraps of the gospel and let all be fully armoured in the things of the LORD .
Cause this ol world is tanking only faster and faster . HERE we have no continuing city , BUT WE LOOK FOR ONE TO COME .
Now let all that draws breath , PRAISE THE GLORIOUS WONDEROUS LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I think things are still pretty good compared to what I see coming. Huge numbers of us remain comfortably clothed and housed and fed.

Much love!
Much harsher and harder times are coming against the lambs . But always remember IF JUDGMENT begins at the HOUSE of GOD
YA DONT WANNA BE IN THE SHOES OF THE UNGODLY ON THE DAY OF THE LORD .
Cause nothing this world can ever do to us , is as harsh as a lake of fire . From whence their is no escape .
Even when it does get bad , WE WILL STILL HAVE MUCH HOPE and JOY IN THE LORD . HE WILL BE WITH US
JUST as HE was with the apostels and other lambs , in prison even in the hour of our death . THEY can kill and torment the body
BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE CHRIST FROM US OR US FROM CHRIST . NOT EVEN DEATH can seperate us from CHRIST .
SO LEAP UP AND PRAISE THE KING . THAT IS THE TRUE HOPE MY FRIEND . AND ITS IN JESUS ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's not a place on this earth that hasn't been infiltrated and steeped in evil. We may as well stay where God has us and trust Him.
That includes many a church as well . Evil is filling places full . OUR HOPE IS IN THE LORD .
One day all lambs will be gathered at the throne of the LORD . Till then , armour up cause times and seducers shall only wax worse and worse
deceiving and being deceived . Plant those feet upon the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION SISTER . Cause many
will find out too little too late , they build their house on sand .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord willing i might leave the us , it will be WHEN GOD says too .
And if even by boat . Lambs will have to gather . I might go to the uk , WHICH is not better than here , IT has the same evil .
But if i go , it would be to gather with a few lambs .
Just look for an orange and white flag on a very high pole.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Can I add something to this thread, obviously I am not in the USA but just curious as to where you would go if you felt it was right to leave. ………….I mean the worlds a mess right now, so which country would you feel was ‘ okay ‘ for a Christian ?
……sorry I have just read back and see that some of you have actually stated where you would go …………….I have been trying to think of where I would go if I left the U.K……..Jersey or Guernsey would do me nicely xx
Rita

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I add something to this thread, obviously I am not in the USA but just curious as to where you would go if you felt it was right to leave. ………….I mean the worlds a mess right now, so which country would you feel was ‘ okay ‘ for a Christian ?
……sorry I have just read back and see that some of you have actually stated where you would go …………….I have been trying to think of where I would go if I left the U.K……..Jersey or Guernsey would do me nicely xx
Rita
We'd have to leave the world.

Much love!

Reactions: Rita and Helen