Have you ever been challenged to, say, call for a healing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
just go into your history to Fri aft, it's still there

Yay! I found it... :) It was called:- " Keeping our eyes on Jesus" ( or something like that) Like I said..it wasn't in my history because I had never posted on it..but Miss Hepburn posted this morning, so it popped up for me.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well, if you loaded the page it will be there regardless; or the page you even got that page from will be there, if you didn't load it

Oh! I get you...that History Dah! I was thinking you meant our Site history on our Profile page... Got it! :oops:

I didn't even think of my laptop history !

Reactions: bbyrd009

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
evil is way down by any historic measure you care to use, i guess
I guess you could go to north korea and ask that population or the people in south africa who live in one of teh countries with teh highest rates of murder and crime in the world, or teh Jews in Israel that deal with constant violence or even teh people in Africa always at war, lets wait for WW3 and see .

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wel llets all believe,
tomorrow the world will change
no more crime
no more sickness
no more lies
no more religion
no more death
no more hate

lest all believe and watch it happen...
You dont need all to believe you only need one A musterd seed of faith would do it. You cant just turn it on when you need it you have to live it.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds a bit like the movie ET
Tell that to the thousands of kids that have prayed for their parents to get back together. ...and sick people who are still praying yet see no answer.

I really, really would like magic to really happen here, so that everyone posting in this thread could actually look into YOUR life and see how your:- "it's easy, simple..just believing and it happens" ... is working for you every day!!!

Not impressed one bit.
The proof is not me. The proof is the word of God that is final in my life. You decide what finale in your life not me. You believe in a negative manner if you like I believe the word of God. God says go I go. God says lay hands on I lay hands on. I dont wait to be lead I was told to go. Why is what I do a problem for you. I never said it worked for me every day. That was you who said that. Stop thinking negative and let people be where they are . Why do you want to drag me down for sharing Gods word. Who taught the kids to pray for mon an dad they way they do? ITs not from God. Gods word is all about taking authority over every situation. They kids are being taught from people who believe what you believe. So why would it work. You are preaching what you have been taught. So you singing from the same sheet. You said three things in here that you flat out dont believe. Just cause you dont believe it doesnt make it untrue. It just means your an unbeliever in those things As I said you could not stand up in court and get away with what you are saying here. I asked for proof and still waiting. Then after you spouted all you THINK. You say it doesnt matter anyway.
You will never see 100^ healed until you believe it and you clearly dont . So that is called unblief.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Could you re-write this for me? Some typos are making it super confusing as to what you are actually saying. Thanks
Do you really not believe a single word of the Bible or Amadeus?
No that is an example of me praying for an atheist. Sorry my schooling was poor at best. But It was nice at one point you thought I was inteligent :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I guess you could go to north korea and ask that population or the people in south africa who live in one of teh countries with teh highest rates of murder and crime in the world, , .
well, i guess you could go to Denmark or Holland, too, it's all up to you, see. I referenced "world" stats for that. But of course "good" news is not News, ppl love to peer in don't they

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess you could go to north korea and ask that population or the people in south africa who live in one of teh countries with teh highest rates of murder and crime in the world, or teh Jews in Israel that deal with constant violence or even teh people in Africa always at war, lets wait for WW3 and see .
The Jews are the ones cause most of the pain in the world. American jews that is The zionists both in the good old usa of a and the ones in isreal

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i note that violence has increased in all of these as a direct result of US presence in them, i could connect the dots if oyu like. WWIII lol, another boogeyman. you could not possibly be attacked on any more fronts than are already opened, as all of them are currently opened against you. you could not name a single area that you are not at war in, right now.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well, i guess you could go to Denmark or Holland, too, it's all up to you, see. I referenced "world" stats for that. But of course "good" news is not News, ppl love to peer in don't they
But than if they have not changed but many others have got worse well than teh stats say evil has grown, mind you Jesus said it would.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bam quote them then, and let's see
quote what this,

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

and this

Mar 13:18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
Mar 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
Mar 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

it has to be and no praying will end it

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then stop quoting "texts out of a book".
Is it your words we should follow? Or the Spirit Who is revealed in the Bible?
Is the "revelation comes from God" what you discuss face to face with your Jesus? I'd rather be given revelation from the God-breathed Scriptures than from your Jesus.

"teh letter killeth" you said. That is from the Bible (the Word of God) in 2Corinthians 3, and refers specifically to the Law of Moses written on tablets. He's contrasting the Old Covenant with the New Covenant (and much more).

Here's what you have said about the Bible, from July 21,2017 post #11:
“Revelation comes from God, not from reading studying church, bible college. In fact the better you know the bible the more you will fight God when He does try to teach you, as it says
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
If you want to know Jesus. ask Him, if you want to know the bible ,read it. Your choice.”
Well one day, when all men turn to Christ and learn from Him, i wont have to, Untill than christians demand it..

Reactions: Helen

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No that is an example of me praying for an atheist. Sorry my schooling was poor at best. But It was nice at one point you thought I was inteligent :)
You are intelligent! Maybe not a good typist.

I can not say more on the power of belief.
It is the most powerful thing in the Universe.
Oh, the stories I could tell on the power of believing! (Knowing really).

Reactions: Ally.s.j

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are some banana. I never saw any thing so funny and hashed up in my life,
So you are saying mans tradictions are up there withj Gods word lol. Where do you get this garbage?
I think you will find in revelation God says if any man adds one iota to His word he will add all the plagues in the bible to that man. That would be you sunshine.
I said no such thing. You are twisting my words to the point of lying. By changing the meaning of "Tradition" you invent a straw man fallacy. The Bible tells us of good Tradition we are to follow and bad tradition we are to avoid. Can you tell the difference?
There is no way unto the Father but through the WORD His SON. Not traditions not church authority or anything else you can dream up on the planet. Stop this nonsense.
Then you should have no problem finding "word of God" in the Bible to mean the written word alone. You can't. It's a man made tradition. It's not me with the nonsense.
I made reference to God word that He put above His name. and you bring it down to mans tradictions for our Guide.
Again, I never said "man's traditions"; you lack the integrity to quote me. You have been brainwashed into accepting false definitions of "Tradition" that are contrary to scripture, then you lecture me on man made 16th century rhetoric.
There is indeed a way to teach and preach Gods word. Read it. Add nothing to it. Not every verse is cystel clear, because of the english laungue deficte.
I would say anyone with any clue on scripture would ignore any thing you have to say from here on in.
I can not take you serious after you past two posts. If Gods word does not have suprmen authority we can even talk. I will take what you said about healing and forget it. There is no way to talk to you in your position.

Ps you were never on track at any point in this conversation that is now terminated.
Scripture has always been the primary source for doctrine, I never said otherwise. You just don't like your man made tradition of "Bible - alone theology" challenged, especially your so-called infallible private opinion of what scripture means, arrogantly asserting some kind of biblical superiority. I don't like "show me in scripture" bullies and you needed to be taken down a notch. Nothing is harder to open than a closed mind. Good bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Helen