"Have you ever had a spiritual paranormal encounter?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Apparently only on this site. Don't have this issue with biblical Christians.

Well it seems that is where you belong then.

Say what you like David , I have tried to show you how you come across in posts. believe it or not..for your sake, if you toned your posts better people would listen to you more...and then maybe you'd have a 'ministry' here to others. But you have soured people to your posts. :(

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not sure i could improve on that!

so iow one cannot go there literally, one can only go there spiritually, maybe
...one can only go there spiritually. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

like “can not tell where it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:7-8

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it seems that is where you belong then.

Say what you like David , I have tried to show you how you come across in posts. believe it or not..for your sake, if you toned your posts better people would listen to you more...and then maybe you'd have a 'ministry' here to others. But you have soured people to your posts. :(
I will continue speaking truth. It is not up to me whether you take it or not.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The only way you can conclude this is if you believe you hold all truth, and we both know that’s not true....
ah, wadr im pretty sure he would argue, he has already stated that he speaks truth more than once, and has just stated that we are not worthy?
David Taylor Jr

I will continue speaking truth. It is not up to me whether you take it or not.
yikes? no offense m taylor but are you really this deceived? You will continue speaking the truth? Are you completely unaware what Scripture has to say on this matter as well?

You dont even understand how you are convicting yourself here, do you

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i guess im just getting old lol, time was i would have appeared on his doorstep posing as his gay lover a la Eddie Murphy or something, and cheerfully dismantled his entire life, but anymore i just start pitying them and feeling bad.
Christian preachers sure are in a sad state now huh :(

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe this will give insight to what’s happening on this forum. If there’s gonna be a pecking order in heaven I’d just rather not go there.
Yes, I remember when my step-dad was raising chickens. As hard as he tried to save the life of a chicken who already had a visible injury, short of removing the chicken, he could not. The other chickens would literally peck the wounded one to death.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I remember when my step-dad was raising chickens. As hard as he tried to save the life of a chicken who already had a visible injury, short of removing the chicken, he could not. The other chickens would literally peck the wounded one to death.
Sounds like religion.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm sorry, have I ever been vulgar? No. Have I ever made a threat? No. Have I been rude in your opinion? Yeah but that is subjective. I'm sorry if feelings are fragile here, that is your own issue, not mine. I speak the truth, nothing less nothing more. If that offends you, that is your problem. But I have never made a threat.
No one is offended , and you certainly only ever like BOL speak the truth by sheer luck.

Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Rom_12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Who knows He might actually find Jesus.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Apparently only on this site. Don't have this issue with biblical Christians.
Its not the biblical christians you have to worry about its the ones that belong to Him.

Mar_6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus